Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - XME RPG--canon and OC boards!!!

XME RPG--canon and OC boards!!!

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

XME RPG--canon and OC boards!!!

Postby SilverWitch07 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

HELLO!!!

Okay, so I haven't really been on here in...way too long, but I wanted to post an open invitation to anyone and everyone who is interested in taking part in an X-Men: Evolution RPG board. A lot of times it seems that new members tell me, "Hey, I've been looking for a board like this for AGES and I just haven't come across one." I've run into the same problem myself, many a time. So, in order to fix this just a little bit and put ourselves out there in the world wide web, here's the official advertisement! Well, not "official" official, I am NOT the admin. I'm a mod and a 4-year veteran. ^_^

Now there are two wonderful boards that the admin of epic win has created, one specifically focused on the characters from XME and one that's a sort of "parallel" board specifically for OC characters. Now let me clear a few things up with this that can get a little confusing:
1. The Evo board (the board with canon characters) is NOT for canon characters only. You may still create bios for OCs and play those characters on that board. However, as there is a SERIOUS lack of canon characters in comparison to OCs, we would more than love to see new members who are interested in playing canon characters. We especially need X-Men!!!!
2. The OC board is, in fact, for OCs ONLY. If you wish to play a canon character, please feel free to jump on over to the sister site and make a character request.
3. If you have any questions or concerns about joining, please make a post in the guestbook (there's one on both boards) and ask anything you're curious about. ^_^ Our admin will be more than happy to answer, as will myself and any other members that can.

Now if you've gotten this far and are like, "Okay lady, stop talking. I'm wanting to see some links now." well, you don't have to wait any longer! >3

Evo Board (canon characters + OCs): http://s6.zetaboards.com/speeddemon32q/index/
OC Board (OCs only): http://s7.zetaboards.com/ocxmen/index/

Please stop on by and don't be afraid to say hello! We're all looking forward to really getting these boards cookin'!
Thank you all~
SilverWitch07 (Shay on the Evo Board, Dormire, Anachronis and/or Phobia on the OC one)
SilverWitch07

Location: In a small tea hut with Pietro in Tahiti...hard telling how long we'll stay there, though ^_~

Return to General Discussion