Suggestion: X-men Evolution FanFic Section :D

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

Suggestion: X-men Evolution FanFic Section :D

Postby MutantC on Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:20 pm

Might be nice to have a fanfic section where people could post their stories (which has to be X-men Evolution related, of course :P )
Gives everyone a chance to explore their writing skills, gives readers something different to read and allow feedback for the writers :)

Having a common element (X-men Evolution) in the stories can allow people to explore "what ifs", write about their own favorite couples, have them crossover other areas (not necessarily have to be in the Marvel universe), etc. and share their stories here since we all share the same interest with X-men Evolution

I'm more of a reader than a writer and would be interested to see what people come up with :)

Just a suggestion :D
Hosted by ImageShack - free image hosting
Images used courtesy of X-men Beyond Evolution
MutantC

Postby Roon on Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:38 am

Or we could post links to our favorite stories from other pages like http://www.fanfiction.net

Just a suggestion :wink:
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby Triss on Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:28 pm

I'd love a fanfic section! I've written some stuff on fanficton.net and would love to post it here. I love writing! :D
Triss

Postby MutantC on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:27 am

Triss wrote:I'd love a fanfic section! I've written some stuff on fanficton.net and would love to post it here. I love writing! :D

Since there isn't a fanfic section here yet, could you just make a topic and put up a direct link? I'd love to read them :D
MutantC

Postby Kataclysm on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:09 pm

Glad to see interest for a fan fiction section here, but it probably won't happen in the near future. Sites like FanFiction.Net are better set up to handle submissions and already have a large collection of stories available. Feel free to post links to any stories you wish others here to read though.
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby Triss on Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:48 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/613591/

Here's a link. Hope you like what I've written! :D
Triss

Postby MutantC on Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:58 pm

Triss wrote:Hope you like what I've written! :D

Thanks! I'll let you know what I thought of it when I get around to reading it. I already saved the story on my comp :D

Kataclysm wrote:Glad to see interest for a fan fiction section here, but it probably won't happen in the near future. Sites like FanFiction.Net are better set up to handle submissions and already have a large collection of stories available. Feel free to post links to any stories you wish others here to read though

It was just a suggestion. Anyway, the latter works well. I've already got two links to fanfics from two people here :D
MutantC

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:55 am

Tabitha walked slowly into the kitchen, her bare feet feeling the cold each time they touched the floor. Collecting a soda from inside the small cupboard, she opened it and took in a mouthful. "Awww...that's woken me up," she said as the cold drink made contact with the inside of her mouth. She had a faint taste of alcohol and morning breath mixed together, she knew she must have gone out last night. The amusing thing was, she couldn't remember.

She slowly sat down on one of the bench-side stools as she started thinking of her new found lover. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not. "He loves me not...that can't be right!" she shouted, annoyed at the fact her mind could ever think such a thing. I think I'll call him...just to make sure he does love me. Standing from the bench-side stool, she took one last mouthful before depositing the half full Dr. Pepper bottle onto the nearby counter.

Walking over towards the cordless phone, she picked it up and stopped for a brief second while she gathered the number together in her head. Tabitha had been feeling slightly sleep-deprived lately, due to her secret late night meetings with her new man. She didn't feel that anyone could possibly understand the type of relationship they had going, but she had confided in one person. This made her mind work over-time. @#%$...who the hell did I tell last night!? Unable to think of the mystery person, she slammed the phone down back onto the receiver and called out "@#%$!" this time.

:D That's just a sample of my work.

Postby Kitty on Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:25 am

Anonymous wrote:Tabitha walked slowly into the kitchen, her bare feet feeling the cold each time they touched the floor. Collecting a soda from inside the small cupboard, she opened it and took in a mouthful. "Awww...that's woken me up," she said as the cold drink made contact with the inside of her mouth. She had a faint taste of alcohol and morning breath mixed together, she knew she must have gone out last night. The amusing thing was, she couldn't remember.

She slowly sat down on one of the bench-side stools as she started thinking of her new found lover. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not. "He loves me not...that can't be right!" she shouted, annoyed at the fact her mind could ever think such a thing. I think I'll call him...just to make sure he does love me. Standing from the bench-side stool, she took one last mouthful before depositing the half full Dr. Pepper bottle onto the nearby counter.

Walking over towards the cordless phone, she picked it up and stopped for a brief second while she gathered the number together in her head. Tabitha had been feeling slightly sleep-deprived lately, due to her secret late night meetings with her new man. She didn't feel that anyone could possibly understand the type of relationship they had going, but she had confided in one person. This made her mind work over-time. @#%$...who the hell did I tell last night!? Unable to think of the mystery person, she slammed the phone down back onto the receiver and called out "@#%$!" this time.

:D That's just a sample of my work.

...y're good..u konw that..you should make a site...good luck!!! :wink:
I love my friends and they love me!
Kitty

Postby guitarjunkiegal15 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:32 pm

i'm a good writer and reader but i am emberassed to show my work and usually if im stuck my best friend helps me but she not on this board soooooooo and shes not aloud on forums cuz of her stupid little sis ahem sorry anyway just thought i would say that but i love wat ive seen so far keep it up
guitarjunkiegal15

Postby Roon on Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:26 am

Don't be embarrassed. We are one big n' happy family :wink: :D
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby darck falcon on Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:52 pm

i write a lot of history of x men évolution (40 page for the moment) but it's more difficult to traduce in english, sorry :cry:
Why study ?

More i study, more i know
More i know, more i forget
More i forget, less i know

so why study ?
darck falcon

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:33 am

darck falcon wrote:i write a lot of history of x men évolution (40 page for the moment) but it's more difficult to traduce in english, sorry :cry:

Pls...send me a p.m with u're work...i'm not that good at writing on french but i read very good and i understand perfectly.Mersi

Postby Kitty on Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:35 am

Anonymous wrote:
darck falcon wrote:i write a lot of history of x men évolution (40 page for the moment) but it's more difficult to traduce in english, sorry :cry:

Pls...send me a p.m with u're work...i'm not that good at writing on french but i read very good and i understand perfectly.Mersi

The guest is me...i've forgot to log in...oopsy...
Kitty

Postby Roon on Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:47 am

Oopsy... I've did a "poopsy" :lol:
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby darck falcon on Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:50 am

ok but i must type this on the compuiter and it's long, when i have the time it's promise
Why study ?

More i study, more i know
More i know, more i forget
More i forget, less i know

so why study ?
darck falcon

Postby Kitty on Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:08 pm

darck falcon wrote:ok but i must type this on the compuiter and it's long, when i have the time it's promise

k...mersi again
Kitty

Fanfics

Postby Clancy on Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:20 pm

I too am a huuuuuuge fan of fanfiction, especially those with created characters so I would like to offer my services and set up a Kataclysm's Fanfiction page on geocities. I would happily monitor it and upload it. If she's alright with though.....
Clancy

Postby rogue15 on Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:14 am

i wirte fanfiction and would love to be able to wirte some of my work on this site. if anyone wants to read my work just ask or e-mail me. or go to fanfiction.net and look for storys by rogue215. one of them is called Queen of Hearts type that in the search thingy look for the one by rogue215. you could read that one then that should link you to my other poems.
i am rogue
rogue15

Postby Haverberg on Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:22 pm

Got a couple links to my Toad and Nightcrawler bios for a game I'm involved in, for those interested. These are not canon bios, just some creative slap dash.

Sorry about the weird spacing, it was autoconverted from EZBoard to phpBB when we moved.

Toad:
http://rpgscene.com/bvr/viewtopic.php?p=180

Nightcrawler:
http://rpgscene.com/bvr/viewtopic.php?t=56
Haverberg

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:48 am

Triss wrote:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/613591/

Here's a link. Hope you like what I've written! :D

*pokes link* HEY! :D I've read this before! And...um...*shifty eyes* Never reviewed...heheh....whoops. Okay, I'll tell you now...I really liked it! And it had all my fav ships as well. :lol:

--Cat2fat900
PyroSquirrel19

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:51 am

Here's the link to some of my stories.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/760750/

Hope whoever reads 'em likes 'em.... :)
PyroSquirrel19

Postby rogue15 on Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:13 am

hey you can read my fanfics at www.fanfiction.net/~rogue215 tell me what you think of them if you want
i am rogue
rogue15

Postby Anna-Marie on Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:14 am

I like the Queen of Hearts story you wrote...
Anna-Marie

Postby rogue15 on Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:20 am

THANKX!!!!!!! Anna- marie i had fun writing the story but it was very hard to write because i'm so lazy. i love to hear when someone likes that story. so thank you again for reading it and telling me that you liked it. :D i'm glad you liked it!
i am rogue
rogue15

Next

Return to Website Feedback