Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Postby Rogue Recruit on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:03 am

ha! i thought so, you're not cool enough to do it.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:06 pm

too cool actually now go [cencored] yourself because no1 else is going to
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:59 am

are you computer challanged? dont worry, you dont have to conceal it with your rudeness. there are others like you who dont know how to rip tv shows. thats ok though, someone way cooler than you will do it.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:08 pm

I repeat go [cencored] yourself because no1 else is going to
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 am

Rogue Recruit wrote: thats ok though, someone way cooler than you will do it.

em...there up.....i already told you --_--
Spike

Postby Rogue Recruit on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:12 pm

ok, lets not get out of topic. I just saw episode 4. wolverine finally accepted emma and storm returned to the x-men. i like bobby, he has nice biceps! his uniform is so perfect for him! i know, i shouldve mentioned about it in ep 3.
Last edited by Rogue Recruit on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Kitty look good out of uniform but those pigtails make her look too little girly and storm looks really bad overall and im still wondering how far they are going to take the whole scoot emma frost thing
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 am

storm's hair is obnoxious. it looks like a huge ball of white thread. did you see the last part where wolverine placed his hand on her shoulder? it looked like it was on her hair, it was too stiff to be moved.
It was cool when emma astral projected out of her hot body to fight the(whats his name) possessor thingy/person. I was like, isn't she too little to fight that big guy. and who the hell is scoot? would that be cyclops?
i forgot to mention i was sad they didn't show rogue or any of the brotherhood. it was all goody goody.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:27 pm

you should really learn more of the x-mens first names
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 am

You should really learn more how to spell SCOTT!
Rogue Recruit

Postby Spike on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm

wow.....this must be the oddest thing since ive been on this forum.....
Spike

Postby Rogue Recruit on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm

stfu spike. :)
ep 5 is out. i will post my comments later.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:04 pm

is it just me or are we see way too much of wolverine in this series so far, I mean i get the first episode, the second and third they were getting teammates and the forth was focused on storm and frost but we still saw a lot of needed less scenes with wolverine then this one was really bad, it was Wolverine doing a solo mission basically, I want to see Kitty in action already, oh well atleast Magma's power actually burns her clothes off in this one, evo wasn't really realistic in that department
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 pm

dont make me not wanna download ep 5.
Rogue Recruit

Postby Spike on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:10 am

Rogue Recruit wrote:stfu spike. :)
ep 5 is out. i will post my comments later.

Yay ^_^
Now i must find some torrents :twisted:
Spike

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:41 am

It started when magma was being chased by the cops. This time, she isn't fully brazilian unlike in evo. How she got in america, i dont know. Badger used a horseshoe like thingy around her neck to suppress her mutant powers in public which caught this bitch's attention so she paid gambit to steal the neck thingy. The only characters you would see are gambit and wolverine, thats all. the rest's roles seem like cameos.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Um why did you call wolverine badger? and in the comics Magma is white and blonde, evo is the only one where she isn't (they made a lot of girls dark that aren't normally) and did you notice her clothes actually getting burned off not like in evo where she was lit up and her clothes were untouched
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm

boom2x calls him badger in evo. yes, just part of it, still she shouldve been naked. it makes you question why its only that part of her clothes the were burned. dont worry, in this one, kitty looked like the amara in evo. bobbys hair is ugly, but hes hot.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 pm

In new X-men acedemy there's this really funny scene where shroud (the afgan dust girl who wears the thing where you can only see the eyes) losses her clothes after a fight, and her powers didn't completely flare up, she was only part transformed(and yes the part that didn't was the good parts lol)
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:31 am

I dont know if a naked afghanistan girl would interest me. i'm straight as the l.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:28 pm

It doesn't show her, its just really funny because shes always covered up then wind dancer blows her away when she's in dust form
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:20 pm

thats not funny, thats just mean, you meanie!
anywho, there will be a new wolverine this sunday.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Actually it airs on saterday and i just watched it and it was good and Kitty was hilarious in this one scene, she is just so good at making trouble for everyone and getting off scoot free, and wolverine was hardly in this ep
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm

i like nightcrawler^-^ always did....
the episode was nice :D
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:47 pm

my favorite scene was kitty and wolverine in the danger room
Kitty: resume program (as she phases through the ground)
Logan: uggg (as he gets hit by a giant metal hammer)
lol not to mention she interrupt him in the first place, she's always so cocky, probably because she is literally untouchable
doomed_soul89

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men