I'm Still Here

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Re: I'm Still Here

Postby Vindellavon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm simply drowning in a sea of paperwork and ruthless patients. Don't mind me. Image
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm

awwwe :( well, your not missing much....wandas busy, nothings new with me... (n) wow we are boringg.
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Sorry I can't reply to everything but I did just want to stop by and tell you guys that I love you uber muches and I miss you terribly. :cry: I hope you're both safe and that all is well with you and yours. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm

GUESS WHO GOT HER INTERNET BACK? ME!!! :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

awwwe we love ya too ! <3 <3 <3 :D

everything is good,, except their is no "yours" .. just me :/ aha.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Well I saw that V had posted since I last did so I figured I'd include her.

I do have my internet back, though so I'll be on a whole lot more. :D
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 pm

yaay :) welcome back.
whats new????
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Besides the new internet AND the fact that I now have internet on my laptop - so I'll be on a lot LOT more - nothing. :lol: Pretty sad, huh?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm

awwe :P well, its good you got internet :)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Yeah I really missed you guys. (That includes Andy if he ever comes on to spy on us.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

awwe :) we missed you too hun!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

I need a drink. Image
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:44 am

10 shots coming up.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Vodka please. Image
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 am

Let's make it healthy and add orange juice...just so that we can lie when someone asks what we're drinking. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

true....but you guys are above the drinking age :P you dont have to lie...i do -_-
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Only V is above the legal drinking age...in the US at least - if this was Germany, I could totally drink! :P
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

So, anything new?
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 pm

i could use some female advice...
after me and james broke up, i decided i needed a friendship break. so, its been 2 weeks since we talked. last monday i heard he's flirting with some guy, and then i found out that my friend, which was his ex, is still crazy about him! aand then! his ex wrote a note on something and was like, you told me something so discusting it has my stomach in knots or some [cencored] like that. and my mind instantly thinks: james and this other guy had sex, or fooled around or did some sorta [cencored]. there is NO proof he did anything, and theres no proof that the note was about james at all,,,it just got my mind going.
so then james emails me, and goes "i still miss you, i hate that i do. but i do. i dont want anything from you.Just, it upsets me. When i think about it. I dont know where im going with this." ..... :/

i dont know what to do!! i texted him asking him if he meant missing our friendship or missing us. because theres a difference, and a different outcome will come out of his answer. if he says he misses us, its gonna hurt but i think i need to tel him we cant talk more,,i want him over me, and i want me 100% over him... :/

LADIES! i wish we could have a slumber party or something -_- everyone bring a 40 of vodka or something and we just vent,,,, :(
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Aw, sweetie - boy troubles suck. :x

I think you'd be doing the right thing by telling him that you shouldn't talk anymore if he says that he misses you guys as an "us." It's difficult getting over someone and it makes it harder when the two of you are friends; taking a break from the friendship is a good idea. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that you can never be friends again, because you can, but only if those nasty little feelings don't come back. If they do, it's probably best that you shy away from being anything more than casual acquaintances. (The song says that the second time around is better than the first time but the song lies and that's almost never the case.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:55 am

yeaa, :/ that does make sense. its been about 2 weeks, and he said that it hasnt done anything. he says he's over the other people but me, and wnts to get over me. and thats what this break is supposed to be doing, and its working for me, but apparently its not working for him.. i just dont know what else to do. starting to talk again keeps the feelings; taking a break keeps the feelings. i dont know what to do :S maybe like, talk in moderation? like, not talk everyday, or a little bit each day,, the casual "hey whats up" kind of conversations,, :S hmmm :/ become a casual aquaintence seems hard for us tho.. its like, we became so close and we kept saying we would still be friends and work everything out, but its just not going the right way. and i said i would never cut him out of my life, because im not like that, but thats exactly what i did 2 weeks ago. i removed him from everything; fb, msn, cell, everything! it was working for me, but its just not working for him and i dont know what to do next :S i dont know what to say to him.

what song where you talking about?? :P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Shalamar - The Second Time Around

I, personally, would do what's right for me. If being away from each other works for you, do it; you can't go through life pleasing someone else otherwise you'll never get personal peace. If you promised you could still be friends and it's not working, you have to tell him. Just say: "I know I promised that we could still be friends but I just don't see it happening - I'm sorry." I know it sucks but sometimes it just has to be done.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 pm

:( its just hard. i dont wanna loose him. :/
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

I know it's hard but sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

yeaa, :/
X-Man

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion