Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who Thinks...

Who Thinks...

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Who Thinks...

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh no. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

oh...haha. ok then:P
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

I would like to see them all show up in the second season, though. Maybe have the writers go into a little more detail about them, no one said much about who they were in the season finale. Maybe they could show up on Genosha. I mean with Emma gone, they could end up anywhere.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

well, they didnt say anything, and it kinda seemed like they were being controlled by the inner circle. they r actually pretty cool, but putting them anywhere migth cause problems cuz they willingly possessed the phoenix to destroy the x-men and genosha...idk. i just dont think they r coming back.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

They may not. Heck, they may not even bring Emma back. (I used to hate her with every fiber of my being but she's kind of growing on me. I do think she needs someone besides Scott, though. Not because I want Jean to have him, far from it, just because I think she needs someone without a stick up their rear.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 am

if they bring emma back, i rele hope they dont make a love triangle. jean and scott where together first, and emma should back off. but of course, this isnt called The X-men, so wolverine will somehow get himself involved and then ill get mad.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am

If they bring Emma back and keep Jean on the scene (which is highly unlikely) they'll probably do one of three things. Put Jean with Wolverine and Emma with Scott, Jean and Scott and Emma with Wolverine or they'll do a love triangle.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 am

emma is way to good for wolverine. they better not go together. and jean and scott better stay together. if something happens to jean, then its s1 all over again. i think they r gonna keep jean for a while, maybe even the whole season.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

Maybe but they can't just let Emma die like that and not bring her back. That would have been okay for like...the final season of a show but not the first! It's like making the egg at the end of The Last Stand movie and then keeping the X-Men movies a trilogy. You can't just leave it like that! It's indecent.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

exactly!! i will get so mad at everyone if they dont make a 4th one. they left so many things unanswered!
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

Especially that thing with Xavier ending up in that guys body on Muir Island. Come on people, you can't just leave it like that. It's not fair. (And I didn't even like the third movie that much!)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am

exactly...i wonder wat they will do with him if they make a 4th one....
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 am

Not sure. I don't really know where they can take this, they've killed off two of the most important X-Men. Scott's the leader and Xavier's their mentor.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 am

but xavier comes back in that guys body.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 am

They can't make a whole movie about Xavier coming back in that body and finding his way back to the X-Mansion, though. They'd have to run another story-line as well.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

ya i no, but they include it.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

True.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

:mrgreen:
X-Man

Previous

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men