Kitty's True Love

       Kitty: "I saw the most gorgeous boy at school. he's new in my computer class and his name is Carlos Foge, but he goes by Forge."
       Forge: "My name is Carlos Forge, and I'm a Mutant. I have a mechanical, bionic right arm made of an organic steel substance. I can convert it to flesh at will. Why am I a Mutant? I don't know, but my father, an Auto Mechanics teacher, was hit by   radioactive battery acid. Why was the charger battery inthe car radioactive? I don't know. Soon after I was born. I was five when i repaired our tv. I just did it without anyone telling me how. That is my mutant power, the Superhuman ability to make or rebuild mechanical objects. My dad found out that Bayville teachers were paid better than Middleville (NOT Middleverse, like that piece of shit Magneto thought) plus Bayville always used State of the Art equipment because they were a bigger school. Middleville needs to seriously get with it."
       Kurt: "I, Nightcrawler, found a new emotion in me: JEALOUSY, It happened when Forge, the new guy, started talking to Kitty. Suddenly, I wanted to rip his head clean off of his body. Logan told me that it meant that I was becoming a REAL MAN."
       Logan: "I was real proud of Kurt. I was starting to worry that he was Bisexual, after all, he loved (liked) Kitty and wanted to protect her from an obvious jerk, but he also acted girly, so Forgiving and Spiritual and all."
       Professor X: "I don't know what Magneto wanted the boy, Forge, for, he had his helmet on."
       Flora Forge(Forge's Mother): "It was horrible, a man named Magneto came and took our boy. We found out about it by a horrible mutant named Toad, Todd Tolanski."
       Jack Forge(Forge's Father): "It pissed me off when the Mutant named Toad told us what happened to our boy at 10:00 at night. His mother and I were so worried, but we figured it was an after school activity or helping a neighbor with his unique talents.How the Hell did those Evil Mutants FIND us! Later, Charles Xiavier told us about our boy being a Mutant , NOT just a Supersmart boy with a freak arm condition. Later he left us to live with the other Mutants (Freaks) and became an X-Man instead of joining the Brotherhood. I'm so proud of him."
       Toad: "I, Todd Tolanski, had the awful task of telling our "Bionic Arm  Boy" Forge, was with us. It almost broke my heart to tell these nice people, his parents, that, but I get off on horror  and fear of us Mutants. Especially when women faint before me. I must be a Romantic guy then."
        Mystique: "I disguised myself as a student, Mallory Brickman, it was fun being in the form of Senator Ralph Brickman's daughter. It was also fun changing back into my blue form and noting the look of horror on the boy's face. He tried to run from us strangers, Toad, Sabertooth, Magneto, and I. Magneto held out his hand and pulled him in the car by his bionic arm. How funny!"
       Forge: Kitty made me feel welcome, especially at lunch, but her boyfriend, Kurt, Nightcrawler, got jealous and "Bamfed" her away from me. Am I a threat? I'm confused."
       Kurt: "Yes! I was JEALOUS. NOBODY gets between me and MY Kitty."
       Kitty: "Oh I was mad!" But after school I told Forge that it wasnt HIM, it was my BOYFRIEND, Kurt. He asked why he was jealous of him. I said that he had simply piqued my interest and that Kurt was way too POSSESIVE. I told him that he shouldn't take it personally."
       Magneto: "I was proud of Mystque for bringing the boy to me. Now I have someone to build and repair my machines to destroy Humanity and the XMen!"
       Sabertooth: " I had to lock up the boy for the night so he wouldn't escape. The boy put up a fight. I liked that, but Magneto stopped it because he wanted the boy unharmed. I felt wounded pride at not being able to hit the boy back, (Magneto hit me with a pole to the head) but in my heart I knew Magneto was right. What a FIGHTER the boy will be! He hit me inthe face and everything!"
       Kitty: "I had seen Magneto take Forge and wnto to go get him that night. Kurt and Logan followed me. Kurt because he loved me, and Logan: Because we were just kids, our powers were new, and he LOVED us."
       Kurt: "I was so mad that Kitty was going to try and save Forge all by herself. I wouldn't have it!"
       Logan: "What kind of nuts were those kids? Going after Magneto? I wouldn't have it, so I followed THEM."
       Forge:"It was great. Kitty phased through the wall of my cell. She brought someone with her, a tall, muscular guy with silver claws that I got to know as Logan/Wolverine. He freed me with one swipe of his claws. Kurt "bamfed" in (to kick my ass?) but Logan gave him a warning look and he relaxed. I grabbed Kitty's hand and we phased out of there and Professor X mind swept all of the bad guys. Awesome! The next day I became an X Man."
                                                         
                                                       The End

       P.S.: "I, Forge, found out that Kitty is better off with Kurt, his power is greater than mine. Besides Storm is kind of hot, so what if she's old enough to be my mom."

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own these characters.
RATING: PG
NAME: SHADOW