Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Game Help

Game Help

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Re: Game Help

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

No problem. Anything with Wanda in it is awesome. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

:lol: haha
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Well it's true! :lol: And Blink is awesome as well, though I'm not sure how much I like the pigtail look.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 pm

i didnt even notice them! haha.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:08 pm

They're there. :lol: Too bad Marvel cancelled the book, I really would have liked to see where all of this new Exiles business was headed.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

haha ya. this sounds like a random convo now:p
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Well it is our random topic. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:13 pm

true that :mrgreen:
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Speaking of random, I would have liked to gave seen this outfit be one of Rogue's alternates for one of the Legends games.

http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/0/P/R/rogue3.jpg
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:16 pm

i cant see it :(
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Really? That other link that you couldn't see didn't work for me, but this one is. :?

Mmmm. Try this one:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/metropetra/250px-RogueXMen192.jpg
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

thats a cool one.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah and I really wish it had made an appearance in the games. Just like I wish that instead of the alternate costume they have for Emma, they should have put her Gen-X one in the game. (That or her Hellfire Club one.) It would have been okay if the main costume for Psylocke was an alternate one, but I would have liked to have seen her main one as her default one. (And her main one isn't even exactly like the other picture I showed you, it's more like this one:)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8071/406217-psylocke_mv2_large.jpg

And one of her alternates could have been this one:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/kittens/sketchbook_psylocke.jpg?

or something like it.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 pm

thats actually a good idea. i like both outfits...isnt the second one wat they wanted to do if she was n evo?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Yup and I really like the concept of that outfit a lot. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 pm

:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Do you need any additional help with the game? I'm playing and talking to you so it's the perfect time to ask. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:53 pm

no:P i havent played it yet today:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Really? I'm already done with Cyke's "personal mission", the first tour in the Astral Plane and I'm currently in my second tour around the Morlock Tunnels.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:56 pm

ya..i havent played in like 2 days tho:P im gonna try today. :)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

You really should. I tell you, no lie, the game gets better once you get the first few missions out of the way. (And once you can level up your telepaths.) :wink:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

i will...after i play on the comp :mrgreen:
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

:lol:

If you need any help, give me a hollar.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:05 pm

haha i will.
X-Man

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 pm

k, so i played the game and i gave up. i keep dying, there r no extraction points, and way to many people. its so annoying. i think i might start another legends 2 game. do u have legends 2?
:twisted: stupid game.
X-Man

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion