Return to Chaos
Notes: Remember people: This is the Marvel Universe and very rarely do people stay dead in it. Guest stars include the Black Cat and Spiderman, FantasticFour, and several Morlocks. Villians include Arcade and Sauron, and even though he doesn`t actually appear apocalyspe was behind this entire thing. Lockheed and Venom appear also. And if you`re thinking it ended to easily, you`re right. Apocalypse just used this to get them to the Savage Land, and he`s got something else in mind. I`m not gonna say what now. You`re just gonna have to wait for the sequel.

X-Men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, are all © their respective owners(mainly I think Marvel)

Somewhere in The Village.
Felicia lay on her stomach with her eyes closed. Several tiny pins stuck out of her back. "Any idea what might have put you in so much pain," the masseur asked her. "I was thrown off a building and landed on the hood of a car," she said, knowing they wouldn't believe her. She felt them start pulling the pins out. A few minutes later she was outside fifty dollars poorer and still in pain. She rubbed her neck. Suddenly the transparent image of a little boy appeared in front of her. She blinked and looked around. Nobody else seemed to notice him. "You have to help me," he pleaded with her. "With what?" "A monster came into my room and took me away. Mommy `s really sad. I `m scared. Please help me." "Where are you?" "They called it the Savage Land." "Sounds inviting."

* * *

Bayville.
An intruder alert sounded throughout the Institute. Logan froze immediately sensing a presence. A blonde woman appeared in front of him. She looked upset. So much so that it took him a moment to recognize her. "Susan Storm?" Susan fought for control, trying not to cry. "It`s Franklin. Someone kidnapped him. Please help me find him," she told the Professor when the two of them were alone. "Of course we will. You really didn`t have to ask," he told her. * * * The Bronx. Callisto`s heightened senses woke her out of a deep sleep. She saw a young man walking around in the tunnels. Everything about him screamed, "I look good and I know it." In a flash she was up and had a blade at his throat. "Who are you and what are you doing here," she demanded. "The name`s Storm, Johnny Storm." She let go. "You`re the-," she started to say. "Yeah." "I`m sorry." "Well, I`m sure we can work somethin` out," he said lowering his voice. Her eyes narrowed. "If you came here to seduce than I`ll have to kill you regardless of who you are." Johnny shrugged. "See here`s the deal: My sister`s all upset because her son has been kidnapped and if his powers are unleashed it can be the end for everything." A hot pink-haired girl sat up in her bed and looked at them. Johnny grinned at her. "How you doin`," he asked her. She scowled at him. "She`s taken," Callisto said quickly. "Anyway, she`s got the X-men but she wants some backup just in case this gets ugly." "Alright. I`ll gather some of mine. The most powerful ones. I`ll find you in Bayville." "Cool. See you then."

* * *

Felicia stared at Peter, who was attempting to study for his HSCT. The X-men were gathered behind them with several other people, in their casual wear of course. "Say it," he said not looking up from his books. "I wasn`t going to say anything." He closed the book and looked at her. "It`s about to kill you. Go ahead and say it," he told her. She still didn`t say anything just played with her hands. He shrugged and reopened the book. "I think we should help them," she blurted out finally. "Yeah," he said. Felicia slipped on her mask and started over to the group. "I know where the boy is," she said loud enough for them all to hear."He contacted me with some sort of hologram image of himself. He told me a monster took him to the Savage Land," she continued. Suddenly, Peter was next to her in his uniform. An hour later everyone was on board the X-jet. Logan looked at the Professor. "Do you think we can trust that girl? Something about her just doesn`t sit right with me," he said. "Could it be that she once worked for the son of your worst enemy," the Professor asked him. Logan didn`t answer. Someone tapped Felicia on the shoulder. She turned to see who it was. A really goodlooking guy with a GQ haircut smiled and leaned closer to her. "You had you`re genes spliced with those of a cat, right," he asked her. "Yeah." "So does that mean you`ll go into heat?" "What the hell is wrong with you," she screamed. He rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry, Fluffy. Didn`t mean to rub you`re fur backwards," he said. "Yes, you did," she said in disgust.

* * *

Nightfall brought them to their destination. Everyone slowly got off the jet. Everything was still and completly quiet. "Tonight we rest, tomorrow we start looking for the boy," Logan told them. "And one more thing," he added after a minute. Everyone looked at him again. "Sleep with one eye opened," he warned.

* * *

Morning.... Jono stared at his reflection in the small stream. Bandages covered the bottom of his face, hiding what he was too ashamed of to let anyone see. The reflection of the young asian x-man appeared next to his. "Hey, sparky," she said cheerfully. He sighed. Right now, he was not in a cheerful mood. But she wasn`t going away. Callisto watched the two of them from behind a tree. Suddenly her senses started screaming at her. She ran up to them. "Both of you! Go back to camp!" "But...," the girl said. "Now!" A raptor jumped into the clearing with them. Callisto pulled out a dagger. Another raptor appeared and attacked Jono. It`s teeth sunk into his arm. He panicked and a blast of psionic power from the wound made the raptor`s head explode. Jubilee breathed a sigh of relief. The other raptor had disapeared but he had taken Callisto with him.

* * *

Callisto was gone. Sarah didn`t know quite what to think about it. It meant when they got home she would be in charge of the Morlocks. It also meant that the person that had raised her as a child was dead. "Hey Fempine," someone said. She turned to see the guy that had been hitting on every girl on the mission. "What do you want," she hissed at him. "To talk. You just lost your friend." "She was more than a friend. She was like my mother," she said. "Well, I know what it`s like to lose someone that close to you," he told her. She nodded. Maybe he wasn`t so bad."Can I ask you something?" "Go ahead," she said. "Do you ever use those bones in when you`re being layed?" She slapped him and then stormed away.

* * *

Kitty had just found about Callisto`s death. Someone had actually died. She had a hard time believing it. Something hit her on the head. "Ow!" She saw that it was a small rock. She started rubing her head. Another one hit her again. "What the-," her words were cut off when a shower of the little rocks fell on her. When she recovered she looked up to see what had been throwing them at her. A purple-skinned lizard the size of a bobcat stared at her from a tree branch. She froze. "Nice dinosaur. Just leave me alone and I`ll leave you alone." She started to back away slowly. It spread it`s wings and jumped out of the tree. And started to fly towards her. "You can fly? Oh, that`s nice." It landed at her feet and stared at her like a puppy begging for food. "No way," she said, shaking her head. She turned around and ran away. It followed her very noisily. Kitty stumbled back into the camp just before it came crashing out of the woods. She started to panic. It leapt into the air and knocked her off her feet. She shrieked and closed her eyes preparing for death. Then it licked her. She opened her eyes, confused. "I think it likes you," Storm said. It jumped off of her. She sat up. "And it`s not a dinosaur," Storm told her. "Okay." "It`s a dragon," Storm said nonchalant. "Oh, a dragon. And here I thought it was something wierd," Kitty said.

* * *

Night. A long day of running through the jungle and battling dinosaurs had Johnny completly worn out. He was about to lay down like the rest when he heard something in the woods. He followed the sound and found Hot Pink-haired Chick stripping in front of a small pond. She turned her head and looked right at him almost if she knew he was gonna be there. She flashed him a lascivous look and then went into the water. He was out of his clothes and next to her in two seconds. "I`m really upset about Callisto dying. Maybe you can console me," she said, getting a pouty look. This was for real! He could hardly contain himself. "What do you mean?" As if he didn`t know. "You know what I mean," she purred. He fought hard to keep from smiling. "That wouldn`t go well with a grieving chick," he told himself. His hand started sliding down her body. "Keep going," she told him. She got a look of ecstacy on her face. "Oh man, I`m gonna score," he thought. He felt his hand go between her legs and then... A look of complete shock came over his face. Her face suddenly became hard. "That`ll teach you not to stick your hand were it doesn`t belong." She went away. He pulled his bleeding hand out of the water revealing that a bone had gone completly through it. Johnny pulled the bone from his hand and tossed it into the water. He tore off part of his shirt and wrapped it around the wound. He turned and started heading back. He heard a branch snap behind him. He stopped thinking the worst. He looked over his shoulder to see a pteradactyl standing there. The thing that woried him the most is that it was standing like a person and holding some kind of gun.

* * *

Two days had gone by since they arrived here and they weren`t getting anywhere. Sarah was throughly pissed about it. She woke the other Morlocks and they went on ahead before dawn. Carol and Warren flew up and located catacombs that could be where the boy was being held. It only took an hour for them to get there but before they got inside they were hit with a barrage of hidden traps.

* * *

Jono sat a few feet from the others, hugging his knees. Storm looked at him to see his shoulders slump after a deep sigh. "I can not believe they just left him," she said to Logan. "Well, they did and there`s nothing we can do about it now," he told her. "Besides he`s the lucky one. None of them will survive out there for more than ten seconds. I mean, Callisto had barely left my sight. And I didn`t know Torch boy was gone until he didn`t come back." Jubilee sat down next to Jono. "Hey, Sparky. Looks like you got left behind." He stared at the ground. "You know you could come back with us. Join the X-men. Live in the mansion. It sure beats the tunnels," she told him. The ground shook slightly. Jubilee steaded herself. But a second later it happened again stronger and more violent. This time it was followed by a bellowing roar. "Oh my god," Jubilee said quietly. "Something tells me that`s a really big one," she said. "Don`t worry. If you don`t move it won`t see you," a voice with a slight British accent rang in her head. A dinosaur with a bony crest on it`s head ran into the camp. It looked back for a second before taking off again. "The other one is gonna eat it. We can`t let that happen," Kitty said. "Better him then us," Logan said. "Everyone stay still," he continued. Kitty grabbed the little dragon so he wouldn`t attract the dinosaur. The T-rex came into the camp. He stepped right in front of where Jubilee and Jono were, leaving them both in shock. Then he was gone and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They reached the catacombs to find the Morlocks caught in traps. Some of them had fallen down a pit into stakes. Others had been impaled. While another had been ripped apart. They walked past the bodies like they weren`t even there and went into the catacombs. They found Franklin chained down to a rock. "Mommy, don`t," he yelled. A pteradactyl swooped down on them. Somehow it hypnotized Reed Richards and Logan and made them turn on the group. Susan broke away and freed Franklin but the two of them were hit with something that made her melt away and unleashed his powers. Reed and Logan were released from they`re trance and the pteradactyl disapeared as quickly as he appeared. Franklin lay prone on the rock. Things began to shift into one another and fire seemed to rain down on the group. The Professor closed his eyes and forced his way into Franklin`s mind. The boy stated to scream and then he went completly limp. The Professor opened his eyes. Everything was normal again. "He`s comatose," he told them. He looked at Reed. "I`m sorry but it was the only way." "I know."

Twelve hours later....
"Don`t you think that was to easy," Felicia asked Peter. Both of them were laying on a deserted beach on Montauk Island. "No, I thought it was really hard," he told her. "Yeah but it was like all of a sudden it was over. Something tells me that it was all a fluke and that all hell is fixing to break lose," she said. The ground shook reminding her of the T-rex that had gone stomping through the camp. "Don`t worry. It`s over and I`m really tired after all that. I don`t think I slept one night there," he said closing his eyes. She sighed and watched his face as he went to sleep. Then she looked away. The ground roseup all the way from the boardwalk as something big burrowed rapidily towards them. It was on top of them before she could react. It erupted out of the sand. She screamed. The End