Chapter II: Nightmares

She watched as the fourteen year old girl was impaled with a peice of the reckoedge. Rogue rushed over to her to help. The girl was bleeding, there was so much blood flowing from the petiete girls wounds. Rogue was suround by the girls blood. The teenager opened her eyes and saw Rogue. "Are you an angel...here to take me away?"she asked, every breath seemed labored for her as the blood contiued to pour from her wounds.

Then, before Rogue could answer a red haired girl who looked very simaler to Jean started crying."Chani! Chani please don't die! Hang on! Please! Please Chani hang on!"she screamed as tears soaked her face. Her eyes did not see Rogue nor could they if they had tried. They young red-head's beautiful green eyes were in so much pain and anguish that Rogue could hardly bare to look at her.

The other girl, that's name was apperently Chani, then looked at the red-haired girl and smiled weakly."Jean...Don't worry, the angel has come to take me away..."she said and then looked back to Rogue. She lifted her hand to point to her."See there she is. Don't...worry Jean...I'll be safe in the hands of an angel."

Rogue was now in tears. The poor girl was in so much pain, both were, they were both injured and one was dieing from being impaled with a peice of aluminimum from the car. She started towards the girl her tears streaming down her pale face.

"Chani...No...please...don't die...I need you Chani! I need you!" Jean shouted as she pulled the girl up into her lap. Jean was now crying over her friend silently as Rogue approached her. When Rogue was right next to them she bent down to the girl's eye-level. The one named Chani then looked at Rogue and asked very quietly,"Are you here to take me away? Am I gonna die?"

Rogue bit back a sob and said,"Yes. Yer gonna die shugah. Ah am so sorry."the sob then exscaped her mouth but she wiped away the tears.

The young girl just smiled her weak stressful smile and said,"So you are an angel, here to take me away to heavan..."

Jean burst into more sobs over the girl,"Chani what are you talking about?! There is no one there! Please hang on a little longer! Just until the ambulence comes please!!!"

Chani looked over to Jean again and said, "Bye Jean...I am gonna miss you so much..."she then stopped and hacked up a little blood that had seeped into her lungs."Okay angel, I'm ready...take me away..."and with that the small child died in the arms of her friend, Jean Grey.

"Chani? Chani?! Chani NO come back Chani please! Please Chani, I need you so much!!! Please! Chani!!" with that the car was pushed far awy from the girl and the fire that had surrounded them went up as if it was being pushed back. The car started to crumble into nothing, and all glass around the area was shattered. WIth that the amblulence sirens could be heard coming closer...

______________________________________________________________________

"Ro...Rogue..Rogue wake up!"Ororo coummanded the seventeen year old Goth girl.

Rogue shout up in a cold sweat. She was gasping for air. She looked around at her suroundings only to find that she was in her room at the Proffesers school for the gifted. "It was only a dream..." she said as she let out a sigh and sank back into her bed.

"Rogue, are you alright? What was that about, bad dream?"Ororo asked as she took a seat on her bed. Rogue shook her head to acknowlegde her. "Well what was it about?" the older woman asked as she tucked a few strands of her white locks behind her ear.

"It was nothin', it ain't worth tellin'. Ah gotta go get some dinner, see yah Ororo." Rogue said.

When she was right in front of the door Ororo vioce said,"You know Rogue you can talk to me."Rogue then left the room.

End of nightmares...

______________________________________________________________________
A/N: Okay there you have chapter two, and what that little deal was is yes that was how Jean discovered her powers and yes that was Rogue's Nightmare. It will all make more sense soon don't worry.

Thank you to all those who do reveiw this story. LaTeR Tokyobabe2040;]