Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - x-men legends 3

x-men legends 3

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

x-men legends 3

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:33 pm

i dont know if this has already been done, but im too lazy to go look.
if u could design the playable characters for legends 3, who would u pick? both legends have 15 players, so...pick around 15-20 ppl, and if u want, include some unlockable players.
and if u r mixing x-men with brotherhood, then explain wat the reason is. (in legends 2, its so defeat apocolypse).
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Re: x-men legends 3

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Actually, if I could have a an X-Men Legends 3, I think I would want it to center around the Brotherhood. Show things from the opposite side of the coin. My list of playable characters would probably be...

Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Juggernaut
Magneto
Toad
Avalanche
Pyro
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth
DarkBeast

And maybe some Savage Land mutates put in there as well such as Lorelei, Vertigo and Lupa; plus some others like Esme Cuckoo, Angel and Beak.

Unlockable characters would probably be heros that were once a part of the Brotherhood like:

Rogue
Spider Woman II (Arachne)
Havok

(I know Angel and Beak were heros with the New Warriors, but the unlockable characters would be more well known heros.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 pm

nice. so then, wat would happen in ur..game?:Plike, wat happens that the brotherhood needs to do?
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm not sure...it would probably be a game about them fighting the X-Men and following some crazy plan of Magneto's. It could be like the first X-Men Legends but reversed or it could be about them trying to sabotage some plan of the governments. Either way I think the Brotherhood need their own game. They may not be heros, but they sure are fun to play as and a lot of them have awesome powers.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm

that is actually a good idea, but mabe not called x-men legends 3:p mabe, brotherhood legends or something.:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I like it! The Brotherhood needs more air-time, I think everyone can agree with that. (Oh and Avalanche needs to be Greek and Pyro needs to be Australian. I know they didn't mess Pyro up in the games, but anything is possible and Avalanche never gets to be Greek. EVER! Which is probably why I love his WATXM version so much.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 pm

they do need more time, so Brotherhood Legends, coming soon! well, mabe not legends cuz that makes them sound like heroes....mabe Brotherhood Fighters :?:
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Even though they're not heros, they are Legends in their own right. The original Brotherhood team: Magneto, Toad, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mastermind and Astra IV and their candidates for recruitment: Sub-Mariner, Blob and Unus, have been around since the beginning of the X-Men and have been seen in Marvel's comic book pages for just about as long as the original X-Men team! Marvel even released a set of figurines called "Marvel Legends" and Avalanche was a part of that, including many other Brotherhood members.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 pm

well, idk then:P i cant think of a good name:P so, mabe brotherhood legends
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Brotherhood Legends, most definitely. It even has a ring to it. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 pm

YES!!!!! wooo!!!!!!!! if u make this game, i get a cut for thinking of the name!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Totally. Have to give credit where credit is due. :wink:

Oh! How about this; BOEM: Legends of the Mutant Underworld?

Speaking of Mutant Underworld, the Morlocks need their own game as well. Maybe something about them defending themselves during the Morlock Massacre? OooO! And Thornn and Feral would be in the game too! I'm liking this Morlock idea already...
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm

i like it, but i dont rele think they r the underworld,...mabe, MORLOCKS, SECRETS OF THE UNDERWORLD, for the morlock game:P
the morlocks rnt very...publicized, so mabe something like that will help it.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

The Brotherhood has major connections in the mutant underworld, though. A better title might be; BOEM: Legends of the Mutant Underdogs. The Brotherhood always gets the shaft, they need a victory against the X-Men for once. (Like in Evo when Wanda single-handedly took down the X-Men. She was one of only two characters who could do that. She and X-23 were boss in their own episodes!)

For a Morlock game I would think something more like; Morlocks: Secrets of the Sewer Dwellers. :? Needs work. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 am

ya, but to me, now that i think about it, it sounds like death/hell. this is harder than i thought. BOEM: Legends of Doom?:P to much like dr. doom, but if u had the right story it could fit.
sewer dwllers sounds like sewer animals:P like, rats or alligators. mabe, Morlocks: Secrets of the Secret. oo, i like that actually:P it sounds mysterious and u want to find out more!:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

:lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

lmao....i like it....:)
for my legends 3, my pick would be.....
scott
jean (with better powers)
beast
storm (with better powers)
rogue
iceman
shadowcat
nightcrawler
colossus
gambit
emma frost
psylocke
jubilee
magma
wolverine

in a mixed story, it would be:
scott
jean
storm
beast
emma
gambit
rogue
colossus
nightcrawler
kitty
(brotherhood)
magneto
wanda
pietro
pyro
avalanche

in both, unlockable would be:
prof x
domino
deadpool
and.... juggernaut.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm

That's an interesting line-up you got there. There aren't enough Brotherhood members for your second game, though IMO. Also, I have to ask, why Domino? I get Deadpool because he's just awesome like that, but why would Domino be in the game? What would the story-line have to do with her? And why would Jugs be an unlockable? (I like both characters so I'm not raggin' on you for your choice, just curious.) :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:That's an interesting line-up you got there. There aren't enough Brotherhood members for your second game, though IMO. Also, I have to ask, why Domino? I get Deadpool because he's just awesome like that, but why would Domino be in the game? What would the story-line have to do with her? And why would Jugs be an unlockable? (I like both characters so I'm not raggin' on you for your choice, just curious.) :mrgreen:

idk y domino. after seeing her in w&txm, i kinda liked her, then went on wikipedia and looked her up more, and i sorta like the powers, i think the blue eyed 1 eyebrow thing is nice (although her chest here is abnormal) and...the blue everything. idk. something about her. and juggs, IMO u dont need 2 superstrong ppl, and hands down i pick colossus so, for jugg fans, he is unlockable. but in my game, their would be cheats! so u can unlock them and play quickly). and with deadpool, i like the breaking-the-4th-wall thing he does and his sayings, so...he is just their. same with prof x. he would def need better powers than legends 2, but he can be good. but i dont no if he should be in a wheelchair like always, or be able to walk like legends 2.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

I love Deadpool's fourth wall breakage. That's like the most awesomest thing ever. (Awesomest? Good lord my English teacher would have a fit...all of them!) :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

OH! he breaks the wall at the end of origins:P he gets decapitated by wolverine, but then his body gets up and puts grabs his head, and he like, shushes the audience...there, u should see it now even tho i gave away the ending.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

It's okay that you gave the ending away, I probably wasn't going to go see it anyway.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

oh, well:P good. thats at the end..the very end...after the credits. there is 2 actually, depending on the movie...theres that one and then their is one where logan is in japan and he is drinking and says something about drinking to remember. that is leading to the already planned sequal, all about the japan thing he does and mariko and the samari and all ..AND deadpool is also getting his own movie. and possibly gambit.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm

I knew about Gambit's movie and have heard about a Magneto movie but the last time I heard, everyone was still iffy about a Deadpool movie. Has it been confirmed? If so, who are the characters in it? Have they been revealed yet? I sure hope Vanessa will be in this movie. (And that they keep Theresa Cassidy out of it.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

so far its still has ryan reynolds as deadpool, but nothing else. i also heard he is going to play green lantern in a solo movie...but ya. the magneto movie is as far as i no still going on, and an x-men first class movie will go out depending on how well magneto does.
X-Man

Next

Return to General Discussion