Disclaimer: I don’t own anything! Not one thing!


Author’s note: Hello! I just thought that it would be a cool idea to write about the first time Todd and Wanda met from his POV. Worked really hard on this so please don’t kill me! If you don’t like the Tanda pairing, don’t read this! It’s just that simple.


It was just a normal day, Yo. I’s just nimking my own business, then the boss lady comes back. Man! Was I ever surprised. We’d all thought she’s gone; were we ever wrong. I asked if it was her and she threw me into a wall. Then she starts rantin’ on ‘bout us needing to shape up and all that jazz. Somewhere in that time frame Tabby came down and almost threw on of them “cherry bombs” at Mystique; but Pietro took it from her, he tossed it to Blob, Fred handed it to me and then threw me into the living room. Once the smoke cleared and I could see to get up, I joined them in front of the stairs. Mystique said somethin’ ‘bout a ‘secret weapon’ and then she walked in. She was fine! Whoooof! None of the others seemed to care, but if there’s one thing that the Toad knows, it’s a good lookin’ chick. Anyways, she sees Pietro and flips out, and I mean major temper tantrum. Stuff starts flying at us and we all hide behind the couch. That’s when speedy tells us that she’s his sister! I just thought that she was some chick he dumped; I mean the guy’s dated almost every girl in town. (Except the Xgirls.) Then everybody starts throwin’ down in self defense, and she whoopin’ all our butts. Strong and beautiful? How can I get so lucky. Don’t get me wrong now, I was plenty terrorfied, but her living with us? That’s just unreal, Yo! She starts losing it when some old lady came in speakin’ some language I don’t know, and Wanda (yes, that’s her name, Wanda) calms down. The old lady led her into another room while Mystique and Pietro have at it, but I didn’t care. I had it in my head then that she would be my girl.

Sure, I know she got issues; but I’d like to be the one to cheer her up when she’s in one of her moods. She acts like she can’t stand me, but I think she’s just scared, ya get it? She’s had some really and I mean outright horrible moments with her father and her brother’s kind of a jerk. Rotten Traitor! But that’s another story. I think she’s just scared that I’d hurt her and I know she ain’t used to the attention I been givin’ her. But like I said before, she will be mine. I never been in love before. Heck, I didn’t think love knew who I was, but she’s so—so—so lonely inside; and I know I could help her if she’d just let that wall down. I couldn’t hurt her, and there’s no way I’d leave. (After all the work just for her, why mess it up with someone else?) We’re supposed to be together—I just know it!—but until she realizes that she ain’t gonna find anyone better, I’ll be here. Waiting. As long as it takes. Cause when I first saw that face; those deep, sapphire blue eyes, I know that she was the one and I ain’t about to let her go!