Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Thoughts for a series three?

Thoughts for a series three?

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Re: Thoughts for a series three?

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:38 pm

little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

X-Man wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJmSZlQ7yHw

Holy crap, I remember this!
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 pm

I remember that episode but I don't think she made another major appearance in TAS and she wasn't in Evo at all.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 pm

it was just to show she was in another cartoon, and wat she was like.
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Oh.

I just wish they would put her in more media. For someone who's like the second coming of Jean Grey, she sure is underrated.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

they ruined her in x-men 3. i hated her their.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah, I didn't like her there either. :evil:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 pm

they should put her in x4 and say: that wasnt rele her in x3 :)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Can they do that? :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

technically yes. becuase they never called her psylocke or elizabeth or besty. and i dont no if she was referred to as psylocke in the credits. so, if not, then they can. but if not, they can just say, we didnt mean for her to be called psylocke..she is another mutant.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 pm

:lol:

I'm not sure about the credits, I never checked but I think that she was credited as Psylocke.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 pm

well, they can still change it if they want to...i hope they do. and give her that psychic knife thing...thats a cool power.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

That psychic knife is pretty cool, isn't it?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 pm

yes it is:P haha. and mabe do that butterfly aura thing. i like that.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I loved it when they would draw the butterfly. They don't do it that much anymore. I think they stopped when she changed bodies with that ninja. :?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm

well the pic u should of her split down the middle, the one with the butterfly is the ninja.
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

I don't think so, I think that was her original body. Not sure, let me check.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

idk..:P i dont remember were u posted it:P
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Here it is again:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/783937-x1_super.jpg

And yeah, it was her original body.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

the one with her hand glowing is her original, the one with the butterfly is the ninja,,,,and i think this convo should be swicthed to random:P
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Anyone ever thing X-Men: The End would ever work as a season? I mean, that's a great excuse to introduce JP. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:15 pm

I think it could work but only if it was introduced in the right way, you know?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:16 pm

who is jp? and isnt the end , the end of the x-men? so...idk..ill look into it.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 am

@Wanda- Everything works well if you introduce it well. :D

@X-Man- It is the end of the X-Man, an AU look at what's meant to be in the future. However,it isn't part of 616 because they didn't want to scare the fans witless. X-Men is their flagship title, it'll never end. :D JP is Jean-Paul (John-Paul).
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 am

ya, but its when a bunch of x-men die...that would suck if they killed everyone off in season 3. if they made s3 right, it could go for a 4th, and do something good. idk.
X-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men