Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Finally finally an episode were one of the X-men gets more air time then Logan anyways Kurt finally made his appearance and in a leadership role thats pretty much a first, still he did a great job pulling those guys together and fighting off the spider girl (whatever her name is) and seeing pixie made me remember the comic new X-men academy, dam that was a good comic, anyways I really like Kurt in this one, at first I thought he was just being a coward about everything (running off and everything) but he stood his ground when it counted and managed to save everyone, Kurt and Kitty seem rather close in this one, or atleast Kitty seems to really like Kurt, with the whole but we looked everywhere for you thing from Kitty I wonder if they are going to pair them together in this one, Kitty has been tossed around with relationships so much and thats not even counting fanfics, speaking of Kitty I loved what she did to Logan in the danger room lol, she can't resist causing trouble everywhere she goes
doomed_soul89

Re: Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Postby X-Man on Mon May 18, 2009 10:34 am

the spider girl is named spiral :lol: and how was that girl attached to their pirate ship? i think her name was ricochet...but, y was she attached to the ship? it looked like she was more a prisoner than a helper?
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm

This Kitty's got spazz, and that final Kurtty hug at the end of the scene, made for a total win! Swashbuckling!Kurt was pure greatness. So far, this has got to be the best portrayal of fuzzy.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 12:54 pm

kurt is pretty cool here, but i think kitty will go with bobby.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 4:41 pm

X-Man wrote:kurt is pretty cool here, but i think kitty will go with bobby.

Damn Kitty/Bobby to hell. Kurtty for the win! :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm

hahahahahaha :lol: kurt doesnt seem interested with kitty, he likes wanda.
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 23, 2009 5:10 pm

meh at this point I don't really care, I don't think any of them are brave enough to ask her out anyways
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm

lol idk....bobby almost did in one episode
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 24, 2009 6:38 am

X-Man wrote:lol idk....bobby almost did in one episode

Actually, he did ask her out,even though he was stuttering, problem is, I don't think Kitty's interested. I saw more interaction between Kitty/Colossus/Kurt, than Kitty/Bobby. I mean, Bobby's a kid, he likes Kitty, but I'm thinking Kitty has it in for someone else. As for Kurt, he said it himself, Wanda is not the love of his life, and frankly, I'd like for it to be kept that way.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun May 24, 2009 12:24 pm

u think kitty would go with colossus or kurt? haha kurtty or pitty.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 24, 2009 12:48 pm

X-Man wrote:u think kitty would go with colossus or kurt? haha kurtty or pitty.

Actually, it's Kurtty or Kiotr. Years of fic writing, it's almost a duty to correct name combos. :) As for Kitty's end game, sadly, they'll probably go the Bitty way, but I'd much rather prefer Kurtty. I mean come one, you saw the snark in her voice when she basically destroyed all of Bobby's hopes and dreams when he asked her out on the dinner table? And Kurt? He's German, swashbuckles, and reads books. That's king right there. Alas, I won't get it, but for once, for once they got the characters of Kurt and Kitty right, and I'm happy for that. You can't have everything. :(
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun May 24, 2009 2:06 pm

:P wat does swashbuckle mean? :lol:
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 24, 2009 6:47 pm

X-Man wrote::P wat does swashbuckle mean? :lol:

A swashbuckler is basically a highly skilled swordsman with high pride, and tends to show off with or without meaning to. They tend to talk a lot, drink a lot, and sword fight a lot, but mostly swordfighting and drinking. Tell me Kurt was showing off without meanign to, in X-Calibre? And he's German, he's bound to get drunk. It usually refers to the French, I'm right here, Old Germany, and Spain. It usually is situated around the Iberian and Balkan peninsulas, but can also be thrown around parts of Russia.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun May 24, 2009 7:11 pm

swashbuckler is a name for pirates, cuz they swamp the deck and take part in sword battles, just a weird old kind of pirate slang
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Mon May 25, 2009 7:23 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:swashbuckler is a name for pirates, cuz they swamp the deck and take part in sword battles, just a weird old kind of pirate slang

not always pirates, drunken nobelmen, and middleclass drunkards also take the liberty of being swashbucklers.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm

so, kinda like deadpool, or mabe agent zero?
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Mon May 25, 2009 2:58 pm

X-Man wrote:so, kinda like deadpool, or mabe agent zero?

Deadpool is insane, he can't swashbuckle for his life. Zero's an iffy.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

A swashbuckler is basically a highly skilled swordsman with high pride, and tends to show off with or without meaning to. They tend to talk a lot, drink a lot, and sword fight a lot, but mostly swordfighting and drinking.

does this statement not reply to deadpool then? i mean, he uses sword mainly, he kinda is cocky, and does show off wen he kills someone. maybe not the drinking part, but he does talk alot as well.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Mon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm

X-Man wrote:A swashbuckler is basically a highly skilled swordsman with high pride, and tends to show off with or without meaning to. They tend to talk a lot, drink a lot, and sword fight a lot, but mostly swordfighting and drinking.

does this statement not reply to deadpool then? i mean, he uses sword mainly, he kinda is cocky, and does show off wen he kills someone. maybe not the drinking part, but he does talk alot as well.

Deadpool's insane. Swashbucklers are known for boastful behavior, they're the happy-go-lucky guys who swordfight for the heck of it and when it's needed. Killing isn't exactly part of their deal, whereas Deadpool kills more than he can swashbuckle. Again, Wade's insane, I bet half the time he'll using his swords, he's thinking about the fat chick back at the juice bar.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:A swashbuckler is basically a highly skilled swordsman with high pride, and tends to show off with or without meaning to. They tend to talk a lot, drink a lot, and sword fight a lot, but mostly swordfighting and drinking.

Deadpool's insane. Swashbucklers are known for boastful behavior, they're the happy-go-lucky guys who swordfight for the heck of it and when it's needed. Killing isn't exactly part of their deal, whereas Deadpool kills more than he can swashbuckle. Again, Wade's insane, I bet half the time he'll using his swords, he's thinking about the fat chick back at the juice bar.

hahaha...nice.
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon May 25, 2009 8:46 pm

dead pool uses guns
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:

dead pool uses guns

deadpool also uses swords...in legends 2 and in origins he mainky uses swords.
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 pm

X-Man wrote:
doomed_soul89 wrote:

dead pool uses guns

deadpool also uses swords...in legends 2 and in origins he mainky uses swords.

in the comics he uses guns weird
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm

:?
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

To clear the both of you confused children up, Deadpool uses both weapons. However, Deadpool's guns are used more often during his assignments from his employers. The katana blades are used for his funtime, or when he's drunk or chasing chubby chicks. Swashbucklers do not depend on guns, they depend on their swords, and if they're sober, their wits. So there you have it.

Next topic of discussion, now how cool was Spiral? The wench's boots were losh.
Vindellavon

Next

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men