Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - gays living in USA?

gays living in USA?

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Re: gays living in USA?

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 pm

And I did it. :D Click on it, and you go straight to my beautiful, lovely Comic Vine account which houses many of my comic scans. I conquer again! :twisted:
Last edited by Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 pm

His expression is even funnier when the pictures bigger. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:His expression is even funnier when the pictures bigger. :lol:

Oui, oui! But JP's face is hilarious. :lol:
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes and I do love how he's hooked up to a machine and yet he still has time to ask if Colossus is single. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:08 pm

yay! thanks for putting it up :D awww, i love them together,,,wat a cute moment:P
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Yes and I do love how he's hooked up to a machine and yet he still has time to ask if Colossus is single. :lol:

Le gods, you're right. :lol: Teenies are so funny.

@X-man: Yeah, it was a cute moment. But I like their brief moments during the AoT's Homecoming Dance. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm

:o im a teen :D
and i like them together no matter wat!
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 pm

X-Man wrote::o im a teen :D
and i like them together no matter wat!

And now I'm afraid we'll never have a full frontal because of Disney.
:o
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm

full frontal nudity!!!!!!!!!!! r u not married!!!!!! haha jkjk!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm

X-Man wrote:full frontal nudity!!!!!!!!!!! r u not married!!!!!! haha jkjk!

Of course I'm married, but can't a lady enjoy her hot, sweaty mutants, once in a while? :D

But the fact remains that we've seen Kitty Pryde naked on more than one occasion, yet we've only had a few select gay kisses. Not good, and now with Diney owning the rights, I don't see hot gay sex any where in the future.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm

umm wow. well, mabe the head of disney is gay, and wants more gay mutants shown! and then they make a movie all about the gay/lesbian superheros out there! oo wat fun!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

I've been waiting for Dani and Karma to become canon for YEARS. I just see them together and I guess now...*sniffs* it won't happen. :cry:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

awww *hands tissue*
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:33 pm

X-Man wrote:umm wow. well, mabe the head of disney is gay, and wants more gay mutants shown! and then they make a movie all about the gay/lesbian superheros out there! oo wat fun!

It's not just the sex, really. It's the gay population in general. Read Northstar's story, he hasn't had a boyfriend in forever. His only crush was Bobby (whom he probably fell in love with), and the only other time he's had anyone, is in Ultimate. Now Ric and Shatter kissed, but they can't get together because Stan dropped out. The thing with Greymalkin was also vague. We know he's gay, but I don't see any further developments for any of them. I think it's pretty darn rude. Marvel is known for it's couples!galore. They spend ARCS on mutant love lives. Damn, I remeber during the Destiny Diary arc, ROMY ended up on the front cover when Sam (methinks) alomost got busted into pieces. Hewas in the hospital, the entire X-Men were in deep dodo, yet Romy took the front cover.

I think it's horrible, they spend so much time on heterosexual relationships and take up space, yet they can't dedicated a few comics on the gay superheroes.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

go gays!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 pm

I know. I do have hetero couples I like, but there are also a few gay couples that have some MAJOR potential if they were just given a chance.

X-Man wrote:awww *hands tissue*

Thank you. *blows nose*
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:36 pm

X-Man wrote:go gays!

You're damn right!
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:57 pm

:D
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I know. I do have hetero couples I like, but there are also a few gay couples that have some MAJOR potential if they were just given a chance.

I cannot agree more. Damn, I'd rather they pull a Romy on Rictor/Shatter than just let it go all together. The nerve. :x
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm

I know! I love Rictor and Shattybuns together, mainly because I love calling Shatterstar "Shattybuns." :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm

shattybuns :lol: :lol:
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I know! I love Rictor and Shattybuns together, mainly because I love calling Shatterstar "Shattybuns." :lol:

:lol: Same with me and Gumbo(Gambit).

But still, we need more focus on our homos. Manipulating faces together is starting to give me a headache. :x
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

:lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm

homos can be offensive!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:54 pm

X-Man wrote:homos can be offensive!

Oh, please. There are FOUR of us roaming this site at greatest length. Plus, homo is just a click off from homosexual, and I didn't use it as a derogatory term. Call me a beyotch, I won't fret. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion