Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who should appear in the second season?

Who should appear in the second season?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Who should appear in the second season?

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Do you want the one with Jean on the cover? I'm sure I could find it. That or the Dark Phoenix one. (I have a shirt with that on it.) :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

im looking for anything i like:P and i want a cool phoenix shirt!!!!!
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

You could use the cool Jean/Phoenix eye. I always loved that pic.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

haha :mrgreen:
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

wow...i like them all:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm glad. I was trying to find the coolest looking ones.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

i rele like the astonishing x-men team (my sig). i like them all:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I think your current sig is wonderful. I love Lockheed.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 pm

i think im gonna stick with this one for a bit:P check out this pic!:P
http://media.photobucket.com/image/wolv ... z_ipod.jpg
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

That's really cool. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Help with what?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:26 pm

i dont know :mrgreen: with anything.:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 am

Oh. Thanks. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 am

haha np. i also found a bunch of cool avatars! im gonna keep this one for a couple days or so and then change it. i have a cool one of mystique changing.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 am

A movie Mystique change or a cartoon Mystique?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 am

movie....and its not like, a video thing, its just a snap shot picture of her...here, ill put it up.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am

Oh, okay. I thought you mean an animated gif. I think it's still pretty cool, though.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am

i have other x-men ones, but none r..moving like the pyro one.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

Oh. I usually try and stay away from the movie icons just because I don't really like putting an actor with my characters. People like to do casting calls and such but I don't. It ruins a character for me.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

what!? i dont get wat u mean.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 am

Having an actor put with a character I like, especially if it's an actor I don't care for, kind of ruins a character for me. Not that Aaron Stanford did a bad job as Pyro, but it make my like for Pyro go down a little bit to have a character put on him. Having Ellen Page play Kitty is probably the main reason I find Kitty annoying and don't care much for her. (Same with Iceman. I had a major dislike for Iceman after those movies, even though I own all of them for some strange reason.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

i dont mind it. i actually like it, i like them making marvel more public. i think they needed a better storm (i hated her in x3). hugh jackman, sir ian mckellen and patrick stewart (IMO) where fenominal in all 3 movies. famke jannsen was great. james marsden could have used some work.....but i like it. but they have to make another one....how will the cure wear off? wat will happen with prof x?
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am

I liked Sir Ian McKellen the best. He really got Magneto's character down and he's probably the only person who didn't make me like a character any less. It's not that the others didn't do a good job, I'm just not a fan of taking a comic-or a cartoon for that matter (Inspector Gadget) and putting live people to them.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men