Lifefire part 1
by: cyberdragon93

The crowd roared as the competitors entered the arena. Logan watched from the shadows as a young girl, 16 or so from her looks, entered the arena. Her hair was tied in buns which had spikes of red dyed hair producing out. The bell rang and she charged up to her opponent and kicked him full on the face. Blood began too run out of his nose. Logan wasn't impressed. It was when the man fell down on to the arena that he was. One blow. The crowd cheered as she accepted the money being offered to her by the referee. Logan walked outside and dialed in a number on his mobile phone. "Charles?"

"Yes, Logan?" came the reply

"Are you sure she's a mutant?"

"Absolutely"

"Should I bring her in?"

"You can try"

*~*

3 days later

Larka Atwater was looking around her new room when she heard a knock at her door. She went and opened it, looking out in to the corridor. "Hullo?" she called

Nobody.

BAMF!

"KURT GET OUT!" she screamed as he ported into her room.

"Come on Kinomi" he pleaded

"For the last time your NOT going to use my surfboard"

"oh, alright" he muttered, and ported off.

Larka opened up her closet and took her surfboard out. It was cherry-red and had a giant hello kitty on the front. It was her pride and joy. She got changed into a bikini top and short swimming shorts and grabbed her board. She came whistling into the garage and opened the door, there were no cars. She swore loudly in japanese and decided to walk to the beach. She walked past the brotherhood of mutants boarding house on her way. She grinned and decided to take a 'short-cut' to the beach. She snuck up to lances jeep and threw her board in the back. "OW!" came a muffled voice from the back

"O gods" Kinomi said angrily

"Who's there?" came the fearful reply.

Kinomi walked over to the back and looked in. There, under her surf board, was Lance Alvers. Lance lay there dumbly, looking up at her with a look of shock on his face. "Er......." said Kinomi. She ran to the drivers seat and turned the car on. Stupid boy, she thought, just leave the keys in the ignition. She hurtled down the road as Lance struggled to escape from his surf board prison. He finally threw it off, the board flying out of the car and into the air. Kinomi whirled around and bright red fire spiraled out of her hands. Lance screamed and ducked as it soared over his head. The fire hit the board and it turned into a cherry-red parrot. The parrot/board flew down and landed in the back next to Lance where it glowed red and turned back into a surfboard. Lance pushed it off him and looked fearfully at Kinomi, which means nut in Japanese, he thought. Kinomi gave him a flirtatious wink and went back to driving.

To Be Continued.............