Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Postby X-Man on Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

same
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm

X-Man wrote:under mind control of emma? but, he is way more powerful than this, and if so, wouldnt be no and tell the x-men from the future? im so confused now!

Not emma, under sinesters mind control, like angel was
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Thu May 21, 2009 9:35 am

professor x was under sinisters mind control? no.....??? :? :? :?
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm

X-Man wrote:professor x was under sinisters mind control? no.....??? :? :? :?

No. Sinister is controlling Angel, but for Scott, i'm thinking otherwise, but he could also be controlled by Sinister. It depends how they do it, Days of Future past was done well with the slight fixes, but is fixes are made to AoA, there's a huge problem. They'd have to substitute certain things, introduce Nate Grey, yada yada...
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 pm

im sorry, but im still confused. i n angel was controlled by sinister, but....after that, im confused... also, in the AoA thing, i think they mix jean and scotts DNA to make nate or something.
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 23, 2009 2:51 pm

X-Man wrote:im sorry, but im still confused. i n angel was controlled by sinister, but....after that, im confused... also, in the AoA thing, i think they mix jean and scotts DNA to make nate or something.

the future clip they showed at the end of the season Cyclops was with sinister and apocalypse, I said cyclops was under sinisters mind control
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 3:16 pm

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: i get it now. but i think that was wat sinister made from jean and scotts DNA.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 4:37 pm

X-Man wrote:OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: i get it now. but i think that was wat sinister made from jean and scotts DNA.

That's Nate Grey, Sinister made him from Scott and Jean's DNA.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm

ok ok....i get it now:)
X-Man

Previous

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men