Notes: Every bodies got them, just these people have wierder ones. One person is a symbiote, another is the product of cross-species breeding, while the other is a hermaphrodite. Look it up. And oh yeah :Celebratory wahoo! for Amanda Sefton's first evo. appearance! Wahoo!

Secrets

Luke kicked open the window to the bio lab. The asian girl he had convinced to come with him whispered, "I don't know if this is such a good idea." "Why am I not surprised," he mumbled. He went on in. A few minutes later she followed. The red bandana tying her hair back got snagged on a piece of glass. She pulled free and fixed her hair. "You do realize we're going to get caught," she said. "Relax, it'll be fine," he said. "Easy for you to say," she said. He ignored her and began to go through Emma's stuff. After a while she suddenly grabbed his arm. "Someone's here. I heard someone outside," she gasped. "Calm down," he said, throwing her off. She was beginning to get on his nerves. "There is no one here but us," he told her. She was silent for a minute. He went back to what he was doing. "That's good. Because this way no one will find you until morning," she said. With a swift motion she plunged something into his side. Time froze around them and he managed to get free.

Seconds before...

Living on the Hellmouth may have been torment for Sunset but at least there, there was never a dull moment. She found Bayville extremely boring. That is untill now, when she was just skating along listening to her Kittie (the group not Shadowcat) CD when time stopped. She didn't notice until she fell over a cat escaping death by vehicle. It was in mid sprint. She saw the only other person there unnaffected by it collapse a few feet away. She ran over there the best she could in her rollerblades. Time resumed. They weren't moving. It was a guy a few years younger than she. She glanced around making sure no one was near.
Sunset rubbed her hands together and an orb of white light formed underneath her left. She ran it across the place he had been stabbed healing it instantly. She knew right away that the asian girl running towards them was his attacker. With a flip of her hand she created a force field between them.

At the Institute...

"I'm back," Kitty announced. "That's nice," someone said behind her. She turned. A short African American girl stood there. "I'm Claude- Monet," she said. "Your parents named you Claude Monet? After the painter? I'm so sorry," Kitty told he. "Actually I just meant to say Monet. No Claude part," she said. "Oh," Kitty mumbled, heading to the stairs. "You stupid idiot. You almost blew it," she heard Monet hiss. "It's not my fault," Monet almost said. She turned her head. "If we're going to do this, than we have to do it right," Monet continued. At first Kitty had thought that Monet was talking to her but now it was aparent that the girl was arguing with herself. Kitty went up the stairs, saying,"Wierd people."

Across town...

Bobby sat straight up in his hospital bed. The last six months were a complete blank. The doctor told him that the Professor had been contacted. A pretty blond sat on the edge of his bed. "Hey, I'm Cloud. I was the one who found you," she said. "Cloud is your name," he asked in disbelief. "Yeah my dad is pretty out there," she told him. "No I like that name," he said. Her cheeks went slightly red and she grinned. "Bobby is a nice name too," she said.