Looking for screenshot of Bayville High

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

Looking for screenshot of Bayville High

Postby Haver on Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:01 am

Hi,

I'm taking over as admin for Bayville Rebooted (rpgscene.com/bvr), and would like to redo our banner graphic in an X-Men Evolution theme.

Does anyone have screenshots or vidcaps of Bayville High? I'm talking about the establishment shot they use for shifting scenes, that shows it from the air.

I'd also be interested in similar shots of the Institute and the Brotherhood house.

Funny, that they use these graphics in nearly every episode, but no one's bothered to put them online...
Haver

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:25 pm

Kataclysm doesn't have them on the site? :| That's strange...

Sorry to say, I can't help! :( Anyone else? :D
FuzzyGhekko

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:18 pm

I have a couple overhead shots of Bayville High below which aren't on the site. Somewhere in my file collection are a picture or two of the Institute and the Brotherhood house as well. If I find them in the next few days I will post them in this thread.

Postby Haver on Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:56 am

Fantastic! Thankyou very much! When the banner and website redesign are up I'll post a link.
Haver

Postby Kataclysm on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:12 pm

Oops...I see I didn't sign in when posting the Bayville High pics. Below is a shot of the Brotherhood house and a couple shots of the Institute.

Brotherhood:

Institute

- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby X2B on Mon May 08, 2006 7:05 am

nice pics
X2B

Return to Website Feedback