Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who should appear in the second season?

Who should appear in the second season?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Who should appear in the second season?

Postby X-Man on Sun May 10, 2009 2:14 pm

i definatly think colossus should come back and join the x-men for season 2.
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Re: Who should appear in the second season?

Postby doomed_soul89 on Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Rahne, the rest of the new X-men academy main cast and they should get the characters right this time, Julian's character was way off, and Dust was just kinda vague and stuff, seriously though they really screwed up Julian's character
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Dust needs to redeem herself, that was too little screentime. Hm, introduction to the Guild would be nice, and more Mystique. Along with that, we need our Russian back, and we need more Polaris/Gambit. Yes, Evo had the crack!ship Lancitty, and Wolverine and the X-men gets Pobit.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 am

rahne was the one in i think episode 2, were they break into her house and grad her, but she changes into her werewolf form, but the sentinel prowler shoots her....dust was pretty cool, but they didnt show wat happened to her after she was kidnapped and put in jail by magneto. i liked julian..y do u say they messed him up?
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 19, 2009 1:41 am

X-Man wrote:rahne was the one in i think episode 2, were they break into her house and grad her, but she changes into her werewolf form, but the sentinel prowler shoots her....dust was pretty cool, but they didnt show wat happened to her after she was kidnapped and put in jail by magneto. i liked julian..y do u say they messed him up?

Julian in the comics was a cocky show off rebellious jerk but with real talent and skill, in this one he was so unsure of himself and took orders without so much as a comment
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 19, 2009 1:24 pm

true...
X-Man

Postby X-Man on Tue May 19, 2009 1:24 pm

wat did u think of marrow?
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Marrow I never read any comics with her in it, but I think she was/is a good character in this show so far
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 19, 2009 5:25 pm

lol....wat did u think of the mauraders? :)
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm OK with Marrow. I like her character, but Bishop rules, and I'm loving this incarnation. MRD is all right, but got to love Fury. One episode, but hedid what he could.

As fir second season, Deadpool! :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

deadpool would be awsome! but, hes a killer, and they cant rele have him for a kids show....can they?
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Wolverines a freaking killer and he's the star...
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 am

ya, but they never show him like, decapitating someone, they just show him knock them out.....its a kids show, so they wouldnt be allowed to have murder and killings
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Deadpool could be added for comic relief. I highly doubt they'll portray him in mercenary mode, we all know how devoted he is to his job.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 12:48 pm

ya, but he is mainly killer. if they put him on the show, they would have to take out the killer part and change his whole character, which i dont like wen they do that.
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm

X-Man wrote:ya, but he is mainly killer. if they put him on the show, they would have to take out the killer part and change his whole character, which i dont like wen they do that.

they did it to wolverine... and he's the star, and who's to say deadpool won't try to ppl and fail, and wolverine did take some heads off but they cut to a different view where the ninja's or whatever were off screen before it, but it was obvious what they were getting at
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 3:14 pm

true....have u seen x-men origins yet?
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Deadpool has fun killing people, because yes, he's that crazy. Even though I want him in the show, I know fully well that they won't be able to portray his character correctly. Such a shame. :(
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm

lol ya
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Vindellavon wrote:Deadpool has fun killing people, because yes, he's that crazy. Even though I want him in the show, I know fully well that they won't be able to portray his character correctly. Such a shame. :(

exactly which characters have they "portrayed correctly" a lot of them are way off the mark
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 5:18 pm

emma frost i think was good. and kurt.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 24, 2009 6:43 am

They tuned Frost down a little bit, but she's still Miss. Blondie!Slut with her dry wit and her implants. Swashbuckling!Kurt is the first real portrayal of Kurt Wagner from the comics, alcohol may not be allowed on the show, but he can still use his blades and walk the walk while he talks. Polaris is close to what she was in the comics, close to insanity, but not quite there. Bobby's character is fine, and finally, finally, we do not have a and Xmen!Kitty Pryde, we have Excalibur!Kitty Pryde. Yup, Pryde was a kid in the X-Men, Excalibur brought the best out of her, even if Wisdom didn't, but she had the guts, the spazz, and the looks. So far, only these characters have been portrayed correctly, everyone else is either toned down to the max, or destroyed completely. Magneto is getting there, I'll have to give him more time though.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 pm

i think magneto is cool here. the brotherhood kinda seemed good. toad was to...childish. blob was fun. avalanche was good. domino was good. and quicksilver was ok. kinda acted childish, but not as much as toad.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun May 24, 2009 12:51 pm

X-Man wrote:i think magneto is cool here. the brotherhood kinda seemed good. toad was to...childish. blob was fun. avalanche was good. domino was good. and quicksilver was ok. kinda acted childish, but not as much as toad.

I was disappointed in the Brotherhood portrayal, though I absolutely LOVED the House of M portrayal. We all knew they were goingto go wrong somewhere, and they totally screwed up with the Brotherhood. Domino is probably the only one with the brains and the guts right now, and she'll probably be the one to hold the team together, now with Pietro gone for his daddy.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm

maybe they will do a house of m story for season 3 :D i kinda liked the brotherhood. they didnt seem that bad. also, were do u think blink put magneto and quicksilver? i mean, he can fly back or pietro can just run them back.
X-Man

Next

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men