Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - What do you think of the characters looks

What do you think of the characters looks

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

What do you think of the characters looks

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 am

I'm pretty neutral on most but storms hair and kitties pigtails in her uniform really bug me, those pigtails make her look like shes 12 or something
doomed_soul89

Postby ~*(RoBit)*~ on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 pm

i'm ok with kitty's pigtails. personally i think it's a cute look for kitty kind of young and girly.
i hate storm's hair it's just way to big.
i also don't really like that they added the silver to gambit's trench coat. otherwise i think thay look pretty good.
~*(RoBit)*~

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh yea i almost forgot I really liked Jean's new look and attitude it sucks that shes not in the series yet
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:55 am

I remember when Logan actually touched storms hair it was like a big fluf ball O_o'
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 am

Yea i don't think anyone likes storms hair
doomed_soul89

Postby Spike on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:43 am

Oh and, Kurt actually looks ok :D even thought evo had a better version of him, but this look suits his new character/style better.
Spike

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:23 pm

yea, but Jeans new style I really liked, figures the one character who I like what they have done with has gotten 2 lines and got killed off technically before the series started
doomed_soul89

Re: What do you think of the characters looks

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Jean's look is interesting, and it seems to go well with her age, assuming she's about thirty right now. Kitty's pigtails look fun, but Storm's hair is an atrocity. Let's not even start with Scott's frat boy five o'clock shadow. :?
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Jean's look is interesting, and it seems to go well with her age, assuming she's about thirty right now. Kitty's pigtails look fun, but Storm's hair is an atrocity. Let's not even start with Scott's frat boy five o'clock shadow. :?
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Um Jean would be in her late teens early twenties not thirties...
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:18 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:Um Jean would be in her late teens early twenties not thirties...

:? No way, they both look too old, especially Scott.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Well they should be like 18 at the youngest and 23 at the oldest and they don't really look that old
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:00 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:Well they should be like 18 at the youngest and 23 at the oldest and they don't really look that old

23 sounds just about good, though I'd prefer early thirties. Ah well, at least Logan looks good. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:01 pm

you know logan is in his hundreds
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:you know logan is in his hundreds

He was born somewhere in the late 1800s I think, or was it in the eraly 1900s? But he ages rather slower than normal human beings, like Mystique, but he's kept his kils in order. Mmm, he looks fine enough for me.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm

He was born in like 1830 or something but that kinda only applies to his comic book orginal, because everytime you remake X-men the date is just so off
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:He was born in like 1830 or something but that kinda only applies to his comic book orginal, because everytime you remake X-men the date is just so off

Pshaw, the dates are always off. I think think the correct is mid 1800s. I'm wondering how old they'll make him in the upcoming movie.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby EvoPryde on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 am

Cyclops just looks so bad to me. He's okay out of costume, but when he suits up, wow, it's an atrocity. Everyone else took me a while to get used to, but they're all right. Like everyone else, Storm's hair caught me off guard but I've come to look past it.

Look wise, I would say Blink of the Acolytes looks the best. She looks straight out of her Age of Apocalypse appearances, which is a nice touch. Domino looks incredible, too.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:25 pm

EvoPryde wrote:Cyclops just looks so bad to me. He's okay out of costume, but when he suits up, wow, it's an atrocity. Everyone else took me a while to get used to, but they're all right. Like everyone else, Storm's hair caught me off guard but I've come to look past it.

Look wise, I would say Blink of the Acolytes looks the best. She looks straight out of her Age of Apocalypse appearances, which is a nice touch. Domino looks incredible, too.

Cyclops five o'clock shadow needs to go. Now. Blink looked good, but I have to totally agree on the Domino thing. She looked fabulous! Pietro looks bad though, Toad looks cute, Rogue looks nice, but Kurt and Kitty look the best.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby EvoPryde on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 am

I'm not really a fan of Cyclops outfit, especially when it covers his hair.

As for Pietro, he's okay. He looks more like he did in the comics, which I'm fine with.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm

EvoPryde wrote:I'm not really a fan of Cyclops outfit, especially when it covers his hair.

As for Pietro, he's okay. He looks more like he did in the comics, which I'm fine with.

Let's just say Scott looks bad. Period. Pietro, if we were really working comic-wise, looks like he should. Got Ultimate right in front of me right now. Personally, I hoped he'd look a bit younger and maybe a bit more muscular, not that he isn't fine as he looks now.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm

cyclops seems out of the new X-men academy series the costume was the same
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm

^ It does.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby Roon on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 am

I like Kitteh! Image
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby Vindellavon on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Roon wrote:I like Kitteh! Image

I love Kitt'ys look and I love her attitude. She's less child-like, unlike Bobby who probably missed maturity by a mile, and she's got her stuff right this time. An ode to the writer of her arc, and artist of her physical characteristics. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Next

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men