Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Episode 6: X-Calibre Dicussion Spoilers

Postby X-Man on Tue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm

haha thanks.... k, spiral was cool, and i thought wen kurt ripped off her arms, it might have hurt her, (haha obv it didnt). to me, just the character itself, (someone tough with fighting abiltiy) taking orders from a fat ugly green...thing (mojo) was kinda...weird...i didnt expect that. but, still, her character was good .
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 27, 2009 5:08 pm

X-Man wrote:haha thanks.... k, spiral was cool, and i thought wen kurt ripped off her arms, it might have hurt her, (haha obv it didnt). to me, just the character itself, (someone tough with fighting abiltiy) taking orders from a fat ugly green...thing (mojo) was kinda...weird...i didnt expect that. but, still, her character was good .

Uncalled for, but Mojo has that mind-control thing going on, so that's a possibility. Really, Spiral looks like she's supposed to be on some type of Survivor show or something.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:haha thanks.... k, spiral was cool, and i thought wen kurt ripped off her arms, it might have hurt her, (haha obv it didnt). to me, just the character itself, (someone tough with fighting abiltiy) taking orders from a fat ugly green...thing (mojo) was kinda...weird...i didnt expect that. but, still, her character was good .

Uncalled for, but Mojo has that mind-control thing going on, so that's a possibility.

wat do u mean, uncalled for? i did like her. i watched the episode again, and i rele love wat she can do! she can scan other mutants, teleport, mutiple arms, and certain magical traits as well!
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 27, 2009 5:17 pm

X-Man wrote:
wat do u mean, uncalled for? i did like her. i watched the episode again, and i rele love wat she can do! she can scan other mutants, teleport, mutiple arms, and certain magical traits as well!

her being mojo's wench was uncalled for. I love Spiral, but she seemed too attachted to the freak. either she'sreally that devoted to him, or he has one of his mind control chips installed somewhere in her brain.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm

idk...how many tough fighing girls do u no that follow some weird creep?
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 27, 2009 5:27 pm

X-Man wrote:idk...how many tough fighing girls do u no that follow some weird creep?

Not many, really. I think if they give Spiral's character a fair shot, some good redemption might be in there for her.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

well, they didnt kill her off, so mabe she will come back withnew reavers....or mojo will come back... she was actually pretty cool.....they should put deathstrike in this show!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 30, 2009 9:49 am

X-Man wrote:well, they didnt kill her off, so mabe she will come back withnew reavers....or mojo will come back... she was actually pretty cool.....they should put deathstrike in this show!

We've got enough Wolverine centred problems. Deathstryke wuld make the plot hole list bigger. First, the issue with Mariko, X-23, Sabretooth, Cornelius, and Mystique need to be cleared corectly. If they can finish that in a span of 26 episdoes, than having Deathstryke won't be a problem. For now, I want the other plots fixed.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:well, they didnt kill her off, so mabe she will come back withnew reavers....or mojo will come back... she was actually pretty cool.....they should put deathstrike in this show!

We've got enough Wolverine centred problems. Deathstryke wuld make the plot hole list bigger. First, the issue with Mariko, X-23, Sabretooth, Cornelius, and Mystique need to be cleared corectly. If they can finish that in a span of 26 episdoes, than having Deathstryke won't be a problem. For now, I want the other plots fixed.

was X-23 in it already, I don't remember except for the future ones
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Sat May 30, 2009 1:57 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:

was X-23 in it already, I don't remember except for the future ones

she was in 1 episode...wolverine finds the weapon x facility and inside, shes there...she extends her 2 claws, but one of the people there calms her down and walks her away.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Not a fan of X-23, but some closure for her would be nice. Unless of course, they pan on declaring that she's Logan and Mariko's love child in AoA, though is seems a bit impossible now with Cornelius already revealing she's a clone and having three X-23s in Days of future Past. Girl needs closure. Now.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Vindellavon wrote:Not a fan of X-23, but some closure for her would be nice. Unless of course, they pan on declaring that she's Logan and Mariko's love child in AoA, though is seems a bit impossible now with Cornelius already revealing she's a clone and having three X-23s in Days of future Past. Girl needs closure. Now.

what do you mean closure? there was also 3 or 4 in the future part with logan.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm

X-Man wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:Not a fan of X-23, but some closure for her would be nice. Unless of course, they pan on declaring that she's Logan and Mariko's love child in AoA, though is seems a bit impossible now with Cornelius already revealing she's a clone and having three X-23s in Days of future Past. Girl needs closure. Now.

Closure is something to close off a storyline or arc. X-23 never got closure. The girl was basically just there, and like you said in the future, there were multiple X-23s. We need to connfirm what she's about, and then close her off. But then again, they could keep her around.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun May 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:

Closure is something to close off a storyline or arc. X-23 never got closure. The girl was basically just there, and like you said in the future, there were multiple X-23s. We need to connfirm what she's about, and then close her off. But then again, they could keep her around.

oh...ya definitly....logan needs to find out more about her and about his past life .
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 pm

X-Man wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:what do you mean closure? there was also 3 or 4 in the future part with logan.

oh...ya definitly....logan needs to find out more about her and about his past life .

We know there is a real one and then clones, because logan told laura to call them off (he call her by name)
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 am

ya, si they need to show her originaly and then show how HER clones came to be and follow logan.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 pm

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the Logan/Laura/Cornelius arc. Unless they put Mariko in it somehow, I don't want to see it happen. AoA Laura, if anyone's confused. I don't know, but the 616 arc never interested me. :?
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Vindellavon wrote:To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the Logan/Laura/Cornelius arc. Unless they put Mariko in it somehow, I don't want to see it happen. AoA Laura, if anyone's confused. I don't know, but the 616 arc never interested me. :?

i like x-men, but the thing i hate most about it is that it cofuses SO much on wolverine....and yes, i no the show is wolverine and the x-men, but its AND THE X-MEN! not just wolverine....they need equal x-men time in each episode...with mabe 1 or 2 devoted to show logans past. so, a logan/laura/cornelius EPISODE might be good....but not like, 3 or 4....logan is a cool character, but hes not the ONLY character.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 pm

X-Man wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the Logan/Laura/Cornelius arc. Unless they put Mariko in it somehow, I don't want to see it happen. AoA Laura, if anyone's confused. I don't know, but the 616 arc never interested me. :?

i like x-men, but the thing i hate most about it is that it cofuses SO much on wolverine....and yes, i no the show is wolverine and the x-men, but its AND THE X-MEN! not just wolverine....they need equal x-men time in each episode...with mabe 1 or 2 devoted to show logans past. so, a logan/laura/cornelius EPISODE might be good....but not like, 3 or 4....logan is a cool character, but hes not the ONLY character.

They love pimping Wolverine. They should pimp Magneto. I mean, half the movie fans don't even know Magneto has kids. They think he's an old Jewish coot bent on screwing the world over. They have no knowledge of any character but Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Wolverine. No offense, I LOVE Wolverine, he's my favorite character of all time. His origins make me freakin' cry, but only comic-wise. All the movie crap is exactly what it is, crap. But he's so overrated. You knowwhat they need? Some M-18 rated X-Men movies can come out, I can tell you now, Decimation and everything House of Magnus is NOT T-15+ rated. Now the cartoons are all focusing on X-Men, when people ought to know more about Kurt Wagner, Wanda Maximoff, Dust, Hellion, Bezerker, Mr. Sinister, and Bella Donna.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:

They love pimping Wolverine. They should pimp Magneto. I mean, half the movie fans don't even know Magneto has kids. They think he's an old Jewish coot bent on screwing the world over. They have no knowledge of any character but Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Wolverine. No offense, I LOVE Wolverine, he's my favorite character of all time. His origins make me freakin' cry, but only comic-wise. All the movie crap is exactly what it is, crap. But he's so overrated. You knowwhat they need? Some M-18 rated X-Men movies can come out, I can tell you now, Decimation and everything House of Magnus is NOT T-15+ rated. Now the cartoons are all focusing on X-Men, when people ought to know more about Kurt Wagner, Wanda Maximoff, Dust, Hellion, Bezerker, Mr. Sinister, and Bella Donna.

exactly....they rele need to introduce the three 3 kids in the movies...hopefully in the upcoming avengers wanda might be added....and in a possible hawkeye movie they might add her, but polaris and quicksilver need to be fully introduced and everything.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm

X-Man wrote:

They love pimping Wolverine. They should pimp Magneto. I mean, half the movie fans don't even know Magneto has kids. They think he's an old Jewish coot bent on screwing the world over. They have no knowledge of any character but Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Wolverine. No offense, I LOVE Wolverine, he's my favorite character of all time. His origins make me freakin' cry, but only comic-wise. All the movie crap is exactly what it is, crap. But he's so overrated. You knowwhat they need? Some M-18 rated X-Men movies can come out, I can tell you now, Decimation and everything House of Magnus is NOT T-15+ rated. Now the cartoons are all focusing on X-Men, when people ought to know more about Kurt Wagner, Wanda Maximoff, Dust, Hellion, Bezerker, Mr. Sinister, and Bella Donna.[/quote]

exactly....they rele need to introduce the three 3 kids in the movies...hopefully in the upcoming avengers wanda might be added....and in a possible hawkeye movie they might add her, but polaris and quicksilver need to be fully introduced and everything.[/quote]

May Hawkeye die a fiery death. Erm, I mean sure... why not. :|

I would love for Wanda to join the Avengers, I don't care if she's a villian or hero.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 pm

they rele should....introduce the brotherhood and stuff, and show the connection with her, pietro and lorna with magneto....i like that idea now:)
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

X-Man wrote:they rele should....introduce the brotherhood and stuff, and show the connection with her, pietro and lorna with magneto....i like that idea now:)

I want Lorna to conquer, and really want something original done with her.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
X-Man wrote:they rele should....introduce the brotherhood and stuff, and show the connection with her, pietro and lorna with magneto....i like that idea now:)

like what?
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 am

X-Man wrote:

like what?[/quote]

I don't want her conquering the world, but I do want her to be head of the family. I always thought that if they'd given Lorna a fair, and amicale chance, she could've done more than just run around insane. She needs a fair chance.
Mordred
Vindellavon

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men