Chapter 2: Death, Destruction and ANOTHER Star Wars takeoff
********************************************************************************

“Hi guys” Kitty Pryde walked in and sat down at the kitchen table.
“Hey Kitty, how are you?” Kurt asked.
“Fine” she smiled “Anything new going on?”
“No” Rogue answered “what about with you?”
“Nothing really, Jean’s dead though”
“Oh, that’s interesting”
“Yeah”
“Who killed her?” Tabby asked casually.
“Scott”
“Really?” Kurt asked.
“Yeah, he went crazy because Alex died” Bobby looked at her.
“How’d he die?”
“I shot him”
“Oh really?” Ray commented.
“Yeah, a tarantula landed in my hair” Amara gave and understanding nod.
“Well that’s as good a reason as any”
“Hey guys” Roberto said “Scott’s home”

In five minutes they were all dead. In ten minutes everyone in the mansion was dead. In fifteen minutes Scott was dead too.* But with the X-Men gone, havoc (no, not the dead guy) reined throughout the world. The war between mutants and humans began, a war which would last generations to come and would shed more blood and create more tears than anything before. Lives were destroyed, families were torn, and humanity no longer existed. Left only were empty shells bent on killing, and their helpless prey. Nothing was sacred. The world fell into the deepest pits that a world can go, and they were on the brink of a universal collapse. And then, a “savior” came. Papillon of the Butterflies came to power. At first, the few people who had survived the bloody slaughter eagerly turned to him. It was only afterwards that they realized his ulterior motives.
The villages were burned (again, because if you remember there was a great and bloody war and you CAN’T have a great and bloody war without burned villages) and enslaved their children. At first, there was some resistance to this cruelty, but all who opposed were brutally slaughtered as if they were animals but Papillon’s EVIL army which was led by his right-hand man: Vitesse-Susantivo, more commonly referred to as VS.

However, in all of the darkness, two people stood alone. They were the last rebels on Earth, who had carefully eluded VS. However, they knew that they could not hide forever. If Earth was to survive, Papillon would have to fall. Their names? Mystique and Lance.
“You must not go!” she cried “VS will kill you for sure!”
“It is the only way I can get to Papillons!” Lance argued.
“But- but...I can’t loose you!” Mystique cried, her eyes filled with tears.
“Don’t worry Raven” Lance comforted her “I’ll be alright”
“No you won’t!” she said, but he was adamant about the decision.
“I must do this.”
“But why? Why must you save everyone!?” Lance put an arm around her.
“Think” he said “What would Barbie and Ken do?”
“Th-they would face Papillon” and then she added bitterly “if they were here!”
“Don’t feel bad Raven! One day we’ll find Wanda and she will pay!” Strengthened by these words, Mystique nodded.
“Go” she said, and he did.

(What follows is very boring and stupid, kind of like that movie “The Scorpion King”, so I shall skip all that and go straight to the epic battle between Lance and VS)

“You will never win VS!” Lance shouted at the top of lungs, which was not only unnecessary, but stupid as you NEVER shout when you’re in your enemy’s fortress, no matter what situation you’re in.
“You fight well Lance” VS answered “but the fight is mine!”
“That’s what you think! Time to ROCK THIS PLACE!” VS screamed in horror.
“Um...” Lance looked at him quizzically “I haven’t done anything yet”
“It was rock pun”
“Oh shut up!” and Lance rocked the place.
“Stop that” VS said.
“Why should I?”
“No not you! The author. She keeps making the ‘rock’ puns”
“You can’t talk to the author!!”
“Bah” VS retorted and then ran up to Lance and pushed him over the edge of the suspended bridge/walkway thingy they were standing on because they were stupid and didn’t listen to their mothers when they were told not to go near edges. Fortunately for Lance, he caught the edge and was hang in on with one hand.
“So Lance” VS laughed “I wanted to know, why fight me when you can go straight for Papillon?”
“Because I hate you! I know that before the great war between humans and mutants you- you killed one of my teammates!”
“No Lance” VS said, taking off the weird black mask that he wore for no apparent reason “I *am* one of your teammates!”
“NOOOO!” Lance cried “Pietro?! How could- I thought you were dead!”
“That’s what Wanda wanted you to think!” he said.
“But why did you betray us? And why did you change your name? And why the mask?”
“Well the name-changing and mask was to hide my secret identity so that there could be a great dramatic scene like this. As for why I betrayed you, well I felt like it kinda. You know I’m into betraying, don’t you remember Day of Reckoning I and II?”
“Yes but... hey! You’re not supposed to know it’s called ‘Day of Reckoning I and II’! And you’re not supposed to talk to the author either! Darn it Pietro, you’re breaking ALL of the rules-”
“Shut up or I’ll kill you!”
“No you can’t”
“Before you thought that I could”
“Yeah, but then I found out that you were Pietro” Pietro scowled and stuck out his tongue. Lance ignored this and asked:
“Say, do you know, by any chance, where Wanda is? Before the war she destroyed Barbie and Ken and Mystique and I are out for revenge.” Pietro nodded.
“Yeah, I’d go for that but unfortunately Wanda is all powerful and fled Earth a long time ago”
“Really? Great! And I promised Mystique that we’d get revenge.” Pietro was about to reply when suddenly...

(The following scene is too gruesome and heart-wrenching to be shown to public. Just so you know, Papillon comes in with Mystique’s dead body, and is going to kill Lance too when Wanda returns and starts to kill him and Pietro in an inhuman way when the spirit of Scott Summers suddenly descends and give them all a lecture about ethics, and they all disintegrate from it. The world never repairs itself and all who are left suffer a horrible fate and not only Earth, but the entire universe collapses leaving anything still existing floating through the cracks of space and time forever. THE END)