Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Postby Vindellavon on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 am

General News: Deadpool will be introduced, Colossus will be joining in as a regular and will be given a story arc, Magik joins the show, Havoc will also appear.

Here's the proof, luvs!

http://news.toonzone.net/articles/30619 ... er-preview

http://blog.toonzone.net/blogs/44/san-d ... w-session/
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Re: Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 pm

I don't really watch this show. (I don't think I've ever seen a complete episode before.) But someone has to tell me if they do a good Deadpool or not. If they do, that'll probably turn me onto the show. :wink: Just out of curiosity, have you heard if X-23's gonna make a bigger appearance or is she going to be a fly-by character like she was in Evo?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm

i cant wait for season 2! do u wen its supposed to be shown? i hope its soon. i liked colossus, and with his sister their too, he might get a small episode! we'll let u no all about deadpool:P
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm

I think I saw a picture of a WATXM version of Avalanche. Is he a part of the show now, or is he going to be in the future? Does anyone know?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I think I saw a picture of a WATXM version of Avalanche. Is he a part of the show now, or is he going to be in the future? Does anyone know?

He is a part of the show,hHis Greek version, full with accent, is featured. :) X-23 will most likely have to play a big part in the next series, she's a huge part of Wolverine's arc. And Wolvie of course, is the main character.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Yah! Greek Avalanche! I've been waiting for this. :wink:

I actually watched an episode of WATXM and, in truth, it's not that bad. (I watched the episode where Kurt and Wanda are captured by Mojo and Spiral.) I love this version of Wanda and Kurt...well Kurt's always awesome no matter what. :lol: And I think Wanda/Kurt just became my new favorite Wanda pairing. (I mean the idea of them being together was always awesome because they had Nocturne who is totally awesome! But it just translated into cartoon-verse and I love it.) :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

avalanche is part of the brotherhood (obv) but hes never had a major crucial role r anyting. just sort of there breaking things.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Okay, I've caught up on all the important episodes of season one on megavideo. The series premire, the season finale and the interesting ones in between. :lol: It's not as bad as I originally thought. I might just come back for season two if Deadpool is as good as he is in the comics. (And there's more Kurt/Wanda. IMO, that was the best part of the first season.) :mrgreen: You guys and your high praise of the show have gotten me into it. Thanks.

Oh and I absolutely LOVE Greek Avalanche. He's awesome, wish he had a bigger part in the show, but he's still awesome. Domino's pretty awesome in this version as well, but then again, she's pretty awesome period. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 pm

yay season 2!!!!!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

It's a great show, and I'm pretty sure series two will be as good as the first. If not better. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

no joke, its killing me waiting for it. i rele hope it starts in the fall, and not like, in the winter or early next year. im gonna go crazy if it is one of the latters. i just might die.:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

I won't die, but I would like to know what really happened with Emma and what will happen to Wanda and Kurt. (And how Wanda ends up running Genosha! The comics should have given her more leading roles because I, personally, believe that she did a wonderful job leading Force Works.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

emma might come back, but...with jean in the picture now, they dont need 2 telepathic girls. i dont think kurt and wanda will go anywhere. i think they will flirt some more but nothing else. she should be good with genosha, but wherever blink sent her father, i dont think itll hold him.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Of course not! Magneto has never been held down in his life. He will be back, I have no doubts about that.

I would like to think that Kurt and Wanda will go somewhere, but you're probably right. Marvel-based TV shows don't really spend much time on pairings that aren't "Calssic Marvel" couples or 616 canon. (X-Men Evolution's crack!ship Lancitty was a fluke. Besides, in the future, the fact that Colossus was there basically insures that if the series had gone on, they would have broken up Kitty and Lance and Colossus would have been Kitty's new beau.) I do like to keep hopes, though. :mrgreen:

It is true that they wouldn't need two telepaths but you never know what could happen. The comics had them both with X-Men at the same time. Albeit not for long but they were still together on the same team.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

i wonder wat magneto will do....will they do the whole, x-men and brotherhood team up, or go seperately? mabe they will even do the 4 horsemen thing. the relationship thing is weird. they try to add it, but they focus on fighting and team togetherness more.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I don't think it's that, I think it's, mainly, that Marvel kind of sucks at keeping romance alive. It's like impossible for them. They get caught up in the action and want both parties in a couple to go their separate ways and be on separate teams so they find some way to split them up. It annoys me and not only do they suck at romance in the comics but it also translates to the cartoons and movies too because they're all based upon the comics and no one really wants to stray from the original ideas but so far. :roll: Marvel really needs to get their romance-act together. Some things just need to stay constant.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

very true. :)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Yup, they even did it in the movies AND the games. That little drama between Rogue and Bobby in the movies and they made a little trouble for Colossus and Kitty in X-Men Legends II when Kitty was helping with the mutants on Muir Island instead of helping the X-Men on missions. They had Colossus and Wanda flirting and it ruffled Kitty's feathers a little. Marvel just can't keep drama and angst out of their characters love lives! *shakes head disapprovingly*
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am

hahahaha, ya. if they make a 4th x-men movie, they should add love for kitty and colossus:)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am

Maybe but I don't like the actress who plays Kitty in the movies. (As if I didn't think Kitty was annoying enough, they had to put an actor to her that I don't really care for.) :roll:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm

u dont like ellen page!? she was so good in juno, and i think she was alright as kitty. i mean, if they do make a 4th and cast her again, they need to give her a bit more screen time. that way we can see wat shes rele like and if she can capture the awsomenest that is Kitty Pryde!
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm

You two should join andthexmen, an LJ community for Wolverine and the X-men. I keep spoilers and interviews updated on the community. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

is it, andthexmen.com? ..ill look at it:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I would so be there but I don't have an LJ account and never really thought about making one.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Here's the link. I'm the same here as I am there. :D

http://community.livejournal.com/andthexmen/
Mordred
Vindellavon

Next

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men