Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - would you have prefered a mutant highschool to this?

would you have prefered a mutant highschool to this?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

would you have prefered a mutant highschool to this?

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun May 17, 2009 12:27 am

Okay what I'm asking is would you guys have rathered they just made a full fledged fully loaded mutant high school with the students some of the newer characters (hellion, X-23, Serge ect) and the original X-men taking on more of teaching role, like how new X-men academy was for the first half to this cartoon base on wolverine? I think it's high time they did it, I guess they want to insure hits over making a good show though, thus using Wolverine so frequently, we can only hope they loosen up as time goes on and introduce new characters, still I think they made a big mistake overlooking the school angle so completely, I mean it's not even a school anymore, evo was the only one it was in any way, and even that one it was difficult to think of it as a school
doomed_soul89

Re: would you have prefered a mutant highschool to this?

Postby EvoPryde on Sun May 17, 2009 12:35 am

At the moment the show is pretty good, but it would be nice to see more of a focus on the school. I believe that is one reason I liked Evolution so much. The 90s animated series focused on the school a good deal as well, too, though not nearly as much as Evolution.
K a t h e r i n e "K i t t y" P r y d e; S h a d o w c a t
EvoPryde

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sun May 17, 2009 12:41 am

I know what your saying, but it was more like a private small school at best, I want like a full blown highschool experience all with mutants, which is why I was kinda sad when new X-men academy trailed off from that, it was still great though, it's just we lost something that we maybe never get back, and I just really hope someone does do it eventually, it's not a popular concept though, I think its more because ppl just don't think about it then not liking it, and they always try to use the big names to increase sales, which I find stupid, if something is good people will watch it, just make sure it's on when nothing else is for the first few seasons lol
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 20, 2009 3:42 pm

No, everyone seems to be a lot older, so I'm thinking they can get into much darker, more shaded themes. If all of them were stil in their teens. the show would be another Evo and there wouldn't be any swashbuckling!Kurt. I liked Days of Future past, and now I'm patiently waiting for AoA.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu May 21, 2009 2:45 pm

like the mutant high school of evo? ummm....i liked evo, i loved how they had so many characters, and it would be nice to see more of them.....but, i kinda like it the way it is now.....it doesnt rele show wat they do in their spare time tho :) haha...
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby doomed_soul89 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:26 pm

X-Man wrote:like the mutant high school of evo? ummm....i liked evo, i loved how they had so many characters, and it would be nice to see more of them.....but, i kinda like it the way it is now.....it doesnt rele show wat they do in their spare time tho :) haha...

not like a high school of nothing but mutants, a full school, not a small private one
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 26, 2009 9:45 am

doomed_soul89 wrote:
X-Man wrote:like the mutant high school of evo? ummm....i liked evo, i loved how they had so many characters, and it would be nice to see more of them.....but, i kinda like it the way it is now.....it doesnt rele show wat they do in their spare time tho :) haha...

not like a high school of nothing but mutants, a full school, not a small private one

so, like evo? with bayville high?
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm

X-Man wrote:
doomed_soul89 wrote:

so, like evo? with bayville high?

NO like new x-men academy (the comic), nothing like what has been done in series
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 26, 2009 5:47 pm

OH haha ok ok....ya, that would be good. (wow i am rele RELE slow)
X-Man

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men