Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Anyone seen the Wolverine and the X-men yet

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:26 am

man, im late for my episode 6 review, but anywhoo. i finally get to see kurt, his teleport is way different in evo. i didnt know its possible for him to teleport with liquid stuff, how is he able to hold on to them, its like they're just trying to make everything possible so the story can progress. who is this gladiator bitch? she has major issues of collecting mutants, just like her already creepy master. the xmen came to the rescue but they were late, lol! is that pixie with the butterfly wings? she looks fat in her sweater. and this girl tied to the end of the boat to propel it, she looks like an idiot, lol! why did you only mention about the first part?lol its not even relevant to the main plot.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 am

because its funny as hell, and Kitty is back to her old tricks lol and anyways Kurt was always able to teleport stuff that was close to him, in evo he was hurt and teleported once and brought the rocks around him with him, and don't you read the comics or watch any other series then evo the girl with 4 arms works for that intergalatic/dimention fat thing that they should in the end and he's just like a tv producer thing, only its legal for him to kidnap and kill ppl on air and stuff. And it was obvious pixie was wearing like 4 layers so she didn't get cold, she didn't seem fat at all, I wonder if they are going to make her into a dark pixie in this series
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:25 pm

no, lol i think i've only seen evo, and the movies, and a little of tas, i cant read any comics, like i said, i dunno how to open them, now i do.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

The movies were crap compared to the series and the series is a shadow of the greatness of the comics so compared to the comics the movies were well absolutely horrible and pathetic, they didn't have even close to enough build up to justify any kind of cure or loss of powers
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:15 am

i never said the movies were great, infact i was disappointed with all three, and i didnt even like the 1995 version with emma frost. anything portrayed with real people is bad. they are better as cartoons for me personally.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 am

I was just making a 3 way comparison and it seems to get worse the more they move away from the comics, that's why naruto and bleach do so good, because they cheat and copy the comics
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 pm

how is naruto related? i dont watch any of that crap.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

Um theres a war going on and were losing because we censor too much I mean the only ones left in running against all the anime is batman, Ben 10, spider man and x-men that's all that stands between us and being dominated by anime
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 am

dont forget scooby doo and the simpsons, lol! i didnt know theres a war, the end must be near! no point in them censoring anyway, we dont understand whatever language they are speaking. like fuk yoo much!
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

no scooby doo and simpsons have a totally dif target audience, they aren't in the war
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 am

well anyways, saturday it is, so i will be looking out for it tomorrow.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:43 am

earliest possible it will be up is like 10 my time because you have to tivo it cut out the commercials then upload it
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 pm

what do you know? you havent done anything generous like that.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:00 pm

I don't have tivo... or even a vcr or anything at all i play dvds on my ps2
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 pm

then go to a store and buy one, its not gonna knock on your door and say buy me.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:36 am

I don't need one im good, im not going out of my way to get one just to upload stuff
doomed_soul89

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:32 pm

So yeah just saw this weeks episode and its so obvious that they want to swear i mean crud and flipping were used and wolverine got cut off by hulk grabbing him when he was about to say [cencored] so yea they want to swear but they don't it's really annoying so yea this one is about the hulk and shield and wolverine (again sigh getting sick of seeing wolverine) but it was funny as hell hulk is such a retard
doomed_soul89

Postby Roon on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:32 am

I just had to do this one :D
Hope you enjoy!

<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 pm

that a screen shot from last weeks?
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:that a screen shot from last weeks?

if u look at details youll figure out that its his art....

Good job roon ^_^
Spike

Postby Roon on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm

The art is mine, yes. Sometimes I use scenes for reference, just like artists use dummies. It is essential for the fan art, especially if you want to create something close to the original concept ;)

Kitty's face design is practically identical to her Evolution version. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Steven Gordon is the director of new show :D
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Kitty needs some spotlight time, out of everyone there she has had the least spotlight time, hell now the hulk and fury have had more spotlight time then her
doomed_soul89

Postby Rogue Recruit on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

why does everyone with a penis likes shadowcat? not that i hate her, she's cool and all.
Rogue Recruit

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:15 am

cuz shes hot and young
doomed_soul89

Postby Roon on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 am

I was going to say that she has bright character, but yeah... she's young and hot :mrgreen:
<insert signature here>
Roon

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men