Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/eracer5/public_html/kataclysmforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Kataclysm's X-Men Pages Forum • View topic - Episode 16: Badlands

Episode 16: Badlands

Talk about episodes and characters from Wolverine and the X-Men.

Episode 16: Badlands

Postby Vindellavon on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm in the mood to discuss kick-arse!Kitty, old-school!Polaris, and madame-bitch-face!Domino. Whose with me, here? I need some show talk, ladies and gents.
Mordred
P.I.M.P from the beginning.
Vindellavon

Re: Episode 16: Badlands

Postby WandaMaximoff on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm

I don't remember watching Badlands... :? I think I've seen it, though. Of course it is a little late and I have the beginnings of a headache so...
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 am

this was a good episode. i like how forge was brought along, giving him air time. kitty was awesome, and i like them in all black. polaris was rele cool as well. my only thought was, if she has been alone for like, 20 years, shouldnt her hair be rele long, not rele short? but other than that she was great. she should have went along with them, but its understandable y she stayed in (what used to be) genosha. and what about domino? im trying to remember the episode, but from what i can remember she was ok, but wasnt their much....mabe ill watch it again:P
little monster for life <3
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby Vindellavon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

X-Man wrote:this was a good episode. i like how forge was brought along, giving him air time. kitty was awesome, and i like them in all black. polaris was rele cool as well. my only thought was, if she has been alone for like, 20 years, shouldnt her hair be rele long, not rele short? but other than that she was great. she should have went along with them, but its understandable y she stayed in (what used to be) genosha. and what about domino? im trying to remember the episode, but from what i can remember she was ok, but wasnt their much....mabe ill watch it again:P

I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH IT AGAIN! :D Do it! IMO, best episode of the season. Screw the Foresight Trilogy, this episode pwened all.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 am

haha i will:P but u command me?:P
X-Man

Location: swimming somewhere with the mermaids, or running through the forest with indians.

Postby WandaMaximoff on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

I think she was talking to me since I don't really remember watching it. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

oh :lol: makes sense actually:P
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 pm

I can't wait till Sinister makes an apperance in Polaris' life.
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Maybe she will finally be revealed as a clone! :shock: ...or not. :oops: :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:43 pm

that would be a cool twist:P
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Maybe she will finally be revealed as a clone! :shock: ...or not. :oops: :lol:

NOOOOO! *thud*

Don't jinx it, Wanda! I think I'll definitely get a heart attack if that happens. I'm fragile as it is with Pietro! :(
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Just kidding. They probably won't do it anyway seeing as how there's so many people who like Polaris.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Just kidding. They probably won't do it anyway seeing as how there's so many people who like Polaris.

I feel much better. :D

But I get where you're coming from. You're not the only person I know who still belives Greenie's Magneto's long lost clone. :o
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

And for all we know, she could be. Her 'mother' is a very shady subject that I, personally, don't think has been touched on enough for me to believe she's not a clone made by Sinister. *nods* It's totally possible, 'sall I'm saying.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:30 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:And for all we know, she could be. Her 'mother' is a very shady subject that I, personally, don't think has been touched on enough for me to believe she's not a clone made by Sinister. *nods* It's totally possible, 'sall I'm saying.

Anything is possible in Marvel. :D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah, wasn't there supposed to be something about Gambit maybe, possibly being Sinister's clone or something?
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Yeah, wasn't there supposed to be something about Gambit maybe, possibly being Sinister's clone or something?

Yup, clone-drone theory.

Can you believe Stan lee actually attempted to make Gumbo, Sinister's long-lost son in 616a couple of years ago? :?
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby WandaMaximoff on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Yes...yes I can. :lol:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby X-Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 pm

cheese.
X-Man

Postby Vindellavon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 pm

WandaMaximoff wrote:Yes...yes I can. :lol:

:lol:

@X-Man: I like my cheese on my pasta.
:D
Mordred
Vindellavon

Postby X-Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm

me too:)
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:02 am

I like cheese on my fries, but only if it's good cheese. And if there's good chili around too, that's a plus. :mrgreen:
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Postby Roon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 am

Fries? Where?! Mmmm... Wait, this sounds familiar :mrgreen:
<insert signature here>
Roon

Postby X-Man on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 am

haha roon, it does sound familiar! and i dont now if they have a wendy's in france, but if they do (or on ur next trip to canada or the US), try dipping your fries into your frosties!!!! it is so yummy and good and its awesome!!!!!!!!! i add salt to my fries, sometimes ketchup but never cheese..mabe i shall try it :D
X-Man

Postby WandaMaximoff on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 am

YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHILI CHEESE FRIES!!!!! :shock: *faints*
Dipping fries in frosties is pretty good, though.
Magneto > You
WandaMaximoff

Next

Return to Wolverine and the X-Men