question for Kataclysm

A place for suggestions, comments and questions about Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page.

question for Kataclysm

Postby newGambit on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:03 pm

isn't it ilegal to make a fansite like this without permisson from the creater of x-men evolution. woulden't u be suied if they found out that u are using there pics and movieclips?

just a question :D
newGambit

Postby Kataclysm on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 pm

Kataclysm's X-Men: Evolution Page is an unofficial fan site. I don't claim to own rights to the X-Men or any characters in the show. If Marvel or other related entity requested that the site be taken down, I would comply.

I feel nothing would be gained by removing this site, though. It is basically free advertising for Marvel, Warner Bros. (DVDs), and others. Links to DVD reviews and stores carrying X-Men: Evolution DVDs are located in the main menu on every page. Hundreds of hours of time and effort were put into making quality video clips and screen shots here and at Beyond Evolution. Full episodes never have been, and never will be, available for download here.

The site is here because I enjoyed the X-Men: Evolution series. There is no monetary gain. I am not selling anything and there is no paid advertising on the site.
- KX:EP creator
Kataclysm
Site Admin

Postby newGambit on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:52 am

thanks for the answars its just because i have been trying to make a fansite but i just didn't want to get in trouble with the law or anything :D
newGambit

Return to Website Feedback