Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who should appear in the second season?

Who should appear in the second season?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Who should appear in the second season?

Postby X-Man on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

was there a love thing between them in evo?
and no, i actually dont read the comics. not in any order anyway. i have like, 15 (one is justice leaugue) and i only picked the other cuz they had cool covers:P im not that much of an expert on x-men, i just get my info from wikipedia or the vine. but, i do have the first x-men comic from 1991, and i have the sequal one. i still need the 3rd (and possibly 4th), but i dont no wat they look like, so...i gotta find them.
but back to topic, .... i dont see a jonda romance in s2. they might have done it in the comics, but they also made wanda crazy there. she seems pretty normal (unless the fight against apocolypse drives her crazy, then its house of m for s3!!!!!!). i hope for a wurt romance. i kinda wanna see one with kitty and bobby (maybe) but, that would be 2 romances and we all no how marvel is with romance...i wanna see more fight against apocolypse and a wurt and....a lot less of wolverine (buts thats not gonna happen).
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm

The cartoons are better at romance than the writers in the comics and no, there wasn't a love thing between them in Evo. They actually only met once and they were fighting. (He tried to push her off a bridge.) And I don't think they ever met in the comics at all so don't ask me how it got started, I'm not the one who thought it up, lol, but I love the pairing and think they would go wonderfull together. (If both were written as 616 canon.) Wanda's basically how she is in WATXM and Pyro was a writer of gothic romance novels.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm

wen u say she was same here and pyro was a writer, is that in that 616 canon thing? isnt that, normal present time comics? like, the main..universe? i dont like them together. not here anyway. he seems like he would take any chance to burn something and she seems nice and peaceful. i dont want them together:P
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Yes, 616 is the main comic-verse. In 616 Pyro was a little more...less...he wasn't like he is in cartoons. He was more sensitive, I guess and less pyromaniac-ish. Sure he liked fire but if you could control something, wouldn't you like it too? He wasn't as obsessed in the comics. That's not the way I saw it at least. Comic Wanda is basically like WATXM Wanda. I agree with Vindellavon when she said that this Wanda was the daughter of Magneto because she is. She's basically 616 Wanda in cartoon form.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

i kinda like pyro as a bad guy. i like the crazy pyrotech as a bad guy fighting the x-men. i liked how in the movies, fire guy was frenemies with ice guy:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I don't mind John being a bad guy, I mean hey, some of the best Marvel heros were bad guys at one point or another, I just mind his characterization. I think they go a little overboard with the "I LOVE FIRE" theme. That could just be me, though.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 pm

i like the i love fire aspect, its fun:)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

I guess so, it just irritates me.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm

lol....i love ur sig..is that emma or one of the cuckoos?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks! It's Celeste, the other Cuckoo's didn't get a costume since the Phoenix was only after Celeste plus Emma's hair is longer and I think her Phoenix costume was red and gold not blue. (Her's was sluttier too.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 pm

nice...i like it:)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm

:mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

:wink:
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Btw, is that X-23 in your sig? Beside, I'm guessing, Kitty Pryde?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

yup. colossus, kitty, x23, beast, wolverine, emma and cyclops:) im looking for a new one.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Love your new one! I love Jean as the Phoenix, then Celeste and the rest fall into line after her. I don't like Rachel as Phoenix and I don't like Emma that much period, but I think I like Emma better as Phoenix than Rachel. Rachel just gets on my nerves.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 pm

i read about colossus becoming the phoenix....wat was that about?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm not really sure, to tell the truth. Where'd you read that?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 pm

its in wikipedia, in the list of the phoenix force's hosts. is says: Colossus: Colossus's soulless body is reshaped into female form and possessed by the Phoenix Force in the alternate world of Nocturne.
here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Force_(comics)
its about half way down.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Then it's in an alternate version, that happened in the AU "Professor W's X-Men." I don't know too much about that universe.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

who is professor w?:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Wolverine if I'm not mistaken.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

wen was he a professor?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Alternate Universe here, lol.

Like your new sig, btw. Would much rather prefer it if it was Jean but I like it either way.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

im looking for good phoenix ones:P
X-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men