Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Game Help

Game Help

Discussion about topics other than X-Men: Evolution.

Re: Game Help

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Yup! I've beat Legends II way more times than I can count. :lol: I can't believe you can't get passed the ship. I've already gotten Psylocke. This time around, I'm not as focused on winning as I am leveling up my characters right. When leveled up the way she's supposed to, Psylocke is my fav character to play as. (Then it's Jean, then Emma. They've all got good fighting moves and once you add psychic damage to all melee attacks, you're set.) :wink:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:47 pm

i cant believe i cant get by it either:P k, who did u have to beat it? im right at the part where u have to rescue the 8 passangers, and right wen i get to rescuing 4-6, i die.
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm

I used my usual team. (before Emma and Psylocke, that is) Cyke, Wolverine, Rogue and Bobby. It might help, though if you used Magma. With her magma form powered up high, she becomes totally untouchable.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 pm

i dont have magma yet. im still in the boat. k, the members i have ALIVE, are wolverine, bobby, cyc, jubs, kurt and storm. all the others r dead and i dont have enough to bring them back and i dont have anything to sell to forge or the healer so...out of those 6, wat do u think is a great team to finish the ship?
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 pm

That's right, sorry. (about magma.) :oops: I would go with Cyke, Wolverine, Bobby and...Kurt. If all else fails, port your blue-fuzzy hide out of there. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:55 pm

k...i actually try to make wolverine the last man standing. because he heals, if i can get him somewhere alone for a couple seconds, he can heal to a resonable level and i can go on.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah. Whenever I can (because there are sometimes you have a limited choice of characters) I always try to make Wolverine part of my team. It's just good strategy. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 pm

he is the best fighter. his attacks r strong, and he heals without using health packs..he is a great person to have. (until i get emma and colossus that is, then i wont ever use him again:P)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm

That may not be the best strategy, it's always good to have the self-healer on your team just in case. (Or at least until you get your "ideal" teams maximum health up. Like waaayyy up.) Once I get Emma and I get passed all the missions you can't use Jean on, I use Jean, Emma, Wolverine and Iceman. Once I get Psylocke I use my three telepaths and Wolverine. (Until I get to Asteroid M where you have to battle Sentinels. Then I can't use my telepaths because that would not be very wise.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 pm

true...well, ill have to wait and see cuz i cant pass the level:(
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 am

Let me know when you get passed the ship. (You'll probably pass it soon enough, I had a hard time getting through it when I first played it.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

haha i havent played in a while :lol:
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

You'll never beat it if you don't play.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 am

true.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 pm

*Nods*
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Have you tried playing X-Men Legends anymore? I've beat it (and my TMNT game) a few times since we last talked about it. Any luck?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:02 pm

omg i havent played it at all since we last talked about it :lol: i might try some tomorrow tho:P ill tell u how it goes :D
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Okay. [Right now I'm playing God of War...again. I want to play the second one really bad (I've never played that one before.) but my brother loaned it to one of his friends so I guess I have to wait.] :cry:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm

sucks:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 pm

I KNOW! He's had it for like a YEAR! Beat the game or pass it already! :evil:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 pm

:lol:
X-Man

Previous

Return to General Discussion