Silveracid Leaks Into A New Life 2 ~ Here Kitty Kitty



"Sweetness," muttered a high school sophomore girl. Alexya cocked her head a little to the left, making another sketch mark. Gripping her pencil, the girl lightly tinted a corner of the picture. She held it up, smiling with pride.
"What's that, Smiley?" a gruff voice perked up behind her, startling Alexya. Alexya flipped her drawing pad over, blushing in the mean time. Her green eyes looked up into the dark adult eyes.
"What's what?" Her voice betrayed her, telling the intruder she was hiding something.
"That pad you got." Logan leaned against the railing above the front room, taking a look over. "Uh-huh." The teenaged senior looked up from watching TV.
"Hey Logan. What's up?" He smiled, flipping the channel.
"Nothing Shades. Just asking Smiley here what she's up to." Both heads turned to her.
"Nothing!" Alexya stood up, running to her room. Her cheeks burned with a dark red tint. "Why did he have to do that!" she complained, jamming the pad into her nightstand.
"Do what?" a female voice came from the bureau, behind her. Alexya let out a startled scream.
"Where do you guys come from?!" She plopped on the bed, folding her arms. The junior student, Jean, walked over. She closed the drawer that contained the sketch pad then looked down at Alexya.
"We're everywhere. Want to come with me and Scott? We're going for a soda. And it looks like you may need to get out for awhile." Jean finished braiding her long red bangs then braided them together in the back. Alexya glanced at the closed drawer.
"Yeah sure."

"Pass it to me! I'm open! Vay over here!" The blue furred mutant jumped up and down, waving his arms violently. "Over here mon!" From across the short field, an African American boy, kicked the ball hard. The round black and white soccer ball closed in on Kurt, the sophomore player. He BAMFed, making a diving play. As the ball started falling it closed in on Kurt's three blue furred fingers. The tips of his fingers touched the rubber material but before he could grasp it, a red laser beam knocked the object out of his. Kurt fell on the ground, grasping only the air. He jerked his head and watched the ball be kicked in by the sophomore girl, Kitty.
"All right Scott!" Kitty cheered, doing three cartwheels on her victory. Kurt grunted then turned to the shadow standing in front of him.
"Nice try, opponent," Scott said, extending his hand. Kurt grabbed it.
"Zat vasn't fair!" Kurt's heavy German accent complaint carried over to the bleachers, where Rogue stretched out, sun bathing. She wasn't too concerned about any one touching her.
"All's fair on a game of mu'an soccer," she butted in, turning over to reveal her back to the sun.
"Vho's side are you on?" Kurt threw back. He heard the gothic girl giggle.
"That was like, a really great game!" Kitty still cheered on.
"Scott!" Jean pulled up in Scott's white stripped, red painted car then slid to the back seat. "You coming or not?" Scott looked over at Alexya in the front then at Jean at the back.
"Hey man, what about game?" the freshman boy, Evan asked, running over.
"Told Jean I'd go with her to buy a burger and soda." He looked around for another player. "Hey Rogue! In for a game of soccer?" Rogue looked up.
"Sure," she replied, slipping on her green see-through top.
"Rogue's on my team!" Kitty volunteered first.

"Pietro! Stop pacing! You're making me dizzy!" a foster boy yelled. The slim figured, white haired boy stopped, looking at his buddy, Lance.
"Lance, aren't you concerned? I mean about Alex?" Pietro stood directly in front of Lance and the TV.
"Hey! You're making me miss the fight! Move dude!" He sat up from laying on the couch. Pietro held his stand. "You're going to make me rock ya if you don't!" Lance warned. Pietro sighed, moving to the other side of Lance. "Go! Yeah Rock! Woo-hoo! Go Rock! Go Rock! Go- No! Ouch! Look out!"
"Lance! What if Alex doesn't join us? What will Magneto and Mystique say?"
"Who cares? Oh get up Rock! Yeah, fight 'em! Left, sock 'em right!" Lance balled his fists, imitating the moves. Pietro grabbed Lance's chin, jerking his eyes away from the TV.
"Alex!" he whispered harshly.
"That's it ladies and gentlemen! The punch of the century!" the TV roared. Lance jerked back around.
"You made me miss the punch of the century! I should kill you for that! I watched the whole lousy show and you turned me just in time to miss the punch of the century!" He got up, turning the TV off the folded his arms, pouting.
"Why me?" muttered Pietro.
"I'm sorry." Lance's voice told he wasn't. "Look, we made our move on Alex. We'll get her. You know what that old dude's always saying about letting them come on their own." Lance let his legs dangle from the sofa arm, twisting his side to Pietro.
"If you say so," Pietro started for the apartment door.
"Where you goin?"
"Out." The teen left before Lance could comment. He turned the TV back on.
"There is was again, everyone! The punch. You just saw it in slow motion. Now back to game!" The reporter stated, then the cameras focused in on the wrestling.
"I missed it again! Aughh!"

"This is good! Wanna try?" Jean shoved her flavored shake in Scott's face. Scott sipped a little, then pushed it away.
"That's good?! Yuck!" He scrunched his face then gulped down his coke. "You try that Alex and you'll regret it," he teased. Jean handed the drink over to her neighbor. Alexya sipped it then licked her lips.
"What flavor?"
"Chocolate fruity starburst."
"Remind me to get that next time. That's delicious!" The girls looked at Scott.
"Women!"
"Hey you guys ever have sleep overs?" Alexya took another bite of her juicy burger. Ketchup fell, landing on her fat hot fries then mustard fell from another part of the burger, landing on more fries.
"Not really. I mean it's not like we have different houses and-" Jean's voice trailed off.
"I know! But what if we just say we rented the place and-"
"That would be a lie." Scott butt in, snatching a fry covered with both dressings from Alexya's wrapper.
"You can't say you never lied in your life? Come on Scott!" Alexya slapped his hand as he went for another one. He pointed behind her then while she turned, grabbed three fries. Jean giggled as Alexya turned back around. "I fell for the oldest trick in the book!"
"It's too dangerous. What if one of the girls saw Kurt when he's not using his holo-generated watch?"
"A little make up could do anything," Alexya cut in.
"Okay, what if Evan should sneeze? He can't control-"
"Right Scott. He should sneeze in front of the girls!" Jean helped out. "What's wrong with a little fun? We'll ask the Prof. Ororo can stay with us, if she's not too busy with college."
"No. Too risky. That's final," he stood up, ending the conversation.
"Spoiled sport!" Alexya threw at him as he trashed his cup and tray. Scott dove for the plastic tray then set it on top. "Should've stayed in the trash!" Alexya whispered. Jean giggled.
"We'll ask Professor, but he's going to agree with me. I promise."

"A sleep over? Where would you stay?" the elderly man asked, signing a sheet of paper.
"Well, uh-" Jean looked at Alexya. "I guess the front room."
"Who would watch you?"
"Watch us?"
"Watch you. I'm not letting a bunch of girls come over without supervision." Professor's eyebrows narrowed at Jean and Alexya. The girls looked around then stopped at Ororo.
"Oh no! I've got studying. I'm not-"
"Please Ororo!" Alexya begged. "I'll do your dishes that whole week." Ororo looked at her, a little convinced. "Jean will help," she added.
"I will?" Jean asked.
"I guess I'll be your supervision." Ororo sighed, leaving the room.
"Where you going?"
"Out before I'm volunteered for something else." Ororo shut the door before a comment was added. Professor turned to Scott.
"Don't look at me! I've already asked about Kurt and Evan." Scott adjusted his shades. Taking a deep breath, Professor turned to Jean.
"How many nights are you talking?"
"One," Alexya jumped up. "You know, maybe a Friday to Saturday type deal."
"Who's taking the girls home?"
"I can borrow Scott's car. I have my license," Jean said the looked at Scott. "Right?"
"Or I can take them home," he volunteered, smiling.
"When will this sleep over take place?" Professor knew he would regret this.
"What about next Friday? Ororo's taking her test Thursday for whatever classes and Friday she should be off," Alexya filled them in.
"Alright. Next Friday. You both may invite three girls. They stay down stairs and out of the kitchen. When breakfast is made, they may come into the dinning room. They may come over at seven o'clock and will have to leave at ten the next morning." Both girls jumped with glee as they left his office. "Scott, warn the Kurt about them. Make sure he's wearing his other self when he comes down in the morning."
"Sure Professor," Scott started to leave when Professor called his name.
"Scott," he waited long enough for Scott to turn, "you're in charge of making sure the boys don't invade the girls that night. I can't take any chances."
"Sure Professor," Scott left, leaving Professor Xavior wondering if he was right in letting Jean and Alexya having that party.

"So, like, can you come want to come over next Friday?" Kitty asked, turning to her science partner. The blond haired girl passed the test tube over to Kitty.
"When, where, what time, and who will all be there?"
"When, that would be next Friday. Where, there's an institute like mansion that Jean and two other girls are staying with me. We'll be in the front room. Uh, time, the time is from seven at night to like, ten in the morning. And Scott's taking you all home. I'm not sure who will all be there. You see, there's three other girls and me. We all are inviting one other girl."
"Okay. Well, I don't have anything planned for then. So count me in. Should I bring anything?"
"Yourself." Kitty smiled, pouring a green liquid into the purple substance.
"Kitty, no!" her partner yelled. It was too late. The chemicals let off a loud rumble then started spewing over, making a mess on the lab table, on their clothes, and on the floor. The teacher came over.
"I'm not going to ask. But tell me you didn't combine these two formulas. If you did, don't say anything, just get paper towels and clean it up," he said, turning around.
Across the table, a boy leaned forward, smiling evilly like.
"Come on Maximoff! Pay attention!" His partner punched him in the shoulder. "Pour it!" Pietro groaned, then dumped the substances together making a green color chance. He scribbled down the date of next Friday and the time then stuffed the sheet in his pocket.

"I'm telling man!"
"You're lying. It can't be that easy." Todd, sophomore student, squatted, then stuffed a sandwich in his mouth. Pietro groaned turning to Lance.
"Look, little Kitty said these exact words, 'When, that would be next Friday. Where, there's an institute like mansion that Jean and two other girls are staying with me. We'll be in the front room. Uh, time, the time is from seven at night to like, ten in the morning. And Scott's taking you all home. I'm not sure who will all be there. You see, there's three other girls and me. We all are inviting one other girl.' I have a photogenic memory. I remember what she said. If we can pass the security out front, around tenish that night, we should be there when they look their best. Jean, Alexya, Rogue, and Kitty can't do anything to us while they have company." Pietro tapped his foot, impatient for someone to believe him.
"Alright. We'll do this.." Lance gathered Todd and Pietro, lowering his voice.

"It's getting close," Kitty said, excitedly. She glanced around the front. The girls had everything ready. There was plenty of room. "So, like, eight girls should fit in here." Jean came around the corner, startling her.
"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. Come on and help me bring the drinks and food around. I made up hot wings, hot dogs, and hamburgers. We have a variety of drinks from tea to soda. Oh, and Ororo isn't staying with us. But she'll be near by if we need her. Shh. Mum's the word." Jean winked, pulling Kitty in the kitchen.
"Wow. Ah can't believe we're doing this. Ah hope none of the girls touch me." Rogue plopped on the sofa, leaning back.
"They won't. You could sleep on the couch. We'll say you can't sleep on the floor." Jean smiled, setting a plate down.
"So, uh, when you girls want company," Kurt winked three time. He raced up stairs, leaving Rogue.
"Right. When we want you, we won't call you." She stretched out just seconds before the door bell rang. "They would wait till Ah got comfortable, wouldn't they?" She opened the door after straightening her skirt. A friend of Jean's, shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, and Korean looking girl, looked around.
"Uh, is Jean home?" Her eyes looked scared.
"Yeah. She's getting some drinks. Come on in." Rogue opened the door wider. Pretty soon all the girls came and everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor. Rogue squatted down on the floor.
"We haven't really got anything planned right now. It's more of just to talk and get to know each other. But, we have planned to have a make over and girl talk," Alexya filled them in. The girls started meeting each other then started talking about guys they knew. Within the hour, each other girl were in their facial creams and pajamas.
"So, are those boys coming down? I hear Scott Summers lives here too," a friend of Kitty asked. Her violet eyes got big, practically drooling.
"Uh," Jean looked at Kitty.
"Scott lives here. But he ain't comin down," Rogue butt in. A groan came from the girls. Around ten o'clock they judged each other on their perfect faces, after washing off the masks. Each one pranced around like queens.
"I'm the Queen to Beauty!" Announced one girl with black eyes and tanned hair.
"That makes me the Queen of-" a knock interrupted another girl with short brown hair.
"Any one order pizza?" Jean asked, looking at Kitty.
"Uh-uh." Alexya started to answer the door when the knock came again. She peered through the peep hole. "The hole's been covered." She whispered. Alexya opened the door to see three guys smiling at her. Before she had the chance to shut it, the one in front, stuck his shoe in.
"Hi there. You forgot to invite us," a tall, brown haired teen pushed the door open. In the back, Jean and Rogue stood up.
"Get out!" Jean commanded in a whisper. But before anything else happened, Lance, Pietro and Todd barreled in. Pietro grabbed Alexya by her hands.
"Gonna get us in front of your girls?" he sneered. Alexya turned to Rogue who started for Lance.
"Wait!" she breathed loudly. Rogue, Kitty, and Jean turned to her. "Uh, maybe for an hour, they can stay. I mean, we do have guests." Her head bobbed over to the four girls. "Agree?" Pietro grabbed her hand tighter.
"Yeah, we do have guests. But these creeps need to leave!" Kitty started shoving Lance.
"What if I should start rocking this party?" he asked, sending a slight quake. Kitty stopped.
"Okay, calm down. One hour the most. Alexya shut the door," Jean dropped back down, staring at Rogue. She shook her head then spoke through her mind. If they should cause trouble, we'll have to. Rogue nodded.

"So then I said," Rogue's friend kept speaking. Rogue leaned back on the sofa glancing at the grandfather clock that stroke ten fifty-six. She hated having the three guys here. Rogue knew they were up to something. She looked over at Lance, who had his arms around two girls: Jean and her friend. Jean rolled her eyes, removing his arm. Pietro sat across from him, with his arms around Alexya and Kitty's friend. Todd, who tried putting his arms around her friend and Kitty, didn't succeed. She looked back up at the clock. Then her watch. Eleven.
"Hey, sorry to cut in, but it's eleven and it's time to take out the trash." She glared at Lance.
"That's not funny," he sneered, standing up. Lance looked at Todd, nodding. Pietro stood, walking towards Kitty and Lance.
"Won't Kitty walk us out?" Pietro asked.
"Like, ugh! Never." She shivered in the thought of walking them out.
"Why don't you guys just leave." Jean stood as well, pointing toward the door. Todd pull out a long needle, jabbing Kitty in the arm. He grabbed her limp body before Jean, Rogue and Alexya could react and started out. The other two boys followed.
"Party's over!" He yelled loud enough to wake the other boys. The four guests started screaming as Alexya and Rogue ran after them. Jean stayed, calming the girls down.
"Shh. It's okay. Stay calm."
"Jean. Is everyone okay?" Scott and Kurt came running down. Kurt clicked his watch on before making his appearance.
"No, Lance and his comrades stayed for an hour then shot Kitty with something and took off." Jean tried staying calm, but even her voice was shaky. Ororo came running out of her bedroom as Scott and Kurt took off out the open door.
"You girls don't tell I was in my room, got it?" Ororo wrapped her robe around her thin body, then walked over to the door.
"Is Kitty alright?"
"What did Todd do?"
"Where's Kitty now?"
"Is this sleep over over?"
"What's happens now?"
"Where's Kitty?"
"Jean?" All the girls started asking questions upon questions. Jean tried shutting them out of her head.
"Shut up!" Logan's voice was heard through the mansion. He walked down the stairs slowly. "Kitty's been kidnapped, no? Well, keep your stinkin mouths shut! Ain't nothing any of you can do!" he yelled then went back up stairs, starting to remove his robe. Charles, I'm going to stake the night out.
Very well
, Professor thoughts responded.
"Yeah, what he said," Jean gestured.
Outside, Ororo walked a little further into the yard.
"Ororo," a soft voice called to her. She turned, looking up on the balcony. "I've called for the mutants to return. It's too dark right now. First thing tomorrow, we'll call the girls' parents, then once they're all here, I'll clear their minds of this incident." Professor nodded for her to go back in.
"Of course Professor." Ororo walked back in. "Girls. All of you go to bed, now. It's late and all of you need your sleep."
"What about Kitty?" Kitty's lab partner whined in tears.
"Professor," she started, looking at Jean, "-said everything will be fine."

"Hurry up! She's going to wake!" Todd said, carefully wrapping her body in a drenched rope.
"Are you sure this'll hold her? I mean, she can fade through things!" Lance said, embracing her as Todd tied the rope tighter.
"Yes," Pietro shut the door. "I made sure I saturated the cable. I can't recall the chemical's name, but I know it'll give her pain-" he smiled, opening his closet. "-if she should decide to fade through it. She does it enough, and bye, bye kitten." Pietro laughed harder.
"Isn't this sweet?" a female voice spoke, startling the three.
"Mystique!" Lance laid the girl's body inside then shut the closet door.
"Yes my young Avalanche. What do you intend to do to Kitty Pryde?" Mystique sat on the bed, crossing her blue legs.
"It's kinda a ransom. Miss Alexya Wilson for Kitty." Todd squatted in front of the entrance.
"Just to make sure we make things clear with Alex." Pietro locked the door, then slid by Todd. "Now everyone out. I need my sleep." Pietro swung the door open, allowing it to smack Todd in the back.
"Ouch man!"

"Oh ouch. Like, where- what the?" Kitty felt the rope around her thin body. "What's this?" She looked around the dark room, then tipped forward. She fell hard against the door, sending a shocking pain through her body. "You honestly think you can keep me here?" She shook her head then concentrated. Her body started to fade through the rope, but a sudden pain caused her to fall back. The closet door flung open, making the body fall.
"Well, well little Kitty." Pietro picked her up, carrying her in his arms. She struggled.
"Let go creep!" Kitty tried fading through the rope, but only cried out in pain. "What's wrong with me?" She was set on the bed.
"What's the matter? Can't get free? You see, that rope's been drenched with a secret-secret of mine. You try and you die." He leaned against the wall watching Kitty try again to fade through. Her body made it half way through, but because of the chemical, it attacked her cells furiously, making her wince and form solid again.
"Why are you doing this?"
"You see, we want Alex on our side. She's a killer when she wants to be. That little acid of hers, can kill you all instantly if we get her."
"Ha! She's pretty content on ours, you know!" Kitty strained sitting up to face the half naked teen. He pulled his boxers up further then ran his hands through his white hair.
"Will she when she knows her friend's life is on the line?"

"Done. The girls and their parents' minds will be blank until they park their car, by then, the question will be 'Where were we going?' Now, about Lance-" Professor's voice trailed off.
"What was Lance doing here last night?!" Scott started to yell at Jean.
"He was threatening to use his powers if he didn't stay. We couldn't very well fight with our guests," Jean tried to explain.
"It doesn't matter!" Logan stood up, walking to Ororo. "Where were you?! Why didn't the supervisor watch?" He pounded down on Ororo.
"She was scared too," Rogue butt in. "Ah don't think any of ya'll would have done anything different."
"You don't?" Scott asked, puzzled. "I sure would've have let them in!"
"And how Scott?" Alexya jumped up. "By blasting them away! My goodness wake up! We had four girls who didn't know what was going on! When I went to shut the stinkin door-" Alexya walked up in Scott's face, inches from touching. "-Lance put his foot in front!"
"You didn't have to let them in! Why didn't you use your powers to push them away!?" Scott yelled back, grabbing her shoulders. Alexya pushed him away hard. As he fell backwards, he hit the wall. Scott grabbed his fallen glasses after hearing a scream from a girl. "Alex!" He set them back on. Alex's limp body was against the door with Jean and Logan next to her. "I'm sorry you guys." He sighed deeply watching them pick her up.
"Let's take her to our room. I'll help her there," Ororo said, picking up the lamp that Alexya had hit. After the girls were gone, Scott looked at Professor.
"It's not your fault. I should've never agreed to the sleep over." Professor wheeled over to his desk, shutting his eyes.
"Come on Shades," Logan said, leaving the room. Professor looked up after the door shut. He had to find Kitty. Making his way to Cerebro, Professor overheard the concerned voices of Jean and Scott.
"Okay Cerebro, let's find Kitty Pryde." Professor slipped the head piece on and let his mind go. He followed her path up several streets and into a large apartment building. The path ended at a door. He continued to follow it, opening the door and entering it. He saw Pietro sleeping. "Pietro?" Professor thought out loud. His vision continued, leading to the chair next to the bed. There Kitty lay, awake in wincing with pain. Kitty. Are you alright? Professor tried again to make contact with her. Kitty!
Professor?
Yes Kitty.
Oh Professor! I can't get free! Like, there's a chemical of something that Pietro drenched this cord with. It hurts. I really hurts!
Calm down Kitty. I'm sending the X-Men over now.
Professor looked up. X-Men, I found Kitty. Scott, Rogue, and Kurt, use Scott's car. I'll give you the address from there.

"Wake up Kitty," Lance spoke softly. He turned to Pietro. "What now?"
"They're coming. I can feel it. Let's get out of here. Go somewhere else. Like your apartment." Pietro grabbed Kitty, swinging her over his back and started out the door.
"What am I? A rag doll?" she mumbled. Please don't let Alex come, she prayed.
"Right. My apartment," he said, sarcastically. Todd yawned, following Lance.
"Hey man, what if Alex doesn't come."
"She will. For Kitty's sake." Lance shut the door then walked down the hallway to his room. "She will." Todd didn't believe Lance for some reason, but nodded anyways. He leaned against the window on the other side of the room, peering out.
"Well guys. The parties on. A trio just pulled up." Todd stuck his head out further.
"You idiot! Get back in here!" Lance grabbed Todd by the shirt and threw him to other side of the room. "I don't see Alex," he whispered. Pietro looked out.
"Where is she?"
"You fouled up moron!"
"Hey! Chill out!"
"I'm going to rock their worlds a little," he said raising his hand. A sudden quake knocked Scott off his feet from below.

"What the?" Scott grabbed the side of his car. Kurt looked up in time to Lance spin out of view.
"You guys go up. I'm climbing the wall!" Kurt took off, hiding against the wall. He started grabbing the bricks and lifted himself up.
"Come on Scott!" Rogue grabbed his hand with her gloved hand. They made their way up the stairs.
Wait! Keep going down the hall. It's the last door on the right. They changed rooms. But hurry. Kitty's becoming weaker. Scott heard Professor's voice. He waited outside of the room, leaning against the door.
"They probably expect us." Rogue moved Scott out of the way. "Ah've always wanted to do this," she said kicking the door down. Three boys turned from inside. "Surprise," Rogue dove for Todd. Scott came around the corner, sending a red beam at Pietro.
"Hey there Slim!" Lance said, sending a quake his way. Scott jumped it, sending another beam but missed.
"Seems I got you cornered," Scott said. Lance growled as he raised his hands.
"Hey creep!" a voice from behind Lance called. He turned in time to get an upper jab by Kurt then a side kick by Scott. Lance balled over, looking at Pietro.
Todd wrapped his tongue around Rogue's hands.
"What now? You ain't got nothing!" He threw her to one side of the room.
"All right! This is ending now!" Lance grunted, standing up. He let his side go, still surging with pain. Slowly Lance lifted his arms high. The room started shaking as the parts of the ceiling started rumbling. Lance, Pietro, and Todd made a dash out of the room.
"Grab Kitty!" Rogue instructed. Scott and Kurt grabbed her body and started for the door. It was barricaded.
"Get these off of me!" Kitty screamed. Scott singed the rope, then pulled it off. "Now everyone hang on! This place is going down!" Kitty felt three pairs of hands grab her shirt just as the building collapsed.
Outside, Pietro looked up at the crushed building.
"No chance they survived." He turned and caught up with Lance and Todd. The three walked down to the old construction sight where Mystique was to meet them.
"Well?" She said, shoving her red hair behind her shoulder.
"Four crushed under a building." Todd said, hopping near her. "Gone baby gone!"
"What about Alexya?" She didn't sound to happy.
"Well, uh, she didn't come." Lance stuttered.

At the Institute, Alexya groaned as she started to sit up.
"You need to rest," Jean pushed her down.
"No. The.. X-Men... trouble.." Alexya stood up, grasping her ribs. She looked up at Jean with pleading eyes. Jean nodded, grabbing her.
"I can get you down stairs, but Ororo won't let you outside. Neither will Logan." Jean looked down, feeling something bad. She could barely read Scott's life signs. Professor?
I sense it too, Jean. Assemble the others and prepare for anything.
Jean helped Alexya down stairs where Evan sat.
"Come on! Professor told me and I'm ready to kick some-"
"Evan!" Ororo came around the corner.
"Sorry Auntie O."
"Alexya. I'm sorry. But you have to stay here." Ororo took Alexya from Jean's arms.
"No, please," she moaned. She struggled to get free.
"I'm sorry."
"But-"
"She said no Alex!" Logan came around the corner.

BACK at the construction site, Lance leaned against the beams.
"I'm homeless," he muttered kicking a nearby pebble.
"You know something?" Pietro asked, sitting near Lance. "That fight was too easy!"
"Wrong jerk! It's just got hard!" Straight ahead of the three, were six X-Men.
"That's line sounds familiar," whispered Todd.
"Impossible-" Lance pushed away from the beam. "Four of you should be dead!" He hollered.
"Bring it on," Rogue hissed.
The fighting began. Cyclops grunted. He fired another beam at Quicksilver, but only missed. He was tired of fighting. Ever since they met up with Lance, Pietro, and Todd, Fred who was known as Blob joined as did Mystique. He could hear the cries from his comrades. Cries that weren't good. Taking another shot, Cyclops only missed.
"Can't get me!" Quicksilver dove at the X-Men, sending him sprawling into the dirt. Cyclops shot another beam, but missed. He glanced at Jean and Kitty who were fighting Blob. It wasn't pretty. Blob had Jean by her waist and threw her on top of Kitty like a rag doll. The screams from Kurt made Scott turn to see him being kicked by Lance. "Hey Slim!" Quicksilver yelled. Cyclops stood up, taking note that Spyke was winning against Toad but barely. He looked ahead, seeing a shadow, standing high. Trying to squint at it, Cyclops felt a hard kick in his side.
The day was becoming dark. This battle would never end.
Avalanche lifted his hands, sending a large quake. The X-Men and the Brotherhood of X-Men fell.
"Get up boys!" Avalanche said. "And gather those freaks!" One by one, the tired and weak X-Men were tossed in the middle. Blob guarded their backs while Toad took one of the sides. Cyclops tried looking up, but was met with a hard fist on his jaw. He went with the motion, sending his body flying into Shadowcat. His visor fell, sending a beam.
"Scott!" Jean cried, grabbing Cyclops' hand. She watched his visor being picked up by Avalanche. Cyclops felt Jean being ripped away from behind. Blob held her high, then dropped her hard. Jean let out a scream of pain.
"Why are we losing?" Shadowcat asked Jean, helping her up. But the truth was, they were losing.
"I'm going to end this now!" Avalanche lifted his hands. The X-Men looked up to see the construction beams above them.
"Stop!" a female voice called. All heads turned to the shadow as it made a running hurl in the air then landed next to Avalanche. He recognized her as Alexya.
"Alex," he whispered.
"You want me, now you're going to get it!" She threw silver sparks into Avalanche's eyes, temporarily blinding him. Diving for Cyclops' visor, Silveracid or Alexya, kicked him away. He fell backwards, hitting the ground hard. "Cyclops!" She toss the head piece to him. Quicksilver took note, the fighting continued and dove for Silveracid. She ducked, letting him fly on top of Avalanche.
"What's wrong with you?" Quicksilver asked, helping him up.
"I'm blind you moron! She blinded me!" Avalanche grabbed the beam to hold his weight. All came to an end when Avalanche got his sight back. He sent a quake, knocking Silveracid down. He stared hard at her, lifting her hands, but he couldn't do it. He just stared at her, his eyes searching her green eyes. Avalanche set his hands down, almost wanting to help her up. "I- uh," he started, but stopped. Turning away, he whistled loud. "Forget this battle. It's useless!" Avalanche looked back at Silveracid. For a short instance, the world around them stopped. Everything ceased but them. Blob's roaring voice broke the silence.
"Aughh! Yeah, why waste our energy on them dorks?" Blob dropped Spyke and ran up to Mystique. She had been watching, observing, but not fighting. Alexya watched them walk away.
"Are you alright?" Kurt asked, taking hold of Alexya's wrist.
"Yeah." Alexya dusted herself off. Something about the way Lance stared at her, the way his eyes turned from hard to soft, the way he started to speak. She was almost afraid to know what he was thinking.
"It's over, for now," Scott said, helping Jean up.