Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who do you hate in the show?

Who do you hate in the show?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Who do you hate in the show?

Postby X-Man on Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm

just like in the evo forum...who did u rele hate in the show, or each character perfect? who shouldnt have been their? who was rele lame? :lol:
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Re: Who do you hate in the show?

Postby doomed_soul89 on Tue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Wolverine... also Julian wasn't himself, I hate that he wasn't himself but I guess I can't say I hated his new character, disliked would be more accurate, also Storm, she has been very annoying, and does she have a fling with angel or something, wtf was that flying together scene about
doomed_soul89

Postby X-Man on Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm

u didnt like wolverine!? haha.....it did seem like storm and angel had something, and she did take his whole archangel thing hard, but she was an ok character i think....cept for her hair (way to big), but she was ok:)
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Die, Jean, DIE!
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed May 20, 2009 5:38 pm

u didnt like jean!?
X-Man

Postby doomed_soul89 on Wed May 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Jean barely got any screen time and you hate her? This is my favorite version of her yet
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 12:08 pm

X-Man wrote:u didnt like jean!?

I apologise for the outburst, but I have a certain dislike for Jean. I don't like her, period. Plus the fact that she pulled a canon, and once again, came between Scott and Emma. Nope, the wench will die. I pray vehenmently that Nathaniel gets the job done. As for her screentime; even if she wasn't there, she still perfectly managed to destroy Summers little by little from the inside. That little wuss, Emma was close to making him a man, and instead wittle Jeanie showed up, and poof, there you have it, regression all over again. Again, I apologise for the outburst, I'm just not a fan of little miss red. :wink:
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby doomed_soul89 on Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Vindellavon wrote:

I apologise for the outburst, but I have a certain dislike for Jean. I don't like her, period. Plus the fact that she pulled a canon, and once again, came between Scott and Emma. Nope, the wench will die. I pray vehenmently that Nathaniel gets the job done. As for her screentime; even if she wasn't there, she still perfectly managed to destroy Summers little by little from the inside. That little wuss, Emma was close to making him a man, and instead wittle Jeanie showed up, and poof, there you have it, regression all over again. Again, I apologise for the outburst, I'm just not a fan of little miss red. :wink:

Hate to tell you this, but all that is scotts fault not jeans lol
doomed_soul89

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 12:21 pm

doomed_soul89 wrote:
Vindellavon wrote:

Hate to tell you this, but all that is scotts fault not jeans lol

Trust me, I also despise Summers as a character. However, when he's around Emma, my urge to kill him slightly lessens, and I continue watching the show. Really, who would've thought a redhead could do this much damage to a so called leader? He's pathetic without Jean, and that ticks me off. He's team leader for cripe's sake, he shouldn't mull over one lassie for a whole year, and then at several occasions, ditch everyone? Where the hell are his morals? Bloody hell, the boy's got more issues than Polaris, and it's very annoying. But like I said, when Emma's around, his stupidity rate slightly goes down and he's tolerable for the time being. But then again, they're the heart of the show, but they're better apart.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 12:47 pm

i think i kinda see where u r coming from....jean meant so much to scott and without her he is a trainwreck. he puts everything else second with jean. i also think he mabe wanted to start something emma cuz she was there for him, but soon as someone mentions jean, he freaks out and storms away. hahaha
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm

X-Man wrote:i think i kinda see where u r coming from....jean meant so much to scott and without her he is a trainwreck. he puts everything else second with jean. i also think he mabe wanted to start something emma cuz she was there for him, but soon as someone mentions jean, he freaks out and storms away. hahaha

He acts like a child. He needs to drop Jean al together, and move the hell on. Stupid little pussy, I ought to b*tch slap him.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sat May 23, 2009 4:59 pm

:o :lol:
X-Man

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men