Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Cancelled

Cancelled

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Cancelled

Postby he'sMYblueguy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

IT doesn't look like this board is very active, but I thought I'd spread the word... Season two of WXM has been cancelled, but there are petitions going on, and a facebook page dedicated to trying to bring it back. Go sign and join! I'm REALLY hoping it can be brought back!
he'sMYblueguy

Re: Cancelled

Postby X-Man on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

omg i think i told some other people here about this! i freaked out when i heard! it better not be,,,, it was an awesome show! and its not like its being cancelled for viewers,, its cuz of like, finances !!! grrrrr
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Okay, I know this is a really late reply but I feel the need to ask since no one has said any more about this and I don't really want to make a new topic...is WATXM really cancelled? I've only seen this news on this site, which sort of made me doubt its validity since this isn't an official statement, but the second season hasn't started yet so...does anyone have any more news on this?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

omg so you posted your last comment in june, and its september...almost 3 months to the day !!!
so, yes, wolverine and the x-men is officially cancelled due to financial problems. the main producers couldnt make agreements with the financial departments, so it got cancelled. it actually really sucks, not only because it was a great show with many fans, but it kinda left on a cliff hanger...i mean, ya we all know what happenes in AoA, but still!!! they could change it up, like the changed the pheonix in season 1... its heartbreaking :(
i think we should have a moment of silence, for the show.

R.I.P
Wolverine and the X-Men
September 6th, 2008-November 29th, 2009
Beloved Show,
Devoted Fans,
Never Forgotten.
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 am

Yes I was wondering if people were just ignoring me or if you guys really just didn't know.

That totally stinks. No it wasn't the best X-Men show ever - definitely not better than TAS and Evolution - but it was nice none the less and, I think, was the only show that featured Wanda on a semi-regular basis and didn't screw up her character. (Which is always nice; I hate it when they do that. Though it would have been even nicer if they'd finally gotten Pietro's loyalties right. :evil: )

RIP Wolverine and the X-Men
It was fun while it lasted.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am

It's sad that it has ended when I'm just starting to grow on it. There was suppose to be a 2nd season, but they ran out of budget, lol! I like it because they featured a lot more mutants than evo, and their powers are more advanced, although it is compensated by lack of character building.
I hope their next animated series would be a continuation from evo.
Rogue Recruit

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men