Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - What Do You Fear?

What Do You Fear?

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Postby Gambitisgreat on Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:36 pm

peaceb wrote:
Gambitisgreat wrote:Meanie :(

:twisted: Ohhhh, buy 1 get 10 free, dont cha buy, Fan??? ohhh sale off buy 1 for only 20cents, get 100 free, doesnt it sound interesting!!!!

Fan, buy my scented eracers right now, warranty 100 years!!! :lol: :lol:

ok =) i'll just sell them to other people
Gambitisgreat

Postby peaceb on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:12 pm

Gambitisgreat wrote:
peaceb wrote:
Gambitisgreat wrote:Meanie :(

:twisted: Ohhhh, buy 1 get 10 free, dont cha buy, Fan??? ohhh sale off buy 1 for only 20cents, get 100 free, doesnt it sound interesting!!!!

Fan, buy my scented eracers right now, warranty 100 years!!! :lol: :lol:

ok =) i'll just sell them to other people

Umm..for you only!! Buy mine Fan warranty 1000 years!!
till I finally died, which started the whole world living...
peaceb

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:51 am

I didn't even know that there were scented erasers until now. :?
-Speed :twisted: demon-
I LUV PIETRO!

X-men Evo RPG>> http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/speeddemon32q/
New OC X-men RPG>> http://www.z7.invisionfree.com/ocxmen/
Speed_demon_hottie

Postby peaceb on Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:26 pm

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:I didn't even know that there were scented erasers until now. :?

YOU DONT KNOW THAT??????????????????????? :shock: oh well, weird I dont know there ARE erasers with no scent :lol: :lol:
peaceb

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:25 pm

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:I didn't even know that there were scented erasers until now. :?

*is slow* ...Erasers have scents?
FuzzyGhekko

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:26 pm

O_O

Isn't that, like, dangerous? COuldn't little kids think they were candy and eat them? :lol:
PyroSquirrel19

Postby peaceb on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:24 am

PyroSquirrel19 wrote:O_O

Isn't that, like, dangerous? COuldn't little kids think they were candy and eat them? :lol:

Exactly! dangerous :(
peaceb

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:32 pm

:? They don't smell that good, do they? And how are little bitty kids gettin' ahold of them? I'd think a 6-year-old would know the difference, but anyone younger...? That's iffy.
FuzzyGhekko

Postby peaceb on Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:51 am

FuzzyGhekko wrote::? They don't smell that good, do they? And how are little bitty kids gettin' ahold of them? I'd think a 6-year-old would know the difference, but anyone younger...? That's iffy.

well, Im not using a scented one, but I know some erasers do have wonderful scents, and I sniffed one which has the "Honey and milk" label, and I thought that I was IN a bucket of honey! smell exactly the same! :D
peaceb

Postby CenturyNEXT on Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:03 am

:( Don't leave scented erasers in the heat for too long. Thay'll start to smell like feet. The inside of my car smelled like a gym locker room because I accidentally left a pack un my passenger seat. And it wasn't even my erasers. :?

Rock on peeps!
...and knowing is half the battle.
CenturyNEXT

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:51 pm

FuzzyGhekko wrote:

see? I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of scented erasers.
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby peaceb on Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:12 am

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

Be happy! You're not alone ^^
peaceb

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am

peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

ya...and all this talk of scented erasers makes me wanna get one. :lol:
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby Gambitisgreat on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:58 pm

ooo thats too bad eh?
Gambitisgreat

Postby peaceb on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:05 am

peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

lol :lol: well, welcome to Jess Ltd. !Buy a scented eraser get 10 free! ^^
peaceb

Postby peaceb on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:07 am

Gambitisgreat wrote:

ooo thats too bad eh?

nah, not really *whispers* "I have a customer"
peaceb

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:30 pm

peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

ok well how bout next time u send something here, make sure to send a scented eraser. Ok? :wink:
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby peaceb on Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:47 pm

peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

ok well how bout next time u send something here, make sure to send a scented eraser. Ok? :wink:

Sure ^^ I'm gonna send something soon ^^
peaceb

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:10 pm

peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

Sure ^^ I'm gonna send something soon ^^

Yay! Then I can finally know what a scented eraser is like.
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby peaceb on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:30 am

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:Yay! Then I can finally know what a scented eraser is like.

Okay ^^ I'll go buy one for you but in school year, cuz the bookstore's a few blocks away from my school and I'll walk there with my friends cuz we need to buy something too, so you have to wait ^^ school starts on September 5th, same date as yours eh? :D
peaceb

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:45 am

peaceb wrote:
Speed_demon_hottie wrote:Yay! Then I can finally know what a scented eraser is like.

Okay ^^ I'll go buy one for you but in school year, cuz the bookstore's a few blocks away from my school and I'll walk there with my friends cuz we need to buy something too, so you have to wait ^^ school starts on September 5th, same date as yours eh? :D

uh I'm not sure what day it starts. I think it's almost that day.
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby peaceb on Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:24 am

peaceb wrote:

Okie, anyway you're lucki! I just got a bad news, our school will start 2 days sooner, September 3rd!!

and THAT'S SUNDAY! :evil:
peaceb

Postby Gambitisgreat on Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:07 pm

peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:

Okie, anyway you're lucki! I just got a bad news, our school will start 2 days sooner, September 3rd!!

you go to school on weekends too?? :? o great Leanna you HAD to ask for scented erasers T_T what if she sends them to me to give to you??/ are you trying to make me smell them and die?? T_T
Gambitisgreat

Postby peaceb on Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:45 am

Gambitisgreat wrote:
peaceb wrote:
peaceb wrote:

you go to school on weekends too?? :? o great Leanna you HAD to ask for scented erasers T_T what if she sends them to me to give to you??/ are you trying to make me smell them and die?? T_T

ohhh common, that's not a bomb ^^ and you dont have to smell it so you wont die (well, if you're curious and smell it and die, that's your fault)

well, we dont go to school on weekends, that's just a special day ^^ maybe you dont understand, cuz you're not here, but simply, we dont study on that first day at school, just a ceremony..

and this year, our school is chosen! They'll film the ceremony and there will be a live broadcast on TV..*gasps* Oh my God...

Leanna: You want small, medium or large eraser? (I suggest that you should pick tha medium or large one, so no one will sniff it and die, right Fan?)
peaceb

Postby Gambitisgreat on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:06 pm

T_T damnnnnnn

cool ceromoney =)
Gambitisgreat

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion