Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - The Amazing Race...who would win?

The Amazing Race...who would win?

Talk about episodes and characters from X-Men: Evolution.

Postby MFA on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:50 am

Well.. then Quickie can take Blob :lol: (I know, I'm being stubborn)
MFA

Postby EvoPryde on Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:15 pm

Something else to notice, even if Kurt could teleport, there is a few moments where he is "gone", which would allow Quicksilver to catch up, if not pass, where Kurt will appear when he comes back.

A good example would be if someone was racing, one was running and another was leaping. Sure, the leaper would be getting good distance, but they would have to stop and prepare another leap, thus allowing the runner, who is on a continually similiar path, to pass them.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby MFA on Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:24 pm

good point!!
MFA

Postby yay on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:12 pm

Hmm. Bobby?
For some reason he could freeze everyone and cheat.

But he could not freeze Kitty.. anyway Bobby will win. Because he can glide on his ice something. ._.
yay

Postby Justice on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:56 pm

yay wrote:Hmm. Bobby?
For some reason he could freeze everyone and cheat.

lol, everyone will begin fighting each other if someone hurts another person. Typical teenage X-men style.

Bobby: Freeze!
Random X-man: Ack! I'm frozen!
Scott: HEY you can't do that! *shoots beam at Bobby*
*Bobby fights back*
*Jean helps Scott*
*Jamie helps Bobby*
*Fight breaks out*
*Professor X faints*
Justice

Postby Roon on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:51 pm

I have a better idea 8)
Which member of this forum would you prefer to go with on "The Amazing Race"? :D
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:22 pm

Justice wrote:I'm not sure if Kitty is fast enough to react... imagine both of them crashing into a wall at such a speed.

In my opinion, Scott would be useless in this race.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! sorry I was just trying to imagine that...and yes Scott would be useless...as usual. :D :D :D
-Speed :twisted: demon-
I LUV PIETRO!

X-men Evo RPG>> http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/speeddemon32q/
New OC X-men RPG>> http://www.z7.invisionfree.com/ocxmen/
Speed_demon_hottie

hmm...

Postby CenturyNEXT on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:51 am

:? Scott would approach this thing like a mission, orderly and strategic. The race can become very random due to changes of envirment and culture. His organization skills would help, but I think someone would end up strangling the poor guy by mid race.
:idea: I'd say Kitty and Kurt. You have brains and versatility.
Muscle and speed have never been the deciding factor in the race as far as I can remember. Those two would win because they would make it a fun trip.
Just a thought...

Rock on peeps!
...and knowing is half the battle.
CenturyNEXT

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 am

hmmm but what about Pietro and Kitty like EvoPryde said? Pietro just picks her up and then they can phase through anything in their way. I suppose they wouldn't get along very well though. :?
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby CenturyNEXT on Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:21 am

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:hmmm but what about Pietro and Kitty like EvoPryde said? Pietro just picks her up and then they can phase through anything in their way. I suppose they wouldn't get along very well though. :?

They probably wouldn't get along, but that's what makes for good reality TV these days. America loves to dwell in other peoples misery, as long as it doesn't really involve them. :?

Rock on peeps!
CenturyNEXT

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:57 pm

Actually, when my younger sister is watching reality shows I'm not laughing at the misery, I'm yelling 'MAN YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!"

But that's just me. 8)

I think Storm and Beast is a good choice. Or Bobby and Kitty.
PyroSquirrel19

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 am

CenturyNEXT wrote:
Speed_demon_hottie wrote:hmmm but what about Pietro and Kitty like EvoPryde said? Pietro just picks her up and then they can phase through anything in their way. I suppose they wouldn't get along very well though. :?

They probably wouldn't get along, but that's what makes for good reality TV these days. America loves to dwell in other peoples misery, as long as it doesn't really involve them. :?

Rock on peeps!

yeah you're right. It's kinda sad really.
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Re: hmm...

Postby EvoPryde on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:34 am

CenturyNEXT wrote:... I'd say Kitty and Kurt. You have brains and versatility.
Muscle and speed have never been the deciding factor in the race as far as I can remember. Those two would win because they would make it a fun trip.
Just a thought...

Rock on peeps!

Interesting combination, but I think those two would make it so much fun they forget about the race and just focus on doing that.
EvoPryde

Re: hmm...

Postby CenturyNEXT on Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:21 am

EvoPryde wrote:
CenturyNEXT wrote:... I'd say Kitty and Kurt. You have brains and versatility.
Just a thought...

Rock on peeps!

Interesting combination, but I think those two would make it so much fun they forget about the race and just focus on doing that.

I see your point. But last season's winners were a pair of hippies that did just that, and they always came out good in the end. I've noticed the players who are focused so much on winning never win. I mean, they get to go around the world, what better prize is that? :D

Rock on peeps!
CenturyNEXT

Postby rogue_me on Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:26 am

I think that Wanda and Pietro/ Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.
rogue_me

Postby Speed_demon_hottie on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:28 pm

rogue_me wrote:I think that Wanda and Pietro/ Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.

Wanda and Pietro??? I'm not sure that would work...
I LUV PIETRO!

Speed_demon_hottie

Postby CenturyNEXT on Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:10 am

Speed_demon_hottie wrote:
rogue_me wrote:I think that Wanda and Pietro/ Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.

Wanda and Pietro??? I'm not sure that would work...

Probably not, but it would make for great reality conflict.

I'd give Gambit and Wolverine a shot at the race. You got cunning and guts.
And at the same time, great partner conflict.

Rock on peeps!
CenturyNEXT

Re: The Amazing Race...who would win?

Postby EvoPryde on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:42 am

This was a fun topic.
EvoPryde

Re:

Postby Quicksilverforever on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 pm

MFA wrote:Well.. then Quickie can take Blob :lol: (I know, I'm being stubborn)

Ummm... I don't think Quicksilver would be able to run with Blob.... he's kind of heavy...... Pietro rocks but his power is speed not strength..... i keep picturing Pietro holding onto Blob's arm and trying to run at super speed but not going anywhere.... hahaha..... even though I absolutely love Pietro!!! :D
QUICKSILVER IS SOOO HOT!!!!
Quicksilverforever

Re: Re:

Postby X-Man on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Quicksilverforever wrote:
MFA wrote:Well.. then Quickie can take Blob :lol: (I know, I'm being stubborn)

Ummm... I don't think Quicksilver would be able to run with Blob.... he's kind of heavy...... Pietro rocks but his power is speed not strength..... i keep picturing Pietro holding onto Blob's arm and trying to run at super speed but not going anywhere.... hahaha..... even though I absolutely love Pietro!!! :D

anyone with kurt...cuz they can just teleport to the win!!!!!!!! added with kitty's fun spirit, u got a great team!
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Quicksilverforever on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

But like others said before, Kurt can only teleport short distances and only if he knows where he's going which he wouldn't. I think Quicksilver could easily win. I know it's not all about speed, but I think with the right partner that could help with the puzzles and stuff, a team with Pietro would at the very least be one of the top teams to win.
Quicksilverforever

Postby Roon on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am

I'd probably sail in the same boat with Kitty on this one :mrgreen:
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 pm

I think Rogue and Wanda would make a good team. Both powerful and intelligent people who know how to get the job done. A perfect team.
If their relationship was better, Wanda and Pietro would be the perfect team, though. His speed and her powers, both of their know-how? They would smoke everyone in the competition.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:24 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I think Rogue and Wanda would make a good team. Both powerful and intelligent people who know how to get the job done. A perfect team.
If their relationship was better, Wanda and Pietro would be the perfect team, though. His speed and her powers, both of their know-how? They would smoke everyone in the competition.

Kitty and Kurt would make the perfect team, he could just teleport them their and she could make them untouchable and even make the prize untouchable when they get it, wouldn't even matter if someone got their first
doomed_soul89

Postby Quicksilverforever on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Like everyone's been saying though, Kurt can only teleport short distances and only if he knows where he is going which he wouldn't. How many times am i going to have to repeat that?
Quicksilverforever

PreviousNext

Return to X-Men: Evolution Discussion