Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Why do u hate him

Why do u hate him

Talk about episodes and characters from X-Men: Evolution.

Why do u hate him

Postby beastchicky on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Why does the world hate toad?
Think!It's not illegal yet!
beastchicky

Re: Why do u hate him

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

I like Toad, I think he's funny. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm

the world hates toad because yes he is funny, but he is gross. he is always shown ugly, he resembles (obv) a toad, which some people find gross, he also eats fly's, and his personality isnt that great either, cuz he is on the bad side and he wants like, to be bad. i mean, alot of girls like a guy with humour and some like the bad boys, (and even if u dont care about looks) he is just gross and can be really annoying. i wouldnt date him:P
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Well I wouldn't date him either, I'd probably like to hang around with him, though. He's a pretty funny dude if you can get past being gross and annoying and, no offense to all guys out there or anything, but the male species has a tendancy to be gross what with their fascination with bodily noises and all, toad-like or not.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm

we can be gross, yes, but not as gross as toad.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Roon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am

C'mon, you've gotta admit, they did a great work with Evo Toad. I mean, the creators took probably the worst Marvel character and made him likable :D
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 am

That is very true. I don't think I've ever given any other Toad a second thought, but Evo Toad was kind of awesome.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 am

evo toad was funny, especially him trying to win wanda's heart...but u cant change the gross factor. its always him. its like making a new x-men show with storm as a white girl with short brown hair. :lol: he will always be just gross. w&txm toad is gross..er. he has like, dreads, and ugly clothes, and an ANNOYING voice. even quicksilver says he is gross.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm

What do you mean even Quicksilver? The Brotherhood has always thought he was gross, lol. I think he's cool in Evo, though. Comic-Toad is kinda weird, not because he's gross but because he's kinda creepy. I like X-men Legneds II Toad, though. He's fun to play as and he's actually really useful.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:What do you mean even Quicksilver? The Brotherhood has always thought he was gross, lol. I think he's cool in Evo, though. Comic-Toad is kinda weird, not because he's gross but because he's kinda creepy. I like X-men Legneds II Toad, though. He's fun to play as and he's actually really useful.

i mean in w&txm, toad is in jail and pietro goes to see him and tells him he is gross :) he is gross and creepy :lol: i like legends toad, but, i dont think he is that useful. the tongue thing is good, but....idk:P now i wanna play it.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Lol, that happens to me sometimes too. (Hearing about something I love and wanting to watch/play it.)

I think he's very useful, especially in the Morlock Tunnels. He's a really good character to use but only if you're playing as him. If you're not and you don't have his focus up, he walks off cliffs and stuff a lot and ends up dying. He's got some pretty good moves, though and besides his powers, he's actually a pretty good fighter too. I love using him, as well as the rest of the Brotherhood. I do wish they had put Pietro in it more, though. He's the whole reason the Brotherhood is even bothering with the X-men and all you see is a glimpse of white hair! It sucks. (But Polaris fans feel the same way even though I could have gone through the whole game without hearing her name once, let alone seeing that glimpse of green hair.) I also kind of wish that you could play as Sabretooth or X-23. The could have been alternate costumes for Wolverine or something. They also could have put more Brotherhood characters in there instead of just six. (And two of them weren't even playable!) :roll:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 pm

haha. i did notice that with toad, if ur not playing him, he wanders away, or doesnt run with the rest of the group. and then wen i want him, i have to bring him back to where i want him and...UGH...its annoying sometimes. i hate the morlock tunnels. iv never used toad, but i usually take colossus, cyclops, storm and rogue. i only like rogue here and some other places cuz she can take their powers and use them against them. i just wished it was possible for her to take the teams powers. with the brotherhood, besides toad, the only one i like taking is magneto. wanda i find isnt as powerful as i want her to be. but i do like some of her powers. i only take juggernaut if colossus isnt available. everyone says iceman is the best charcater, but i dont. i barely use him. i like storm (cuz i HAVE to have a flyer on my team), but...i love the electrical power but it drains to quickly. i like cyclops. i kinda like gambit, but, idk. i like the detonator powers, but,,,ya. prof x is fast, but he has like, 3 powers. i dont like iron man, and i only sometimes play as deadpool. i like nightcrawler. i wish jean was better. i liked the telekenisis, but nothing else. i wish kitty pryde was available, but her powers/skills would be hard to do. bishop is good, but...idk. i like toads tongue powers, but, besides that, i think he is kinda useless. and i wont have him AND kurt, and since i like kurt more, i pick him. i barely play as sunfire, and i never play as wolverine. personally i think he is over rated and stuff, so i think thats y i never play him. on my team, i always have a muscle fighter (eg colossus), a flyer (eg storm, jean), a shooter (eg cyclops, bishop), and someone for fun (eg kurt, wanda). man, i think i wrote to much, and i think im going to play it now! yay! my team: colossus, bishop, wanda and.....idk. maybe kurt! iv beat the game like, 4 times already, its just so fun to keep playing:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm

I love playing as the Brotherhood but sometimes if I don't have to go long-distances and don't need a flyer, I sub Magneto for Deadpool. I love using Deadpool, Wanda, Toad and Juggernaut. I hate using Storm and Iron Man and I'm not too fond of Bishop. Jean's powers come in handy sometimes and you have to have Rogue on your team in the Morlock Tunnels if you want all four homing beacons. I use Sunfire occasionally and if you want to use all your Tech Stations you have to have at least Storm or Iceman on your team in Avalon. (I hate using Storm, so I use Bobby.) The electrical power doesn't drain so quickly if you power Storm up right, which means not doing automatic stat and skill points, doing it yourself or re-distributing her skills once she gets some level on her. Gembit's okay to use, but if I'm going to use someone who has an energy power, I'd rather use Bishop or someone else. Wanda is amazingly awesome and I love using her in the game. (I love her reality warp power where she can turn her enemies into a box.)

I used to use Toad and Nightcrawler on the same team, I think it's pretty reasonable, I absolutely refuse to use Nightcrawler and Deadpool on the same team, though. There's just no point. Both are teleporters, both are excellent swordsmen; the only difference is that Deadpool has guns for distant attacks. (Which is why I prefer using him over Kurt.) I also refuse to have two flyers on the same team, there's really no point to that either. (The flyers aren't good enough with their other powers to use two of them at the same time.) I will use more than one muscle-man, though. I don't mind pairing up Juggernaut and Rogue on the same team or Juggy and Colossus. I'm not fond of using Wolverine either which is why I wish that X-23 and/or Sabretooth were one of his alternate costumes. (I don't mind his power, I mind everything he stands for. Being overrated.) I hate using Cyclops; he's not useful at all. They made a reason for him to be useful in the first game (saving Colossus and all) but he wasn't useful what so ever in the second one and I don't ever use him if I can help it. (Which means never, lol.) The Prof is fast but if I need extra speed, I use the quick-cheat. It's easy and gives major speed to your entire team that way you don't have to have the Prof on your team with his semi-useless powers and what not.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby beastchicky on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:15 pm

I dont gots the game :!: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so u DONT hate him :?: :o
beastchicky

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:48 pm

i do:P

i cant finish legends 1. im only on the part where u have to get into this thing (near the very beginning) but b4 u do, u have to destroy some box stuff. i always die and if i get in, i cant figure out wat to do and then i die.
i love legends 2. i use the cheats so much. i used them to get all powers, wen im in that temple place with emma and the cuckoos, i use the speed, i always power up to do that max power thingy, and...ya. i never change their costumes tho. i like having them all the same, cuz its like....better. its like their on a team. with bobby, u can make him not in ice form, but he is bare-foot :?: wanda looks weird with every outfit, and im on the fence with her powers. yes i like the blast one, but with changing things into a box, its with luck and chance, so it might not happen. haveing deadpool and kurt is useless. i prefer kurt, and then bishop for the distance fighting. i like this max power, that bio charge or w.e. its called. i wished with the prof that he had a better mental power. like, that crushing ego thing is cool, but its the only good thing. the cleve is...meh. i wish he could like, send a psionic blast and it effects all surrounding bad guys.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't hate him, no.

I never finished Legends I either. I'm on the part in New York with the Sentinels and you meet Psylocke and the only reason I haven't finished it is because everytime I load the game, the screen goes blank after like a second and I can't see anything but I can hear the background noise. It's so frustrating but I don't want to go through the whole game again cause I've gotten pretty far.

I think every costume of Wanda's is awesome, except her AoA one, it kinda stinks. And if you power her reality shift really high then they turn into boxes more often than not. I prefer using Deadpool over Kurt because Deadpool's in-game sayings are funnier. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby beastchicky on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:06 pm

. . . :?
beastchicky

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 pm

sorry beastchicky, but we got off topic:P

i cannot beat the beginning of legends 1. i hate the characters, and have to use logan because he is strenght. iv looked for cheats but there isnt any. do u have it for the comp? i have it for xbox. man, if u lived near me, i would ask u to come over and get me to a good level:p can u play as psylocke yet? does she have good powers? i rele wanna get x-men: demensions...i think thats wat its called.
i meant i dont like wandas looks in legends 2. i want her to have the cape and stuff, not the weird thing she has.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:19 pm

I can't play as Psylocke yet, sorry. I'm just at the part where you meet her and that's where my game does that weird thing when I load it. I have it for PS2. I hate the characters too. The ones I have are Jean, Storm, Jubes, Magma, Beast, Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Emma, Bobby, Rogue and Gambit. (I think I have Nightcrawler too but I haven't played it in a while so it's hard to remember.) Emma is the only really cool one to play as. She's got great moves and I don't mean her powers. She's a good fighter in the game and I love using her. And actually, I haven't even tried looking up cheats for Legends I. It just never occured to me when I was playing and now it does that weird thing and I can't play it so...no cheats for me, lol.

Her AoA outfit has a cape. It's actually like her standard regular Avengers outfit so I wonder why they call it her AoA one. I don't think she ever wore that in AoA. I, personally, like her default outfit. It's probably one of my favorite comic looks for her.

And we did get off topic, BeastChicky, sorry. :oops:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 pm

i rele wanna beat that level......i g2g play crib....bbl!!!!!!!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 pm

@ X-Man: Okay, I finally decided to start playing X-men Legends again, so if you need any help getting past a part, I'll be glad to assist you in any way I can. I actually found some cheats for the game as well and in finding cheats for X-men Legends, I also found out that Psylocke is the last character you have to unlock so I'm uber mad that I had to re-start the game because of that little glitch-problem I was having. :evil:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:@ X-Man: Okay, I finally decided to start playing X-men Legends again, so if you need any help getting past a part, I'll be glad to assist you in any way I can. I actually found some cheats for the game as well and in finding cheats for X-men Legends, I also found out that Psylocke is the last character you have to unlock so I'm uber mad that I had to re-start the game because of that little glitch-problem I was having. :evil:

omg rele!? great ok! here r my problems: im at at the part where its, storm logan bobby jean scott and rogue, and u have to travel through this snowy place and destroy like, 6 boxes. i can get them all destoryed, but i loose so much health and wen im done i usually only have 2 ppl left with low health and power, and wen i get into the warehouse thing, i dont no were to go, and then i die. so...i dont no wat to do. wat r the cheats? ill try them all. but u have to tell me where to use them. i found one were its like, do it on the main menu thing, and it didnt work..idk. :o
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 pm

All you have to do for the cheats is look up "X-men Legends Cheats" on google and you see all these websites with cheats for the game. One of these cheats might help your dying problem, it's an automatic level 99 cheat. (I don't know if it works, yet, I'm just about to go try it out.)

The only thing I can tell you to do for the "not knowing where to go" problem, is press start and go down to map and it'll most likely say "map hidden" change it to either "small" or "big map" and then once you re-enter the game, there will be a map in the right hand corner, or if you choose "big map" covering the screen, that will show you where to go.

Hope I helped. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:All you have to do for the cheats is look up "X-men Legends Cheats" on google and you see all these websites with cheats for the game. One of these cheats might help your dying problem, it's an automatic level 99 cheat. (I don't know if it works, yet, I'm just about to go try it out.)

The only thing I can tell you to do for the "not knowing where to go" problem, is press start and go down to map and it'll most likely say "map hidden" change it to either "small" or "big map" and then once you re-enter the game, there will be a map in the right hand corner, or if you choose "big map" covering the screen, that will show you where to go.

Hope I helped. :mrgreen:

k, so i got into the haarp facility, saved y game (realized i can get more powers), then died. wolverine is my strongest, then (suprisingly) iceman. i use them with cyc and bobby. ill look up with 99 cheat thing, i hope it works. i actually got to fighting pryo, but died. wen mystique came and so did toad, i thought i was gonna have to fight them all, but just pyro.
ill also try the map thing. there is so many hallways its confusing. i like legends 2 way better.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 pm

The 99 level thing didn't work, none of my cheats did and I'm majorly po'ed right now. It seems like they aren't any cheats for X-men Legends at all and that's just not possible, is it?

For Pyro, you just have to keep trying. I died the first few times fighting him as well. Set all your characters on "agressive" and then use one of your long range charatcers to fight him like Iceman or Cyclops. That keeps you out of harms way so that at least one of your characters might survive and the rest of your team will do all the rest. (That's how I usually beat him, at least.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Next

Return to X-Men: Evolution Discussion