Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Things you read in X-men comics that you would like to share

Things you read in X-men comics that you would like to share

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Things you read in X-men comics that you would like to share

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 pm

Okay so im on issue 42 of new X-men: Childhoods end and the X-men are giving Teacher student conferences to the new X-men and Wolverine is conferencing pixie or trying to she's running away cuz wolverine is scary anyways one of her powers is pixie dust that makes ppl hallucinate so here's the scene pixie is flying through the kitchen Wolverine is chasing after her through her dust slashing at air saying %#^ing unicorns and then one of the students that's eating says "I hate this place"
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 pm

okay, so like um, i dont like have anything to share really much, coz like i so dont have like any comic viewer thingy! its bummer!
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:32 pm

I've read a few comis just in window fact view because the entire issue was screwed up and didn't work on my psp or adobe
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 pm

what do you use to read the comis files?
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:36 pm

psp 95% of the time adobe 3% of the time when the issue doesn't work and windows fax viewer 2% of the time when it doesn't work in either
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 am

which adobe, photoshop or acrobat? i had no idea you could read them with this stuff, you must be super.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 am

I really don't know, some of the comics just had it as the default thing to open with never really paid much attention
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:06 pm

acrobat, not photoshop...
Spike

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 pm

thanks hello kitty, i have to redownload again all the comis file i deleted.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Why is she calling spike hello Kitty? anyways I'm reading Ultimate spiderman now (because kitty is dating paker in ultimate X-men) and I have to tell you there has to be a link between comics and love triangles I am so series I mean theres like 5 love triangles variations involving Jean and like 2 others in Ultimate X-men and now I'm not even at the part where Kitty dates Paker and already there are 2 love triangles Paker, MJ and Gwen(I'm not even sure if she's in any of the series or a comic, and they killed her off she was like my fav character, I normally don't like this but I hope they find a ridicules way to bring her back, or Atleast a clone) and then she dies and Harry comes back and we find out Harry was dating MJ for like a day b4 all hell broke loose (Parker getting powers, his father going insane/becoming goblin thing) so now hes all jelous of Peter and MJ (who I'm 90% sure are sleeping together but when Peter and Logan switched bodies (it was kind of a joke as a story line, literally) after they got back to normal MJ told Peter "That thing you tried to do this mourning, can we wait till we're older" so thats giving a bit of doubt, but who knows and there are 2 other lines that support they're sleeping together and 1 Image where they look about 2 scenes away from full sex, so yeah..) anyways my point is there are a lot of love triangles in comics
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Kitty and Peter Parker? COOOOl... soo can u give me a link to the comics, i might download them, its sounds interesting ^_^

ps. Why am i hello kitty and why did u deleate all ur files? :?
Spike

Postby Rogue Recruit on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm

because i found no way to open then and dont you like hello kitty?
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:02 pm

um yea maybe you missed the memo but anything illegal you want to download you have to type in what it is you want followed by torrent in google
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:16 am

oh...right.....--_-- i forgot people lost the generosity to share information since google appeared..
Spike

Postby Spike on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am

Sorry for double post....--_--' accident
Last edited by Spike on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

um I don't have links the second i get the torrent i close the window, don't you understand that and don't double post
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm

um google appeared prior to torrents. :)
Rogue Recruit

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 am

ok, just downloaded a lot of ultimate x-men, the story is kind of a bit but.... they swear a lot more, have sex and people day.....That just made my day ^_^

ps. Oh yeah, and the best part was magneto made the president lick his boots clean and put him naked on his knees on national television :D
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 am

read ultimate spiderman too its really funny when peter hooks up with kitty
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:40 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:read ultimate spiderman too its really funny when peter hooks up with kitty

i started, but im arround comic 14/15 or smth, but i dont like it as much as x-men ultimate for now
Spike

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 pm

what the hell is john lenon doing with spiderman in the ultimate x-men comic book ?!? i mean WTF?

ok. and the style of drawing changes after 10 comics or smth like that, the first one was awsome, but the rest are kind of lame
Last edited by Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Um what do you mean by that i don't really know names
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:Um what do you mean by that i don't really know names

John Lennon has a talk show and....well....it seemed more like publicity....
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Okay im confused just tell me what issue you are on of what comics (I've read them up to date already)
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:01 pm

sorry i lost it....ill search for it tommorow
Spike

Next

Return to General Discussion