Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Episode 9 Future X Disscusion Spoilers

Episode 9 Future X Disscusion Spoilers

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Episode 9 Future X Disscusion Spoilers

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am

So we finally get a look at the future, personally I didn't really like this episode all that much I mean they totally butchered Jullians character (if you read the New X-men Academy you know what I mean) but atleast now we know why Professor X said that Wolverine had to lead the X-men, (because in the future he ends up doing so anyways) I wonder what Kitties like in the future, I seriously doubt taht she was captured by the sentianls considering future versions of her are always badass with major combat trainning from wolverine combined with her phase ability I mean if they tried to throw a collar on her she could just phase before it activated and it would break anyways Bishop seemed a little too [cencored] kissy to Proffessor X, I mean I know the chain of command puts him ahead of wolverine which is like wow for Bishop but still he should have atleast demanded that Proffessor X lay out a plan before he commited to it
doomed_soul89

Re: Episode 9 Future X Disscusion Spoilers

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 4:42 pm

One of the best episodes of the episode. I loved the drama, the action, and Marrow, Hellion, Domino, and Bishop were awesome!
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun May 24, 2009 7:22 pm

hellion sucked in it, this version of him sucks, where the one of him that brings the 3 cucuas to the dance and still hit on Sofia (wind dancer)
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Mon May 25, 2009 7:15 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:hellion sucked in it, this version of him sucks, where the one of him that brings the 3 cucuas to the dance and still hit on Sofia (wind dancer)

Oh please, Hellion barely got screentime. I take that as a good thing. Just imagaine if he got more, the diappointment would be heavier. On the good side, we probably will not encounter him AoA, so it's bon soir for the telekinetic.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
doomed_soul89 wrote:hellion sucked in it, this version of him sucks, where the one of him that brings the 3 cucuas to the dance and still hit on Sofia (wind dancer)

Oh please, Hellion barely got screentime. I take that as a good thing. Just imagaine if he got more, the diappointment would be heavier. On the good side, we probably will not encounter him AoA, so it's bon soir for the telekinetic.

He was all hesitant, and order taking when he was on screen, like yea, okay I'll try, so god damn lame, that is not him at all
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Tue May 26, 2009 6:33 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:

He was all hesitant, and order taking when he was on screen, like yea, okay I'll try, so god damn lame, that is not him at all

Calm down, Hellion was barely seventeen in Days of Future Past. He's probably Marrow's age, maybe sixteen and still a kid. Plus, he looked like hadn't even had a chance to get laid, so he's a screw up both ways.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:Oh please, Hellion barely got screentime. I take that as a good thing. Just imagaine if he got more, the diappointment would be heavier. On the good side, we probably will not encounter him AoA, so it's bon soir for the telekinetic.

Calm down, Hellion was barely seventeen in Days of Future Past. He's probably Marrow's age, maybe sixteen and still a kid. Plus, he looked like hadn't even had a chance to get laid, so he's a screw up both ways.

He was the same age in the comics, in fact I was hoping he was in his thirties in the future so he could show up in the present, since he's supposed to be the same age as dust...
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:He was the same age in the comics, in fact I was hoping he was in his thirties in the future so he could show up in the present, since he's supposed to be the same age as dust...

They need the teenage angst crap to show off some more appeal, you saw what they did to Marrow. He was more catalyst than player, in days of future past. As for around the age, he's definitely younger than Dust, even if he is in the future. She was more around Kurt's age, than Hellion's.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Vindellavon wrote:
doomed_soul89 wrote:He was the same age in the comics, in fact I was hoping he was in his thirties in the future so he could show up in the present, since he's supposed to be the same age as dust...

They need the teenage angst crap to show off some more appeal, you saw what they did to Marrow. He was more catalyst than player, in days of future past. As for around the age, he's definitely younger than Dust, even if he is in the future. She was more around Kurt's age, than Hellion's.

We can't really judge Dusts age, I mean we haven't had a good look at her yet
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:

We can't really judge Dusts age, I mean we haven't had a good look at her yet

I give her the benefit of the doubt.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Vindellavon wrote:I give her the benefit of the doubt.

She could be 60 and we wouldn't know it
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 30, 2009 9:46 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:I give her the benefit of the doubt.

She could be 60 and we wouldn't know it

:lol: I get it. Hm, I can see lots of House of Magnus, family-wise, in AoA. Dust ratted the family out, so I'd be interesting if she and Wanda struck a deal.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men