Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Comic Son Spoilers! Wolverine and the X-Men!

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

I love your Tonda avatar. (Have a deep loathing for the Kurtty one, but I really love the Tonda one.) :mrgreen: I might think about signing up for LJ just to join this community. Not decided yet, though.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I love your Tonda avatar. (Have a deep loathing for the Kurtty one, but I really love the Tonda one.) :mrgreen: I might think about signing up for LJ just to join this community. Not decided yet, though.

We have lots of fun on the comm. We're basically a fan family, and all you need for entrance is admitting your undying love for Watxm. :D
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 pm

I do have some major love for WATXM all thanks to you and X-Man. I'm still iffy about joing something else, though. I'm already a member of a whole lot of stuff that I'm not even sure I can keep up with but I'll definitely think on it.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I do have some major love for WATXM all thanks to you and X-Man. I'm still iffy about joing something else, though. I'm already a member of a whole lot of stuff that I'm not even sure I can keep up with but I'll definitely think on it.

Luv, you wouldn't believe. Kel and I, I think you may have seen her around while browsing, work our arses off to keep the community alive till Novemeber. That's when the episodes should start airing again, so then new members and the regular hoopla start again. But, when the show's on the hiatus, the community's in a slump. :wink:

But we're working, fic off prompts, contests, and lots of other stuff.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Wow, sounds like it really is dead. I know if I joined there'd probably be major fic updates. I've been shooting off one-shots so much lately that I've hardly worked on my multi-chapter fic. *enter reviewers with pitch forks and flaming torches*
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Wow, sounds like it really is dead. I know if I joined there'd probably be major fic updates. I've been shooting off one-shots so much lately that I've hardly worked on my multi-chapter fic. *enter reviewers with pitch forks and flaming torches*

Oh, not dead. :D Just working a little slow, but if you show up and share your work, everyone will start pouring in. :) And of course, I'm there on a daily basis.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

It must get frustrating, though. I know I hate it when a forum/community/site that I love and am a member of is barren. It's not fun and I know that it's such an awesome place it should be booming.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:It must get frustrating, though. I know I hate it when a forum/community/site that I love and am a member of is barren. It's not fun and I know that it's such an awesome place it should be booming.

I don't judge much on the essence of loyalty; but it's common fact that tv and movie forums/boards/sites work most when the show or movie is at it's best. For movies, it's during the box office blasts, and shows, it's during the running of the episodes. Slumps are evident, they happen every year. However, if you keep piling up your contribution, the ones that return at the start of the new series will have something to look forward too. Like I said, it's like a family, you need a mommy and a daddy to keep the place going smoothly. Our comm. owner is grandma Lucia, and Kel and I play mommy and daddy. We do out best, and we're on the constant loo put for fans that are dedicated to out lovely cause. I found you and X-Man, and I think it will be pretty awesome if you two came and joined. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

I thank you for considering me to be a part of your community family and I will probably be joining soon.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I thank you for considering me to be a part of your community family and I will probably be joining soon.

Does thus mean half my conquest on this forum is complete? Oh my, I guess it is. :D Make your intro post on comm, and you'll have the oldies pop in to say hullo.

Now, for our dear X-man the comic newbie to join. :wink: But no fear, I'll still be around here. I'm waiting for Kataclysm to start updating the screencaps. Good Lord, where is he? :?
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

I know. I've been waiting for screencaps for the WATXM season finale to be put up. (I have avatar ideas in mind and as you can tell, I'm already going crazy.) :lol: Even with my forever budding love for the Wanda/Kurt ship, I can't let go of Jonda. There is no possible way it will happen. Jonda is just such a great fit and I was so mad at Marvel for killing John off because now Jonda will never be comic-verse canon. :cry:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:54 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I know. I've been waiting for screencaps for the WATXM season finale to be put up. (I have avatar ideas in mind and as you can tell, I'm already going crazy.) :lol: Even with my forever budding love for the Wanda/Kurt ship, I can't let go of Jonda. There is no possible way it will happen. Jonda is just such a great fit and I was so mad at Marvel for killing John off because now Jonda will never be comic-verse canon. :cry:

Oh my, we're indirect Evo frenemies. :D Tonda for the win, baby!

But yeah, John's Legacy virus death was pretty sad. I wasn't expecting him to kick the bucket that early, but the writers are pretty stupid at times... Like the Kitty-bullet-in-space thing. Like really, what the hell was that all about? And since when do Emma and Kitty actually get along? :?

But have no fear, what dies in Marvel doesn't stay dead forever. I think that's a common law among all comic book writers. :lol:
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:I do have some major love for WATXM all thanks to you and X-Man. I'm still iffy about joing something else, though. I'm already a member of a whole lot of stuff that I'm not even sure I can keep up with but I'll definitely think on it.

we are one big happy distant family! :D and i will join eventually...yay for family!
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm

True but Pyro's been dead so long! If they're going to bring him back they need to do so and pronto. I miss my little fire-bug...Oh, did I just type that out loud? :oops: :lol: Pyro was always one of my favorite characters and I miss him so much. (And not only was I mad that they killed him off in the comics but I was uber pissed when they didn't make him a playable character in X-Men Legends II. The game didn't really need Sunfire, Pyro should have been the fire mutant on that team.)

Oh and I love your avi change. Face palms are always make funny avatars.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:True but Pyro's been dead so long! If they're going to bring him back they need to do so and pronto. I miss my little fire-bug...Oh, did I just type that out loud? :oops: :lol: Pyro was always one of my favorite characters and I miss him so much. (And not only was I mad that they killed him off in the comics but I was uber pissed when they didn't make him a playable character in X-Men Legends II. The game didn't really need Sunfire, Pyro should have been the fire mutant on that team.)

Oh and I love your avi change. Face palms are always make funny avatars.

Yeah, he has. :(

But give it a while, jean's been dead for a while too, but she'll be back.

All right luvs, I need to go take care of the kiddies. It's night time here in France. And X-Man, I expect you to be on the comm. :wink:
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

k, i will join:)
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Wow, everyone is changing their avi today. I mean, I always change mine so that's no big surprise but you guys too? The world is coming to an end. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

im trying to find a good one!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 pm

I hope you find one you like. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

i have so many that i like but they r all to big! and how do u get pics in ur signiture? i cant copy and paste.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Use the "Img" button at the top of fixing your signature and put the and put the url of the pic in there. For your avi, you could always go to Kataclysm's X-men: Evolution page or Kataclysm's Wolverine and the X-men page. Kataclysm really does know how to create an avatar. :wink:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

wats the url?:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm

The internet address where the original picture can be found.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

oh...wat if i dont no it:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm

You left click on the picture and go down to properties. That's where the pic can be found. Or you can copy the link in the address bar.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men