Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Why Did You Pick Your Avatar?

Why Did You Pick Your Avatar?

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Why Did You Pick Your Avatar?

Postby EvoPryde on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:11 pm

Like the title says, why did you pick your avatar, or why do you pick the avatars you do?

My avatar at the time of this comment:

I like the avatar I have now as it shows Gaara using his control over sand to protect himself from Kimimaro's bone-bullets (bones he shoots from his fingertips), I like this as, to me, it represents I am able to take anything thrown at me and survive. I stand calm in the face of opposition, so this avatar embodies that.

Topic inspired by Justice:

Justice wrote:It seems like we're all trying to express something through our avatars. :)
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby SilverWitch07 on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:45 pm

I kept on changing my avatar for awhile there. I was trying to pick a picture that best suited my name, but...well, let's just say I'm still looking. ^_^''''''

The avatars I usually choose are generaly catagorized as "fantasy". I like anything out of the ordinary, and am a huge fan of mythology and other things that people tend to have little explaination for.
SilverWitch07

Location: In a small tea hut with Pietro in Tahiti...hard telling how long we'll stay there, though ^_~

Postby Justice on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:39 pm

My current avatar reflects how I live at the moment. I love to play music, specifically the piano. However, being the introvert that I am... I almost only exist as a shadow among a crowd of people. I try to "cover up my physically difference" and in everything that I do, I am determined to draw as little attention as possible, lest they discover oh how disgustingly different I am from a normal man. (No, it's not a fetish, lol.)

My avatar looks like a normal person... except wierd, because he's wearing a mask. This is probably what people see when they catch sight of me.
Justice

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:42 pm

...Justice, I love your avatar. :mrgreen:

My avatar has been the Pyro one, reading 'Not Crazy, Just Special' for as long as I've been at Kataclysm's. Symbolic? Maybe. Or maaaybeee Ana's just lazy. :wink:

Anyway, I like this avatar because it shows my favorite character, Pyro. The message also means that people aren't crazy just because they are different, actually, they are special and unique. :)
PyroSquirrel19

Postby Justice on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:55 pm

Thank you. :)

He's the Phantom of the Opera, lol.
Justice

Postby Chaz2512 on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 pm

I just saw my avatar in a random web and I picked it. It's cute and hilarious.
Chaz2512

Postby peaceb on Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:20 pm

I usually pick BoA avatars or X-Men ones, but this time I choose "all scream for ice-cream", cuz it was hot when I was at home in a country which is in the tropics, and my avatar reminded me everyday, "Dont forget your ice-creams stored in the fridge". After seeing my avatar, I ran off to have an ice-cream.
But! it's different! I dont eat ice-creams very often when I visit my aunt in Melbourne in June it's so cold now. I just havent time to change my current avatar to another one.

I pick this avatar cuz its colours, bright and they rocks, it shows my favorite flavours also.
till I finally died, which started the whole world living...
peaceb

Postby Spike on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:44 am

Lead Singer at Haggard, He is also the guitarist and makes those awsome grwols 8)
Spike

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:27 am

Justice wrote:Thank you. :)

He's the Phantom of the Opera, lol.

I know. I've seen the movie....em....*mutters* 14 times.
PyroSquirrel19

Postby jack_a_s_s on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:15 am

poking fun @ demon :P
jack_a_s_s

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:32 am

grr Rebee. I know u have that avvie just to annoy me.

On topic: Well obviously I have mine because I love Quicksilver. :D
-Speed :twisted: demon-
I LUV PIETRO!

X-men Evo RPG>> http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/speeddemon32q/
New OC X-men RPG>> http://www.z7.invisionfree.com/ocxmen/
Speed_demon_hottie

Cap...

Postby CenturyNEXT on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:05 am

:D Besides XME, I'm also a Captain America fan.

I'm chessy like... sometimes.

Rock on peeps!
...and knowing is half the battle.
CenturyNEXT

Postby Roon on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:09 pm

I prefer simple but funny, stupid or some nasty pix 8)
You know what I mean :lol:
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby siren_darkstarr on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:30 am

Because I find Sakura (CCS) so very, very cute!
siren_darkstarr

Postby MFA on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:40 am

i dont have one

:mrgreen:
MFA

Postby peaceb on Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:48 am

MFA wrote:i dont have one

So why dont you have one? :D
peaceb

Postby ichigo on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:37 am

I love Howl's Moving Castle, one of my favourite Ghibli films and the hero in this is so cute and handsome. In addition it is a very beautiful story :) Although I've never read the book yet^^ I have no clue where I can buy it(in my country)
My next avatar is probably something about the Ghibli films(if I've got time to do it :P ). Ghibli ones are so brilliant and Miyazaki is a praiseworthy person of me :wink:
ichigo

Postby Zeppy on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:16 am

Cos I love Dumbo!

You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
Zeppy

Postby MFA on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:51 pm

peaceb wrote:
MFA wrote:i dont have one

So why dont you have one? :D

hehe... would i really be MFA if I did have one?
MFA

Postby Justice on Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:31 am

Of course! Whatever you do, you'll still be our favourite MFA. :wink:
Justice

Postby MFA on Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:06 am

Lolll :lol: thats nice of uyou to say :wink:
MFA

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:25 pm

peaceb wrote:I usually pick BoA avatars or X-Men ones, but this time I choose "all scream for ice-cream", cuz it was hot when I was at home in a country which is in the tropics, and my avatar reminded me everyday, "Dont forget your ice-creams stored in the fridge". After seeing my avatar, I ran off to have an ice-cream.
But! it's different! I dont eat ice-creams very often when I visit my aunt in Melbourne in June it's so cold now. I just havent time to change my current avatar to another one.

I pick this avatar cuz its colours, bright and they rocks, it shows my favorite flavours also.

There's a saying around here, "It'll be a cold day in Hell (or July), before I...blah blah blah something something else blah." :lol: Imagining a chilly June or July makes my too-much-time-in-Texas-brain hurt. Lemme go to Austraaalia! :mrgreen:
FuzzyGhekko

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:51 pm

*points at current avatar* :mrgreen: Doesn't that just explain itself? Ain't it just...splendid? 8) Hehehehe...

"Inuyasha. Kagome. Making clingy codependency *squishy* since 1997." :wink: Yeah! I agree (to a fault, lol)!
FuzzyGhekko

Postby peaceb on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:48 am

FuzzyGhekko wrote:
peaceb wrote:I usually pick BoA avatars or X-Men ones, but this time I choose "all scream for ice-cream", cuz it was hot when I was at home in a country which is in the tropics, and my avatar reminded me everyday, "Dont forget your ice-creams stored in the fridge". After seeing my avatar, I ran off to have an ice-cream.

There's a saying around here, "It'll be a cold day in Hell (or July), before I...blah blah blah something something else blah." :lol: Imagining a chilly June or July makes my too-much-time-in-Texas-brain hurt. Lemme go to Austraaalia! :mrgreen:

Im waiting for you ^^ should go to Federation Square once, splendid ^^
Ohh you have to wait more to travel on your own I guess ^^ and I have to say that traveling without parents is fun!! ^^
peaceb

Postby FuzzyGhekko on Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:57 pm

peaceb wrote:
FuzzyGhekko wrote:

Im waiting for you ^^ should go to Federation Square once, splendid ^^
Ohh you have to wait more to travel on your own I guess ^^ and I have to say that traveling without parents is fun!! ^^

Whee! >< Someday, someday...
FuzzyGhekko

Next

Return to General Discussion