Notes: Back by popular demand: Sunset Bellamy! Okay, I created the character three years ago for my Btvs fics. This is a bit of a crossover but I've stopped writing for Buffy. She was extremely popular and people have been begging me to put her in this series since I'm writing for it now. This is only the beginning...

X-Men©Marvel
Buffy©whoever owns Buffy

Sunset wrapped her arms around herself, trying desperately to warm. Her breath was visible in the night air. While everyone else was perspiring from the heat but she couldn't get warm. This place, this horrible place was so filled with evil that it left her perpetually cold. She silently wished that she was not her father's child. Not been born this way. She watched people getting off the bus. Fools they were. Oblivious to the sinister forces abroad. Lucky, that they weren't as painfully sensitive to them as she was.

A voice above the crowd called her name. It was him. This was what she had hoped to avoid. "Why are you leaving me," he asked. "You know why," she answered. "Willow," he said. "I'm like her clone," Sunny said, looking at him. "I love you," he said. "No, you don't, she said getting, on the bus.

Sunny didn't look at him as the bus pulled away. That part of her life was over. She had planned to leave as soon as she turned eighteen to end her misery. Then she met him and stayed. It had taken two years to realize what he was doing to her. Doing to himself. It was strange how some one as sweet and demure as Willow could double as a man-eater. But not so much when Sunny remembered where they were living. She fell asleep.

Sunny didn't wake for quite a while. "This is the last stop. Bayville, New York," some one announced. "New York," she screamed, now fully awake. "I was supposed to get off in Phoenix," she exclaimed. "That's your problem," the driver told her. She sighed and got off with the remaining passengers. Bayville, New York. This was her new world. Maybe fate had kept her out of Phoenix. The sun felt warm on her skin. That was when she knew she was here to stay.