Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - X-Men:Evolution::::::::public moments

X-Men:Evolution::::::::public moments

Talk about episodes and characters from X-Men: Evolution.

X-Men:Evolution::::::::public moments

Postby X2B on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:12 am

Recall and state your public moments about X-M:E for eg: today in ma school,there was meeting,I went there and I saw X-M:E Rogue,Jean,Kitty sketches hanging on a softboard made by some middle school students and I was like,how come I never knew about it?It was really nice....how abou u guys?
X2B

Postby Faye on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:45 am

I have nothing like that to report. I didn´t know about Evo until 2005. I was already living in Germany at that time and hardly anyone knows about it here. I think only one season was actually dubbed and aired on German TV.
Faye

Postby MP on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:55 pm

X men evo gets NO publicity here so nothing like that has happened here...
MP

Postby PyroSquirrel19 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:20 am

MP wrote:X men evo gets NO publicity here so nothing like that has happened here...

It's off the air in the USA so unfortunately nothing like that's ever happened to me :(
PyroSquirrel19

Re: X-Men:Evolution::::::::public moments

Postby mystique on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 am

X2B wrote:Recall and state your public moments about X-M:E for eg: today in ma school,there was meeting,I went there and I saw X-M:E Rogue,Jean,Kitty sketches hanging on a softboard made by some middle school students and I was like,how come I never knew about it?It was really nice....how abou u guys?

I cant believe there are people in your school who've even heard of X-men Evolution
mystique

Postby CenturyNEXT on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:46 pm

The show actually has a pretty good following. I believe it's more web based. But most of the fans, are more open minded about take of this franchise and not so clingy to the comics. And I think that's very cool.

Rock on peeps!
...and knowing is half the battle.
CenturyNEXT

Postby NeoNails45 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:58 pm

You know, I've never really brought up those kind of topics with my friends or people I know. I've talked to my cousin several times about TV shows we used to love and miss as kids (like Are You Afraid of the Dark? That was great), but I just never think of bringing up something like that.

However, I have a bunch of sketches lying around in my notebook of XM:E characters I used for refrences. Cartoons are great refrences when you want to get better at drawing facial expressions.
NeoNails45

Re: X-Men:Evolution::::::::public moments

Postby beastchicky on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

I was cosplaying one of the brotherhood, last week, and i saw a gambit.
Think!It's not illegal yet!
beastchicky

Return to X-Men: Evolution Discussion