Video clips

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

Video clips

Postby X2B on Sun May 28, 2006 12:11 am

I want the tv clips to be run in windows media player.
X2B

Postby Spike on Sun May 28, 2006 1:41 pm

Are you obsesed?!?! There are 3 topycs with the same god damn titele!

You peuple must be really retarded to make 3 ussles threads in 3 places, for just dumb fact that you dident figure out that its ment ot go in website feedback!!!
Spike

Postby jack_a_s_s on Sun May 28, 2006 5:33 pm

my dogs. three topics...
jack_a_s_s

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Sun May 28, 2006 7:23 pm

Spike wrote:Are you obsesed?!?! There are 3 topycs with the same god damn titele!

You peuple must be really retarded to make 3 ussles threads in 3 places, for just dumb fact that you dident figure out that its ment ot go in website feedback!!!

I agree. :|
-Speed :twisted: demon-
I LUV PIETRO!

X-men Evo RPG>> http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/speeddemon32q/
New OC X-men RPG>> http://www.z7.invisionfree.com/ocxmen/
Speed_demon_hottie

Postby Kataclysm on Sun May 28, 2006 7:59 pm

Wow, I didn't even catch this third request (not counting the private message) until now because I'm on vacation stuck on a computer with a dial-up connection so slow it takes me five minutes just to get logged in to the forum. This will be moved from X-Men: Evolution Discussion to Website Feedback. My answer to WMV is in your other two posts.

It is possible to get too much of a good thing. Enthusiasm is great. Fanatacism is not. Don't wear out your welcome here as you are doing on the Toon Zone board. I enjoy X-Men: Evolution. I have put hundreds of hours into Kataclysm's and Beyond Evolution. I listen to requests and do what I can to help. I have already helped you out over on the Toon Zone board. Asking is fine. Demanding or begging to the point of annoyance is not.
- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Return to Website Feedback