Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Who Thinks...

Who Thinks...

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Who Thinks...

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

i kinda like emma, and jean isnt that bad either..i hate it wen ppl in the comics cant control their powers, and stories r written about them (jean, wanda). who's next? jubilee!?
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't think so, especially since Jubilee was depowered after M-Day. That would be interesting, though. Jubilee can't control her powers!...Wait...she doesn't even have powers, lol. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:53 pm

i just picked jubilee randomly:P mabe like, pre m-day:) her fire work powers go crazy and she hurts ppl and BAM BAM BOOM!!!!!!! hahaha
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 am

Well actually, when she did have her powers Emma Frost told...I think it was Banshee, that she was potentially one of the most powerful mutants she had ever met.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 am

ya ! i think it will make for an interesting story...giving a lesser known hero a story line.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Jubes? Lesser known? You've got to be kidding. Most people, including me, love Jubes. She's probably one of the most loved X-Men of all time.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm

i mean like, she had a small part in evo, not at all yet in w&txm, and she was only briefly shown in x2, and a bit more in a deleted scene.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 pm

True, and now that you mention it, she probably won't be shown in WATXM at all since she's depowered in the comics. After you're depowered the writers don't want to use you anymore. *shrugs* I guess that's just how it is. (Makes me wish Storm was depowered.)
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:15 pm

in w&txm, m-day hasnt happened cuz wanda is normal. they can include anyone. i kinda like jubilee, and mabe they will add her in..she could help against apocolypse. and snap comment on storm!:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 pm

:lol:

What I mean is, even though M-Day isn't a part of WATXM, they probably won't put depowered characters in the series or people who aren't a major part of the comics right now.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm

so, kinda like jubilee?:P haha...oh well...all i want right now is to see colossus :)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

True. I'd like to see more of the Cuckoo's and I want to see Deadpool. I also want to hear more about Wanda and what has happened on Genosha in Magneto's absence.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

they will definitly show more of wanda and genosha....they r supposed to include magik, and i think colossus is supposed to return, which means they might add the fact that they r siblings, and give them a small episode. havok will come back, but because he is scotts brother, scott will be in episodes centering on him and jean, him and logan, and then him and alex. deadpool should be interesting. as for the cuckoos, they were with the inner circle and the phoenix. does the inner circle have anything with apocolypse? cuz if they do (like they r working together), then they might come back to fight mentally, but if not, i dont see anyone of the inner circle coming back.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

The Inner Circle might come back, especially if they find a way for Emma to come back.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 pm

how? :o!!!! OH!! mabe, the cuckoos still have some of the phoenix in them, and they combine their powers or something and bring her back! that would be cool.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

I don't think the Cuckoo's did the Phoenix thing in WATXM. Emma could come back other ways though, leave it to the writers to come up with something crazy, lol.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

yes they did. emma thought the inner circle wanted to destroy the phoenix, but they actually wanetd to control it. in jeans mind, emma found that prof x places 3 doors guarding the phoenix. emma and the cuckoos managed to trick jean into opening all 3, and wen they finally opened the 3rd, the phoenix released itself from jean and entered the 5 of them. then shaw ordered them to attack the sentinels, the x-men, and burn genosha, but jean found out that it could be stopped if it returned to her, but emma jumped in the way, and the 5 were thrown from her. (and then emma blew up).
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Oh, okay. I must watch again, lol. I don't think I was paying attention. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 pm

then u went paying attention to the whole episode!!!! haha. watch the last 3 episodes.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

I will...and I'll pay more attention this time too, lol. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

haha...its not hard to miss. u see this giant fire bird with 5 ppl inside.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

But you're certain the girls have a piece of the Phoenix inside of them?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 pm

no...i mean, the phoenix possessed them..they might still have a piece in them, but it never showed it in the show.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh, I didn't think it did. I guess I was paying attention after-all, lol.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

i thought u were asking if it possessed them at all:P lol
X-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men