absolute fav character.

Talk about episodes and characters from X-Men: Evolution.

absolute fav character.

Postby X-Man on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:31 pm

who is ur fav character on evo? who did u love!? (and if its kitty[whichim sure most will be] explain y :)
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Re: absolute fav character.

Postby ~*(RoBit)*~ on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Gambit
explanation: hottest cartoon character ever.
:lol:
~*(RoBit)*~

Postby X-Man on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:11 pm

~*(RoBit)*~ wrote:Gambit

haha nice
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Mini Wolfsbane on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 pm

What she said. The boy's got it...whatever "it" is. Hahahaha!

Seriously, I like Rogue the best, then Gambit, seeing as how *ahem* he didn't get a lot of screetime/episodes.

Then Kurt and Kitty, of course. And Rahne's in the list somewhere, I guess. (Though she didn't get
a lot of character development like Gambit, so it's kinda hard to call her a fave, but she still is.
Without Evo Wolfsbane, I may never have even known the character existed.)
Mini Wolfsbane

Postby X-Man on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 am

Mini Wolfsbane wrote:

What she said. The boy's got it...whatever "it" is. Hahahaha!

Seriously, I like Rogue the best, then Gambit, seeing as how *ahem* he didn't get a lot of screetime/episodes.

Then Kurt and Kitty, of course. And Rahne's in the list somewhere, I guess. (Though she didn't get
a lot of character development like Gambit, so it's kinda hard to call her a fave, but she still is.
Without Evo Wolfsbane, I may never have even known the character existed.)

i liked rahne in that retreat one (were they go to the woods and those ppl think beast is bigfoot)...they should have done a romance with her and sunspot!:P
X-Man

Postby Quicksilverforever on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

Quicksilver ROCKS!!! His power is awesome, I love his personality, and he is HOT!!! I just love everything about him eep!!! *sighs* Pietro... *sighs*

I really like Gambit though too he's pretty hot too even though I think he's hotter in TAS. I think it needed to show more of his relationship with Rogue.

Also, I like Pyro because his power is awesome, and I love his accent and his insane laugh. He makes me laugh. I love when he was watching the video of Magneto being destroyed by Apocalypse and he kept rewinding it and laughing crazily. That was one of the funniest parts in the whole series.

Avalanche is pretty good looking too, and I like his power and his bad-boy attitude and his relationship with Kitty is pretty cute.
QUICKSILVER IS SOOO HOT!!!!
Quicksilverforever

Postby X-Man on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Quicksilverforever wrote:Quicksilver ROCKS!!! His power is awesome, I love his personality, and he is HOT!!! I just love everything about him eep!!! *sighs* Pietro... *sighs*

I really like Gambit though too he's pretty hot too even though I think he's hotter in TAS. I think it needed to show more of his relationship with Rogue.

Also, I like Pyro because his power is awesome, and I love his accent and his insane laugh. He makes me laugh. I love when he was watching the video of Magneto being destroyed by Apocalypse and he kept rewinding it and laughing crazily. That was one of the funniest parts in the whole series.

Avalanche is pretty good looking too, and I like his power and his bad-boy attitude and his relationship with Kitty is pretty cute.

hahaha nice... wats TAS btw?:P
X-Man

Postby Quicksilverforever on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

The Animated Series.
Quicksilverforever

Postby X-Man on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Quicksilverforever wrote:The Animated Series.

oh...the old version of x-men?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Wanda. Everything about her is awesome, from her powers to her personality. (Except the part about her being insane; and I hate how they had her look in evolution, not flattering at all.) I love her attitude, though.
Close seconds are Pietro, Pyro and X-23.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Wanda. Everything about her is awesome, from her powers to her personality. (Except the part about her being insane; and I hate how they had her look in evolution, not flattering at all.) I love her attitude, though.
Close seconds are Pietro, Pyro and X-23.

wanda was pretty cool in this. i loved the power!
X-Man

Postby wolverine rulez on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

my fav character has always been wolverine (logan). i used to fancy the pants off him when i was younger. those big muscles, so hot
wolverine rulez

Postby Rogue Recruit on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:21 pm

all the young guys, pietro, angel, piotr, etc. :D
Rogue Recruit

Postby Quicksilverforever on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:27 pm

X-Man wrote:
Quicksilverforever wrote:The Animated Series.

oh...the old version of x-men?

yep the 90's version
Quicksilverforever

Postby Quicksilverforever on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Rogue Recruit wrote:all the young guys, pietro, angel, piotr, etc. :D

Angel is cool too.

my thoughts on the characters from my favorite to my least favorite ( not the xmen though because their are too many of them so mainly the brotherhood and the acolytes but i may include a few xmen):

Pietro Maximoff(Quicksilver): You already know how I feel about him. I love everything about him. He is soooo HOT!!! Also, his power ROCKS and I love his personality!!! EEP!!! I LOVE QUICKSILVER!!!!

Remy Le'beau(Gambit): Like I said, he is hot too. His power rocks and I like his relationship with Rogue.

Warren Worthington III(Angel): I love his wings!!! Also, he's not bad looking either.

John Allerdyce(Pyro): His powers, his attitude, his accent, his laugh. I love it all. Enough said.

Lance Alvers(Avalanche): He's pretty cute too and I like the bad boy attitude. His powers aren't bad and the relationship with Kitty is a great addition to the series.

Wanda Maximoff(Scarlet Witch): Her powers are cool.

Eric Lensherr(Magneto): I don't know. His powers are cool so I guess I like him okay. I think he needs to calm down a bit though.

Todd Tolansky(Toad): He is just gross. That's pretty much it.

Raven Darkholme(Mystique): Her powers are okay but something about her just bugs me. I just plain don't like her.

Fred Dukes(The Blob): Everything about this guy just bugs me. Having any power would be awesome but super strength and at least partial invulnerability are the two most common powers in the superhero universe so they bore me.

Characters deserving of a special mention (seperate from characters above)

Jean Grey: I hate her "Miss Popular" attitude in this series. That's pretty much it.

Scott Summers(Cyclops): I really don't know. I just hate this guy.

Sorry for any misspellings of the characters names.
Quicksilverforever

Postby X-Man on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 am

Quicksilverforever wrote:
Rogue Recruit wrote:all the young guys, pietro, angel, piotr, etc. :D

Angel is cool too.

my thoughts on the characters from my favorite to my least favorite ( not the xmen though because their are too many of them so mainly the brotherhood and the acolytes but i may include a few xmen):

Pietro Maximoff(Quicksilver): You already know how I feel about him. I love everything about him. He is soooo HOT!!! Also, his power ROCKS and I love his personality!!! EEP!!! I LOVE QUICKSILVER!!!!

Remy Le'beau(Gambit): Like I said, he is hot too. His power rocks and I like his relationship with Rogue.

Warren Worthington III(Angel): I love his wings!!! Also, he's not bad looking either.

John Allerdyce(Pyro): His powers, his attitude, his accent, his laugh. I love it all. Enough said.

Lance Alvers(Avalanche): He's pretty cute too and I like the bad boy attitude. His powers aren't bad and the relationship with Kitty is a great addition to the series.

Wanda Maximoff(Scarlet Witch): Her powers are cool.

Eric Lensherr(Magneto): I don't know. His powers are cool so I guess I like him okay. I think he needs to calm down a bit though.

Todd Tolansky(Toad): He is just gross. That's pretty much it.

Raven Darkholme(Mystique): Her powers are okay but something about her just bugs me. I just plain don't like her.

Fred Dukes(The Blob): Everything about this guy just bugs me. Having any power would be awesome but super strength and at least partial invulnerability are the two most common powers in the superhero universe so they bore me.

Characters deserving of a special mention (seperate from characters above)

Jean Grey: I hate her "Miss Popular" attitude in this series. That's pretty much it.

Scott Summers(Cyclops): I really don't know. I just hate this guy.

Sorry for any misspellings of the characters names.

hahaha nice list:P
X-Man

Postby Quicksilverforever on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Quicksilverforever

Postby X-Man on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Quicksilverforever wrote:thanks :)

lol....my fav would be............................................................................................................................................................................kitty or wanda or colossus. i like kittys style, but i dont like her relationship and choice in guy.......i like wandas style and i love the power and wat she can do.......and i like colossus in general. it sucks that he was only there cuz magneto was threatening to kill his family, and his voice seemed TO russian, but he was still good in the end!
X-Man

Postby EvoPryde on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I used to like Cyclops, but as the series went on he lost that rebel streak in him. In earlier episodes, he was pretty good.

My absolute favorite character? I'd have to go with Kitty Pryde. She has a nice blend of personality, and so it makes her pair off with anyone very well. Be it positive, like with Kurt, or more on the negative side, like with the Brotherhood. I've always found her scenes to be the most entertaining, and there is also the fact she actually contributes to the team.

The only character I do not like in any version is:

Jean Grey. Her powers, personality, and role in any series is cliche and dull. I also do not like the fact she turned Cyclops into a bit of wimp in the later episodes of Evolution.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby X-Man on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 am

EvoPryde wrote:I used to like Cyclops, but as the series went on he lost that rebel streak in him. In earlier episodes, he was pretty good.

My absolute favorite character? I'd have to go with Kitty Pryde. She has a nice blend of personality, and so it makes her pair off with anyone very well. Be it positive, like with Kurt, or more on the negative side, like with the Brotherhood. I've always found her scenes to be the most entertaining, and there is also the fact she actually contributes to the team.

The only character I do not like in any version is:

Jean Grey. Her powers, personality, and role in any series is cliche and dull. I also do not like the fact she turned Cyclops into a bit of wimp in the later episodes of Evolution.

there is something about kitty, EVERYONE seems to love, and i love her too! ur so true: all her scenes are interesting and fun, and u watch a show just to see what she will do! i dont no if i like the pairing with lance...she can do better.
X-Man

Postby beastchicky on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Kurt's my fave, then Pietro and Toad. . .
Beast Boy's awsome too :mrgreen: (Yes, i KNOW he's not even a marvel character, but he's still cool)
Think!It's not illegal yet!
beastchicky

Postby X-Man on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 pm

ew, u like toad!? WHY!?
X-Man

Postby beastchicky on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 am

He's funny, and I also feel sorry for him. :( How would u feel if u never met your parents and everyone else hated you? :x

Also, he reminds me of Beetlejuice. :lol: :lol:
beastchicky

Postby X-Man on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:27 am

oh...well, bad i guess. :P
X-Man

Postby beastchicky on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I cosplayed him last week, at doujin overload.
beastchicky

Next

Return to X-Men: Evolution Discussion