Signatures

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

Signatures

Postby daltar on Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:39 am

I think that will be perfekt someon to create some signatures :roll:
daltar

Re: Signatures

Postby Kitty on Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:26 am

daltar wrote:I think that will be perfekt someon to create some signatures :roll:

...we have signatures bellow our msg...daaaa... :wink:
I love my friends and they love me!
Kitty

Postby EvoPryde on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:24 am

I wouldn't mind some forum signatures to use, especially for this one, but I don't want to ask too much of the Site Administrator.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby Kataclysm on Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 am

EvoPryde wrote:I wouldn't mind some forum signatures to use, especially for this one, but I don't want to ask too much of the Site Administrator.

Signatures would be nice and are one of many improvements/additions I would like to make to the site. Unfortunately it's unlikely that signatures will be added in the next few months due to my fairly busy schedule and other updates I plan to make in the near future. At this rate it will probably be another two years or so before I get almost everything on site that I want.
- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby EvoPryde on Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:01 pm

Two years? Wow, that's quite some time.

Not to be nosey, but what exactly do you do, I mean, aside from maintaining this website?

Don't take that as a challenge, but a simplistic question as to what else you do, because I, myself, am preparing to enter college so I'm unable to work on various projects of mine, mostly my websites and computer programs.

Thanks.
EvoPryde

Postby Kataclysm on Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:47 am

EvoPryde wrote:Not to be nosey, but what exactly do you do, I mean, aside from maintaining this website?

Don't take that as a challenge, but a simplistic question as to what else you do, because I, myself, am preparing to enter college so I'm unable to work on various projects of mine, mostly my websites and computer programs.

I sell insurance, work as a paper industry programmer and consultant, and am computer tech support for my cousin's auto salvage business. My major in college was Paper Science, and most of my work experience is related to the paper industry.
- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby EvoPryde on Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:52 am

You sound busy, real busy.

Hm... well, I intend to Major in Criminal Justice, eventually work up to the F.B.I. or C.I.A., and from there I'd like to be on some international task force that works with computers, information, and just about anything one could consider "secret agentish".
EvoPryde

Return to Website Feedback