vNotes: This is the edited version. The extremely edited version. Sorry about the sudden ending. It's just that so much was cut out.

Frostbite

Luke pulled his Chem. book from his locker. He closed his locker and started to his next class but his foot caught on something and he tripped. Duncan Matthews and his friends burst into laughter. Luke wished he could disappear.
That whole incident slipped from Luke's mind as soon as he saw the new teacher taking over for Mr. McCoy. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a tight white top, matching leather pants and stilettos. Not exactly average teacher clothing. He blinked and rubbed his eyes just to make sure he was really seeing her.
"Good morning all, I am Ms. Frost," she told the class. She handed Luke some papers. "Could you pass these out please," she asked him. "Sure, Ms. Robinson," he said. Everyone in class started laughing. "I mean... Oh no," he moaned, again wanting to vanish. "It's alright. I can handle it," she said, moving away.

After school...

Luke shoved everything back into his locker and started to go when he, literally, ran into Ms. Frost. "Oh, excuse me, Mr. Aguayo," she apologized. "Yeah," he said. There was a long awkward moment between them. He silently wished she would go so he wouldn't make a fool of himself in front of her. "Well, if that is what you wish," she said walking away. That was weird. He didn't remember saying it outloud. "Wait," he yelled. She looked back. "Yes," she said. "About earlier: I didn't mean to call you Ms. Robinson," he told her. "Of course not," she said, smirking.
Later...
Emma swung open the door of the Brotherhood house. Two of the kids, a blonde girl and a guy with white hair, looked at her. "I am Emma Frost, the White Queen, and I will be taking over for Raven due to her unfortunate disappearance," she told them. "The Queen of what," the girl said, with a laugh. Emma glared at her. The girl screamed in agony and doubled over in pain, clutching her head.

Two days later ...

Emma had called Luke into her class before school had started. He felt really uncomfortable seeing her again. He sat down in one of the seats. She came close, very close to him. Her shirt was see-through. "What did you want to talk about," he asked. "About our relationship as a student and a teacher," she told him. "Come on, Ms. Frost. I'm not the first kid to have a crush on a teacher," he told her. "And I'm not the first teacher to have a crush on a student," she responded. He swallowed. "School doesn't start for another half hour," she purred, in his ear. "I can't," he said. "Why not," she asked. "I can't," he repeated, this time pushing her away. "I will have you," she said. Eddie Brock came in, camera in hand. "I'm taking pics for the school newspaper. What's going on," he asked. "Extracurricular activities," Emma said. Eddie raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure. Talk about making the grade," he said. If you say a word about this, I will end you," Emma threatened. A vase on her desk began to shake. "Fine," he said, watching the vase which immediatly settled.
Some other kids started coming in. Emma sighed audibly and then went to her desk. "Luke, I want to see you after school," she said. "I'm not going to come," he told her.
He did anyway. The door slamed behind him even though no one had pushed it. He looked back to see it lock itself. "I thought you weren't going to come," she said. "I left my book," he said. "Ah," she said. "This can't...," he said, just before she frenched him. "Nice," he mumbled. "I know," she said. She jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. At this point he just gave up trying to fight.
Sometime during the night they ended up at her place. Outside is was raining. Droplets began hitting the window. Fast and furious at first but then they slowed. In fact everything slowed down. And then everything stopped. Emma lay still on the bed. Luke, surprised by this, looked around the room and realized what had happened. As quickly as it had frozen everything started up again, including Emma. "What the hell was that," he said. "You didn't like," she asked. "Never mind," he told her.
"We've got a new mutant," Logan said. "Should we-," Scott started before Logan stopped him. "Don't bother. He's already in the Brotherhood house," Logan told him.

Weeks passed and night after night Luke returned to Emma's place. One morning he spent the night and woke up next to her. When she woke up she did something he never expected. She began screaming in terror. At first he thought she was screaming at him but then he saw the silver sai piercing the top of her dresser. She ran out of the room, still in the clothes from the night before. "What," he mumbled, completly confused by all this. He could hear her yelling at the kids downstairs. He left to investigate.
"Was anyone here last night that I don't know about," Emma said, still panicking. "Yeah, some girl made a call because her car broke down," Tabitha said.
"Asian girl, curly black hair, red bandana," Emma said. "Yeah," Tabbi nodded. A look of complete horror came over Emma's face. "I have to go," she said.
Emma went outside. She was leaving permenanently. Forget the school, forget the Brotherhood, forget Luke. Well, that was something she could not do. She got in her car, ready to leave everything behind. About twenty miles out of Bayville she felt something go around her neck. "Not so fast," someone with a slight greek accent said. "We need to talk," they finished.