Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - where is Kataclysm?

where is Kataclysm?

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

where is Kataclysm?

Postby X2B on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:14 am

Hey

Anyone knows what happened to Kat?She seems to be not appearing on this site fro quite some time.
X2B

Postby Kataclysm on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:41 am

I'm still here and regularly lurk the forums. The front page will be updated within a couple weeks.

By the way I'm a "he", not a "she".
- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby X2B on Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:50 am

sorry.I know u're a " he " but the name KATACLYSM givs a picture of a " she " in my mind,dont know why :wink:

good to hear that u're still here
X2B

Postby Roon on Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:34 am

The front page will be updated within a couple weeks

Why? :| I kinda used to this cute lil' place...
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby Kataclysm on Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:40 pm

Roon wrote:Why? :| I kinda used to this cute lil' place...

I wasn't planning on reskinning it...just updating the current poll, adding a few images, and maybe creating another trivia quiz or two.

If you want to see a couple minor tweaks to the layout and a few other extras click here: http://evolution.eracerx.com/setstyle.php, or click on the orange box with the X in it at the bottom of the main page.
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby X2B on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:24 am

And when Xactly is the next update? :?:
X2B

Postby Kataclysm on Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:00 pm

X2B wrote:And when Xactly is the next update? :?:

Now. :)
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby X2B on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:36 am

Thanx for this really cool uodate,u rock!
X2B

Postby X2B on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:50 am

do u plan on hosting this website?
X2B

Postby Kataclysm on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:42 pm

X2B wrote:do u plan on hosting this website?

What are you talking about?
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby X2B on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:20 am

I said. " Do you plan to host your website "?? cuz u seem like, no more here.
X2B

Postby Kataclysm on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 am

X2B wrote:I said. " Do you plan to host your website "?? cuz u seem like, no more here.

Just because I haven't updated the site as much lately doesn't mean I plan to stop hosting it. Chances are very good that it will still be here 5 years from now. Not only do I host this site, but I also host Cryptic Darkness and Self Possessed as well, which were sites created by others that needed a new host. Pulling the plug on Kataclysm's means pulling the plug on those sites as well. I don't plan on doing that.

I am here in the forums just about every day, although I seldom post. Spammers have been flooding the forums with member registrations. I recently wrote some custom code to alert me any time someone registers and automatically kills most spam registration attempts. It is about 90% effective on reducing spam registrations. Unfortunately 90% effective still means 10% get through and I have to manually delete their account and any spam messages they may have posted.

There is other maintenance and behind-the-scenes changes to Kataclysm's as well that go unnoticed. The site isn't being neglected. I still enjoy the X-Men and X-Men: Evolution in particular, so I have no intention of "quitting" Kataclysm's yet. :)

The site will be updated in the future, but I don't know when the updates will be coming. I do want to eventually finish up the 600x450 screenshots for Seasons 1-3. Expect some more links to fan videos in the future. And we all still have the Season 4 DVDs to look forward to. That means updated screenshots, videos, avatars and wallpapers.

So don't worry. Kataclysm's isn't going to disappear anytime soon, and it will continue to evolve.
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby MP on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:17 am

Awesome :D
MP

Postby X2B on Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:11 am

Glad to hear that.By the way,I've heard from a friend of mine that season 4 wont be released anytime soon. :(
X2B

Please sign my petition

Postby mystique on Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:20 am

This has nothing to do with the topic of this post but if any Australian fans of X-men Evolution read this forum please sign my petition to bring X-men Evoulitoin to Australia at http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/11268.html
mystique

Return to Website Feedback